Are you happy with the current content of Tarak mehta ? - Page 3

Poll

Are happy with the current content of Tarak mehta ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

BTW, who waits for a misplaced courier when meeting a prospect match  Popat shud obviously have given that 4000 and rushed to his Pooja ji ๐Ÿ˜† Idiot that he is, look at his priorities really ๐Ÿ˜†

Emptyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smallwonder

BTW, who waits for a misplaced courier when meeting a prospect match  Popat shud obviously have given that 4000 and rushed to his Pooja ji ๐Ÿ˜† Idiot that he is, look at his priorities really ๐Ÿ˜†

Haha if priorities are set than who will cry k meri abi tak shaadi nhi hui . m done with this track

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emptyheart

Haha if priorities are set than who will cry k meri abi tak shaadi nhi hui . m done with this track

Popatlal wouldn't be crying like that if the bulbul track was executed properly......however illogical the bulbul track was , I wish that bulbul was made a permanent cast member as popatlal's wife......I really liked that pairing until that stupid Rahul twist came up......

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 3 years ago

The actor playing Bhide returned in today's episode......I think after this stupid mango- Pooja track  they're going to continue the online classes track.....that online classes track felt far from over.....

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think be it online or offline track this serial has lost its credibility. They don't have anything new why don't they show jetha getting caught by bapuji when he is eyeing or flirting with babita or even Anjali stopping her diet food and give normal food to Tarak 

caraj4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abivicky86

I think be it online or offline track this serial has lost its credibility. They don't have anything new why don't they show jetha getting caught by bapuji when he is eyeing or flirting with babita or even Anjali stopping her diet food and give normal food to Tarak 

IF the maker wants they could move the story forward with many new things, but Asit Modi is just too adamant even to accept the fact that the story has become repetitive. I am not sure why they even bother to shoot new episodes, they could just edit few clips from the old episodes and make a new episode. 

Originally posted by: abivicky86

Yes! Yes! Yes! I need this to happen! Idk how an all knowing Bapuji is still unaware about his son's doings ( eventhough jhetalal is really careful that nobody is near him when he's flirting with Babita).......

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

And now back to Popat, I am just guessing what will be the reason this time for his failed marriage proposal. Because I know they wont take the story forward and wont get him married๐Ÿ˜†

Welp this pooja track came to an end today ( Popu is heartbroken agian)  and in monday's episode they're going to discuss the track with Popu , here's the Precap ;

https://youtu.be/cObbJSm0wW0

And a new promo has been released in which A-Shit Modi ji has some "kush khabri" for everyone......god knows what this clown is upto now....maybe promotions for his new animated series based on TMKOC , tmkcc ; Taarak Mehta ka chota chashma....

Promo link; 

https://youtu.be/nLfaUEPIn6c

Most important thing is tmkoc cast and crew should take a break.....cause 3 weeks ago actors playing Sundar and Bhide were covid positive and now Kush Shah (Goli) and 3 other crew members are positive......A-Shit Modi ji pls for the sake of everyone's health put this show on a hiatus and don't be a greedy pig running after money by  making more episodes while compromising the the health of the cast and crew...May god bless them with speedy recovery......

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 3 years ago
Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Popat track is very very boring it's been a week๐Ÿ˜ก