Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

do you guys remember a show called mooh boli shadi on sony? Apparently we watched it but i cant recall the story or who was in it🤔

Yaa I remember, it was back when I used to watch SONY all the time 🤣

Cast is forgettable. Story was decent as I enjoy typical dramas with good excecution.

Originally posted by: awida

You remebered the name. I remembered the cast and read about the story. It is quite a forgettable drama.🤔

I think it was inspired by romeo and juliet

You guys need to start kyun uthe dil chod aaye. I havent been this addicted to any drama since ishqbaaz

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

You guys need to start kyun uthe dil chod aaye. I havent been this addicted to any drama since ishqbaaz

I shall try soon. I'm currently in Dubai so I binge Indian dramas in multiple episodes when I get time 🤣

currently i love with namak issk ka and mehendi hai rachanay wali.. ghum hai kisikey pyar mein is so boring right now without virat and paakhi

Will try to watch it

I m currently watching pratigya and few other.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I shall try soon. I'm currently in Dubai so I binge Indian dramas in multiple episodes when I get time 🤣

currently i love with namak issk ka and mehendi hai rachanay wali.. ghum hai kisikey pyar mein is so boring right now without virat and paakhi

Wow. You travelled to Dubai.❤️ My sis lives in Abu Dhabi. My parents are there too. Whenever someone mentions UAE my heart skips a beat.😳

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Will try to catch up on it since it is a Sony tv drama, and its eps are available on yt.😃 It seems like a historical drama. I hope they don't defame muslims in it.😕

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

what are you doing in dubai during covid?😲 what website are you using to watch dramas?? when will you be back and dont you have college?

even NIK is so boring as the story keeps going around in circles and Yug acting is pathetic, he lacks the charm of other Gul heroes. I plan to start ishk par zor nahin as its getting better reviews

dont you mean virat and sai? Pakhi is so annoying

Originally posted by: awida

Will try to catch up on it since it is a Sony tv drama, and its eps are available on yt.😃 It seems like a historical drama. I hope they don't defame muslims in it.😕

I hate watching on yt because they mute the music😡 here listen to the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIGtCEHpilE

its like Dastaan and no so far theres nothing against Muslims. In fact, one of the love stories is between a hindu and Muslim. Uday and Vashma. They are so cute😳

In fact one thing I didnt like in Dastaan was the stuff they showed against hindus

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I hate watching on yt because they mute the music😡 here listen to the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIGtCEHpilE

its like Dastaan and no so far theres nothing against Muslims. In fact, one of the love stories is between a hindu and Muslim. Uday and Vashma. They are so cute😳

In fact one thing I didnt like in Dastaan was the stuff they showed against hindus

I too am against hate message from both sides. I'll watch then. And I am fine with muting songs since Ramadhan is coming soon, and it is better not to listen to music.😳

A love story between a Hindu and a Muslim?😲 Not again. So main lead females are muslims, na?