Top 15 Pakistani Dramas from 22nd_ 28th March 2021!

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everybody.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kam3 on top continuously

ReB in Top 13

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Kam3 on top continuously

ReB in Top 13

Yes. KAM3 is on top. It got 12 + TRPs this Friday.. but still less than what I expected. It is breaking records on yt. It is creating havoc on social media.. but it's TRPs aren't as big as MPTH or even few other GEO hits.😳

Raqeeb Se is surprisingly getting good TRPs. I am happy that viewers are noticing it.😃 I wish DNUTN got the same TRPs at least .🥺

kam is seriously overrated

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

kam is seriously overrated

Did you start watching it? It is a well made drama.. yes , it is a bit overrated, but its entertaining. And Feroze is a charmer.

Originally posted by: awida

Did you start watching it? It is a well made drama.. yes , it is a bit overrated, but its entertaining. And Feroze is a charmer.

i watched first episode. Mahis character is 🤢 not because of Iqra but the character isnt even close to Iman

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

i watched first episode. Mahis character is 🤢 not because of Iqra but the character isnt even close to Iman

I felt the same too. But had to remember that it is another story. Here the girl is spoiled and rich, and the guy is poor. I agree the first few episodes weren't up to the mark.. but the production value was gr8. Now after the story shifted to the village it became intense.

Originally posted by: awida

I felt the same too. But had to remember that it is another story. Here the girl is spoiled and rich, and the guy is poor. I agree the first few episodes weren't up to the mark.. but the production value was gr8. Now after the story shifted to the village it became intense.

I get that its a different story but the theme should be the same na. Iman was such a shy soft spoken girl whereas Mahi is such a muh phatt. I love lively FLs but here she looks forced. I mean kabhi shes in burqa and kabhi her hair is open🤔

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I get that its a different story but the theme should be the same na. Iman was such a shy soft spoken girl whereas Mahi is such a muh phatt. I love lively FLs but here she looks forced. I mean kabhi shes in burqa and kabhi her hair is open🤔

I agree , Mahi's char is my least fav among all Hashim Nadeem's female leads. 😔 But it is necessary to build up the story, and make us sympathy with the male lead.💔

That burqa thing is only a habit in their haveli. So whenever they are out of their village, they do whatever they want. I know many girls who don't wear abaya and burqa when they travel abroad.

Yeah I know there are girls like that in UK too but my point was that I didnt expect this kind of character in kam😭