Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

So how is yor Ramdhan going guys?πŸ˜ƒ

I have an announcement.😳 It is the first Ramadhan in my whole life which I spend alone with my kids.πŸ˜’ Earlier I was surrounded by my family (parents , sasural , or housemates) but now I have to do everything alone. I am not good at cocking. In Ramdhan there are different recipes which ppl make here. And I am no expert. 😭 I am trying..and I don't know if I'm able to make this Ramadhan a memorable one for my kids for the good reasons.πŸ˜†

Ooo Koi nhi kids are there na.

You can do that don't worry. This Ramadan is hectic for me as well but Alhumdullilah it's going good with my busy schedule.

Don't worry you can also manage all that.

This Ramadan will be memorable for your kids 😊

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

you will learn and also you can order from outsideπŸ˜ƒ

are you watching any dramas awida?

Thanks for the encouragement.πŸ€—

Yes. I wach my usual dramas: KAM3 , REB, DNUTN, PSM, Qayamat , and now Tana Bana, and Ishq Jalebi and few more.

On tv they are airing the dubbed versions of SC2, Dusman E Jaan, and Ishqia. πŸ˜ƒ

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Ooo Koi nhi kids are there na.

Yes. Alhamdulillah.πŸ˜ƒ

You can do that don't worry. This Ramadan is hectic for me as well but Alhumdullilah it's going good with my busy schedule.

It is always like this in the beginning, once we are used to it, we manage, na?πŸ˜ƒ

Don't worry you can also manage all that.

This Ramadan will be memorable for your kids 😊

Insha Allah. Thanks for the comforting.πŸ€—

karti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So how is yor Ramdhan going guys?πŸ˜ƒ

I have an announcement.😳 It is the first Ramadhan in my whole life which I spend alone with my kids.πŸ˜’ Earlier I was surrounded by my family (parents , sasural , or housemates) but now I have to do everything alone. I am not good at cocking. In Ramdhan there are different recipes which ppl make here. And I am no expert. 😭 I am trying..and I don't know if I'm able to make this Ramadhan a memorable one for my kids for the good reasons.πŸ˜†

I know these are tough times but you will surely make this Ramadan memorable for your kids.

I was also a terrible cook but in last lockdown I tried everything taking the help from youtube channels and my son loved everything I create now. Check "kitchen with amna" channel, she gives very simple recipes that everyone can make.

For the kids there is nothing matter more than seeing their mother around, my son is in college but even he says that lockdown has given him back his mom as this is the longest time that I have spend with him.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: karti

I know these are tough times but you will surely make this Ramadan memorable for your kids.

I was also a terrible cook but in last lockdown I tried everything taking the help from youtube channels and my son loved everything I create now. Check "kitchen with amna" channel, she gives very simple recipes that everyone can make.

For the kids there is nothing matter more than seeing their mother around, my son is in college but even he says that lockdown has given him back his mom as this is the longest time that I have spend with him.

Hi Karti. πŸ˜ƒ thank you very much for the comforting. πŸ€—I hope everything is good in your place.

Thank you for the recomendation. I'll check that channel.😊 I am not a bad cook , but there are few special desi recipes which ppl make for Iftari here which I didn't make before.😳 I tried to make 2 of them yesterday.. and my kids liked them , although I myself am not satisfied.πŸ˜† As you said kids just want their moms around.❀️

Masha Allah, you have a grown up kid. It is good that you still have a good relationship, I read many sad stories about boys becoming rebel after a certain age.πŸ˜’

Do you watch Pakistani dramas?

karti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Karti. πŸ˜ƒ thank you very much for the comforting. πŸ€—I hope everything is good in your place.

Thank you for the recomendation. I'll check that channel.😊 I am not a bad cook , but there are few special desi recipes which ppl make for Iftari here which I didn't make before.😳 I tried to make 2 of them yesterday.. and my kids liked them , although I myself am not satisfied.πŸ˜† As you said kids just want their moms around.❀️

Masha Allah, you have a grown up kid. It is good that you still have a good relationship, I read many sad stories about boys becoming rebel after a certain age.πŸ˜’

Do you watch Pakistani dramas?

Yes I love Pakistani dramas. Me and my bhabhi has fixed routine that every evening from 7 to 9 we watch pakistani dramas. Currently we are watching Suno Chanda, I have seen that earlier but watching again with Bhabhi. We normally starts the ones which are already ended so that we can complete in 1-2 weeks.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Yes I love Pakistani dramas. Me and my bhabhi has fixed routine that every evening from 7 to 9 we watch pakistani dramas. Currently we are watching Suno Chanda, I have seen that earlier but watching again with Bhabhi. We normally starts the ones which are already ended so that we can complete in 1-2 weeks.

Oh ..this is really good. 😊 You reminded me of the last year when I spent the 1st pandemic wave period in my hometown. Me and my bhabi too used to watch tv and youtube dramas togathet. That was lots of fun. πŸ˜ƒ I remember watching Munafiq and Deewangi on yt. And IPKKND 3 on tv.

Is your bhabi your age?. Mine is like a daughter to me. She is half my age.πŸ˜†

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

When I went back home during lockdown, my mom was tired of me n wanted me gone πŸ˜†. I love my mom though. She is da best❀️

Thanks for the encouragement.πŸ€—

Yes. I wach my usual dramas: KAM3 , REB, DNUTN, PSM, Qayamat , and now Tana Bana, and Ishq Jalebi and few more.

On tv they are airing the dubbed versions of SC2, Dusman E Jaan, and Ishqia. πŸ˜ƒ

do you watch at night? I try to but fall asleep after iftari😭

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

do you watch at night? I try to but fall asleep after iftari😭

I thought I am the only one who fell a sleep after iftari.πŸ˜†

Well. I wake up late at night.. πŸ˜ƒ I watch dramas in the morning too. I wake up at 9 pm. I make breakfast for my little kids . Only my older son fasts , and sometimes my daughter too.😳