Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

i love ur writing 😳

ohh god kitni galiyan diye the hum log

poor hamza & rumi🥺

i remember one scene when his sister come to hamza & told bhai agar mere sath mera bf aisa kare .

i so want that hamza say bahan tum uss ladke ke sath wo mat karna jo hamna mere sath kiya .chupkar nikah😵

i agree at some point he is goes bit extra but common wo hamna ko sex ke liye or hotal me nahi bula raha tha . he just hivibg her her own medicene

its just so poor writting other couple at scot free.

His sister and him shared such a cute bond, it was sad that when he was already traumatized, his family was also abandoning him. He was very wicked initially, but slowly when he warms up to Rumi, he calms down. The writing of Humza was as good as Feroze could play the character, too brilliant minus the ending.

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I'm trying the new tag thing I just noticed..and you're the only one I can try this with 😆

BlueWaters20 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is Saba Qamar seriously marrying that blogger? Or is it promotion for something / a publicity stunt?

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlueWaters20

Is Saba Qamar seriously marrying that blogger? Or is it promotion for something / a publicity stunt?

I hope it’s not a promotion. Imagine the criticism. Would be much worse than wat it is rn. Also why is the dude being criticized?

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Gobi13

I hope it’s not a promotion. Imagine the criticism. Would be much worse than wat it is rn. Also why is the dude being criticized?

Now he is even accused of harassment. Look how he speaks.😃

https://www.facebook.com/105624036185462/posts/4098581490223010/?app=fbl

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Not gonna speak of the harassment thing as I know nothing abt it, hopefully whoever is wrong is punished, but, my god the amount criticism these famous people n those associated with them get. I’m happy I’m not famous. Although wouldn’t say no to the money tht comes with it.😆

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Gobi13

Not gonna speak of the harassment thing as I know nothing abt it, hopefully whoever is wrong is punished, but, my god the amount criticism these famous people n those associated with them get. I’m happy I’m not famous. Although wouldn’t say no to the money tht comes with it.smiley36

All of us feel the same . smiley4 Well you know Saba is a deva, and ppl expected her to get married to a famous man, no less than a star, or maybe a buissnessman. smiley14 This blogger is handsome, but he doesn't match to her.smiley9

I wonder why most of Pakistani actresses get married to ordinary ppl.smiley5 Will try to make a new discussion thread about this topic next.smiley2

BlueWaters20 thumbnail

Yes, I read he managed to join a girls group on facebook and then publicly disclosed what they discussed, which led to the women being harassed and even getting rape threats.

In his response, to me it sounded like he was trying to gaslight the woman who came out with the allegations.

The guy seems like a creep; and I agree awida - Saba is out of his league. That's why I thought it might be a publicity stunt. Just seems really weird.

BlueWaters20 thumbnail

Also did anyone see the post Sajal Aly made on her instagram stories, and then deleted?

She was talking about whores breaking marriages. Sounded like there were issues with her and Ahad. When people started speculating she deleted it and the next day posted pictures with Ahad at a wedding. Seemed like an attempt at damage control.

The language she used was pretty shocking.

Edited by BlueWaters20 - 3 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: BlueWaters20

Yes, I read he managed to join a girls group on facebook and then publicly disclosed what they discussed, which led to the women being harassed and even getting rape threats.

Thank you for the details.😊

In his response, to me it sounded like he was trying to gaslight the woman who came out with the allegations.

The guy seems like a creep; and I agree awida - Saba is out of his league. That's why I thought it might be a publicity stunt. Just seems really weird.

I was just wondering what did she see in him. I am not saying that she is better. I don't agree to many things she is doing , but was trying to think from her side. Usually starlets choose influencing ppl to get married too. This guy seems like a creep as you say.😔