Are you happy with the current content of Tarak mehta ? - Page 8

Poll

Are happy with the current content of Tarak mehta ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

You are right then there is no  fun in  watching the serial, but wasting time on useless tracks is the serials specialty nowadays especially repeating scenes and situations like jetha falling on bapuji or even taunting popatlal on his marriage or even bapuji shouting on top of his voice on popat lal these are all filler scenes  which they use for a thirty minute episode.

Emptyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

yeah I have stopped watching this. old episodes were gem

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I think it's my fault....I kind of jinxed it by saying that this track was fast paced 😡

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 2 years ago

I was interested in this track for a while....but now that they've brought in chachaji in the mix....I'm skipping this track....I'm only going to post Precaps in my Precaps thread

I think this track will also hit the usual 26 episodes quota  or it will be stretched out for 36 episodes like the tapu sena steals Bhide's sakharam track...

Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also how can Popatlal now send Jethalal directly to meet Michel? He sent Dr. Hathi because he is a doctor and he thought what if someone asks medical questions. How this doctor thing both he & writers  forgot conveniently? 

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Has Popat Lal married though? The last track I watched of this show was when he married Bulbul (I think that was her name?). It was back in 2014 I think. The show runners said he'd be married the same year. But it didn't happen. Is he married now? 

Originally posted by: Metamorphosis

Has Popat Lal married though? The last track I watched of this show was when he married Bulbul (I think that was her name?). It was back in 2014 I think. The show runners said he'd be married the same year. But it didn't happen. Is he married now? 

No....there were 7 / 8 marriage centric tracks for Popatlal after that but he didn't get married.....one of them turned out to be a con-woman and one just wanted a selfie with Salman Khan and there were some other prospective matches track which I don't remember..... although last month  there was  another Popatlal marriage heartbreak track which aired for about 26 episodes...  

Hope this helps

Regards 

Sainath 

God knows when Asit Modi will get his act together and give Popatlal the happy ending which he very much deserves....imo the creatives might think that if Popatlal marries someone then his character will lose importance....but there can be a lot of character growth even after a wedding track......or someone should give him a reality check and make him understand that he has crossed the marriageble age ( although there's nothing wrong at late marriage , it should be with a age appropriate person)  and Popatlal should move on with his life.....if either of these things happen , I'll be happy. But knowing AsMo nothing interesting will ever happen and he'll be passing off old recycled jokes as new ones and will forever be in the impression that people love this show like they used to during 2008-2013...

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Its so funny how the buddha popat keeps roaming about from one place to another in the resort all day long 😆 Anyone would get suspicious 😊 But I must say, he has acted superbly in that old man character 👏 But still the track is so illogical 😆