Are you happy with the current content of Tarak mehta ? - Page 5

Poll

Are happy with the current content of Tarak mehta ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: smallwonder

Hahahah ðŸ˜† I wish Asit Modi came to this forum ðŸ˜† I really dont understand, is this what they are risking their health for in these trying times? If you are taking so much risk, going out and shooting in these circumstances, and this is what you are producing, I think it is not worth. Stay safe stay home ðŸ˜Š Popat never gets married, daya never returns, daya is never replaced, bhide the eternal pareshan aatma - so much so now even kids are mocking him. Oh I suddenly remembered the aam ki peti from nowhere ðŸ¤£

Asit modi is such a greedy pig that he doesn't care about health; he only cares about increasing  the episode quantity....

Has anyone noticed of late that Sony SAB is cropping , editing and uploading the jheta vs Bapuji track millions of times? For the last 3-4 weeks SAB has been uploading this track as 10 min video , throwback , etc. God knows why I just wanted to ask this here....

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 3 years ago
Emptyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

now expecting episodes on vaccination drive and gyan by tarak n Bapuji 

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nowadays Bapuji is too much in the limelight with a variety of repetitive scenes like jetha falling over him or even like yesterday the refill popping on his chest and as usual starts shouting on jetha  this father and son duo have become irritating.

Now I think he will try his Gyan on bhide 

Well judging by the Precap looks like the online classes track has ended today....I saw a brief clip on YT and it was Bapuji giving pravachan to Bhide (suprise , suprise 🤢🤬) 

The Precap looks mildly interesting......the purush mandal is missing except Bhide.....a new party sharty track or a suprise for Bhide? We have to wait till next Friday to find out because the next five episodes are probably going to be fillers with mahila mandal , chachaji , tension sena and Bhide theorizing where they went and we'll get the answer next Friday....😡

Link to the Precap;

https://youtu.be/Oy_elx7CH5U

abivicky86 thumbnail

Must be the purush mandli are going to have a party which must be planned by Sodhi .Can imagine if Champaklal comes to know he will run behind him with a stick and shout eh jethiaaaaa. will have to wait for Monday.

Edited by abivicky86 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: abivicky86

Must be the purush mandli are going to have a party which must be planned by Sodhi .Can imagine if Champaklal comes to know he will run behind him with a stick and shout eh jethiaaaaa. will have to wait for Monday.

But why would they exclude Bhide from the party sharty? 

abivicky86 thumbnail

That's a good question may be its a surprise party for him  or could be the purush mandli didn't know Abdul's shop is closed and they are in popatlal's house.

Edited by abivicky86 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: abivicky86

That's a good question may be its a surprise party for him  or could be the purush mandli didn't know Abdul's shop is closed and they are in popatlal's house.

Hmmm....Evin I think that it's a suprise party