Are you happy with the current content of Tarak mehta ? - Page 6

Poll

Are happy with the current content of Tarak mehta ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Let's see what happens in the  Monday-Friday episodes... 

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Hmmm....Evin I think that it's a suprise party

Well looks like I'm wrong..........I think that the purush mandal missing is going to be only a one or a two episode thing and not going to be stretched for a whole week.........I just watched this promo , another major track coming....this is kind of a serious track , hope these ppl in the show don't mess it up....

https://youtu.be/qKODgpBuPcY

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 3 years ago

Precap for tomorrow's episode ;

https://youtu.be/fuPHHJZgYLA

Precap for today's episode;

https://youtu.be/S8HVQds4c24

This track does not have any comedy in it but the plot is good...

Hope this track has a proper conclusion , no hirdey parivartan would be a added bonus...

I forgot to mention..............in yesterday's episode Taarak didn't narrate for 2 min at the end of the ep...he kept it short and sweet for 40 seconds like the initial days of TMKOC....hope he only narrates for 40 secs in every episode...

Emptyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

I forgot to mention..............in yesterday's episode Taarak didn't narrate for 2 min at the end of the ep...he kept it short and sweet for 40 seconds like the initial days of TMKOC....hope he only narrates for 40 secs in every episode...

That's Good

Yes it's good :)

I didn't watch today's episode...did Taarak give his usual 2 min pravachan at the end of the episode?

Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello all.

I have a guess about why gents missing at soda shop track wasn't shown and this track is started midway. My theory is because of covid lockdown in Maharashtra they couldn't shoot the episodes further as they shoot in the Mumbai film city mainly. They had some episodes ready in the bank for them so they could show some episodes till the Bhide online class problem. But after that their episode bank finished. So they had to come up with new track which is outdoor track. So they also didn't use too many actors as it wouldn't have been possible with larger unit. So just Popatlal & Hathi from main cast. Also if you notice that's why this track is so much fast paced than the usual episodes and  I think for the same reason Mehta doesn't give 2 minutes pravachan like usual and keeps it short and sweet. Because they can't shoot that much monologue may be.