Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Pc look good before her surgery. Shilpa looked good after her surgery but she should stop messing with her nose, the movie she did with Akshay and suniel it was the perfect nose surgery I have seen on her, she should’ve stop it there. HR is good looking always I see the meme picture

Agree about Priyanka. She was always beautiful.

Shipa looked sooooo good in Dhadkan!! Wanted to post a gif of her from this movie but found this instead. Not sure what Suniel is doing here 🤣

When she Got Periods on Valentine's Day on Make a GIF

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Agree about Priyanka. She was always beautiful.

Shipa looked sooooo good in Dhadkan!! Wanted to post a gif of her from this movie but found this instead. Not sure what Suniel is doing here 🤣

When she Got Periods on Valentine's Day on Make a GIF

pc with her new nose does not look good and I think she bleached her skin. She looked so beautiful when she was a newcomer
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Money doesn't make you hot but it can certainly make you look your best. Even the Ambanis. I am sure they all look better than they would without money.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Word Count: 0

I will never understand why Priyanka would be unhappy with a face that won her the crown by defeating like 80 other stunners??😕

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I will never understand why Priyanka would be unhappy with a face that won her the crown by defeating like 80 other stunners??😕

Because unlike popular opinions and for good actually..these titles are primarily given on personality then looks..looks are the last on criteria..they see how well you speak..walk..your confidence..which is exactly why someone like aishwarya came 2nd to sushmita..

however..bollywood functions very differently..esp in early 2000s the standard of beauty was almost unreal..unless you were a starkid..they expected you to look flawless and such insecurities were injected deep within which is exactly why pagent winners like pc and sushmita did surgeries..despite winning international titles..

PC always believed that the reason she won was before of her confidence..she has said that numerous times herself that she always thought of herself as average looking..her confidence made her win the title..

the only one who actually never let her confidence shaken by these bollywood people were lara dutta..who is a different game when it comes to being secure..she is 43 and has remained as natural as she was..no botox..fillers..surgeries..she flaunts those lines like a boss!

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BettyA1

In this forum you don’t need any connection for saying anything...

But my guess is HR’s fans got offended when someone in a diff thread suggested that’s it’s easy for HR to look good even at this age bc he has money. I could be wrong...

Yep that is it. But not just Hrithik fans.

Forum ki poori awam ko Hrithik se tharak hain. Agar uske khilaf kuch sun le toh khana inke halak se na utre.

Edited by AwaamKiJaan - 3 years ago
1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Yep that is it. But not just Hrithik fans.

Forum ki poori awam ko Hrithik se tharak hain. Agar uske khilaf kuch sun le toh khana inke halak se na utre.

No, just a response to the cattiness in the other thread. *I don't find him goodlooking* is normal; *His looks are solely due to money* is clearly sour grapes.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

No, just a response to the cattiness in the other thread. *I don't find him goodlooking* is normal; *His looks are solely due to money* is clearly sour grapes.

Yeah... because response in that thread was not enough, that one had to open another thread.

Nobody said "His looks are solely due to money".

People made baal ki khaal of one simple comment.

1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Yeah... because response in that thread was not enough, that one had to open another thread.

Nobody said "His looks are solely due to money".

People made baal ki khaal of one simple comment.

I believe the exact quotes were:

"When you have money and access to the best of everything, you too can look great at any age!"

"That's what I am saying...he uses his money to invest in himself. He knows the investment will go a long way...just like he also invested in a hair piece. Actors are all about looks and they know it, especially someone like him whose looks are talked about more than anything else."

"Her keyword is can. Not would or will. I suppose these guys don't care about their looks."

______

It was such blatant sourgrapes that it was funny. 😆

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago