Are you happy with the current content of Tarak mehta ? - Page 10

Poll

Are happy with the current content of Tarak mehta ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

My question is till how long Tapu sena will be "bachche hain".. though I am no longer watching this show but today i was binge watching Kala Kauwa track and after completion of task when all GD wasi left for resort..it was very annoying how Tapu Sena esp Goli was behaving with Bhide and Tarak defended saying bachche hain. Kamal calls her son innocent baby...like seriously...if I'm not wrong it is almost 6-7 years back when they took admission in college. I agree mazaak masti honi chahiye esp jab aap kissi trip par ho but who does make fun of your teacher and keep slapping on his shoulder, who also happens to be father of your friend too...Tapu sena is getting on my nerves now

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

My question is till how long Tapu sena will be "bachche hain".. though I am no longer watching this show but today i was binge watching Kala Kauwa track and after completion of task when all GD wasi left for resort..it was very annoying how Tapu Sena esp Goli was behaving with Bhide and Tarak defended saying bachche hain. Kamal calls her son innocent baby...like seriously...if I'm not wrong it is almost 6-7 years back when they took admission in college. I agree mazaak masti honi chahiye esp jab aap kissi trip par ho but who does make fun of your teacher and keep slapping on his shoulder, who also happens to be father of your friend too...Tapu sena is getting on my nerves now

I still don't understand who is more annoying. The kids or he women in this show or Bapu ji. They're all hypocrites of the highest order. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

No, now they preach more than they entertain 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

People still watch this show kya?

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Of course it is still getting 1+ trp so yes 😆i too watch sometimes not regularly like before

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team jai

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team jai 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617

Eydis thumbnail

Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team jai

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team jai 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617