Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I have finished watching Dil Kya karey, it was weird to see Feroze playing such a white character🤣, I felt like I was watching someone else😆, well it is just so difficult to let go Mir Hadi's image from my head😆

Dil Kya karey was such a slow paced show, and the writing was all over the place, the lead actress is boring, just did not see any chemistry between Feroze and the lead actress. However, the show raised some very sensitive issues like widows having a second chance, saints being fraud and taking advantage of common people, men being supportive of their love without expectations.

Feroze was so cute as Armaan, such a selfless character, it was a good watch. Thank God, for once at least a show of his had a happy ending where he ended up with the lead actress. 😆

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

I finished prem gali

Not as good as suno chanda but entertaining😛

it was just fine

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

Has anyone seen Alif. I loved Alif more than mere paas tum ho.

Mere paas tum ho wahi ghisa pita but Alif had deeper meaning and what a cinematography

Sajal nailed it!!

Alif was far better than mpth. Story was really nice

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

ya i agree but it dealt with few stereotypes
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Gobi13

https://youtu.be/4k8zbz2Rp04

Idk how many of u watched this but I liked it. Would definitely recommend. Faizan khwaja directed it. Zubab’s character was funny.

That was hilarious.🤣 My head is 🤪. Those dreams. I understood nothing.. but I loved it. Specially Zubab.❤️

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

what are you doing in dubai during covid?😲 what website are you using to watch dramas?? when will you be back and dont you have college?

even NIK is so boring as the story keeps going around in circles and Yug acting is pathetic, he lacks the charm of other Gul heroes. I plan to start ishk par zor nahin as its getting better reviews

dont you mean virat and sai? Pakhi is so annoying

i have family here and we had a good deal on tickets! also they're quite strict about covid protocol here so the cases never went high

i use yodesi to watch dramas as that's what i used years ago 😆 as no VPN works here.

namak i only hate that its so negative sometimes, like kahani is only positive character and their naukar but he's not a main. i guess they took yug to fit the role of a guy that lives in such a area. i wish i had time to fit in other indian dramas but chupke chupke and tana bana are starting so i wanna watch those too 😛

ah yes virat and sai, pakhi is made so mahan i hate it.

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

From the few that I have seen, I feel like romantic shows were much better back around 2011-2014ish. Can anyone suggest some good older romantic shows?

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

i have family here and we had a good deal on tickets! also they're quite strict about covid protocol here so the cases never went high

i use yodesi to watch dramas as that's what i used years ago 😆 as no VPN works here.

namak i only hate that its so negative sometimes, like kahani is only positive character and their naukar but he's not a main. i guess they took yug to fit the role of a guy that lives in such a area. i wish i had time to fit in other indian dramas but chupke chupke and tana bana are starting so i wanna watch those too 😛

ah yes virat and sai, pakhi is made so mahan i hate it.

idk Namak story is soooo slow plus Kahani is so serious and boring unlike Guls other lively heroines. Her heroines always had self respect which is what I loved most about them but Kahani is just like a statue

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Saba Qamar and Azeem Khan called their relationship off. No bad feelings.