Ariya,ShrIza,RaeSha FF:In Love..Eventually.- Part 14 - 10/2/2021

Pisces_Gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys..

After 6 years I cam back to forum and read soo many new stories as well..

I have written few works before and 2 of my FFs are incomplete which I just now realized..😎

I don't know how many of old and new fans of Arjun & Ariya are still interested and active in this forum...

So I have decided to continue my FF which is In Love..Eventually..

I will post the link of my previous works here and

I have posted the entire 12 parts of my FF again here all together.

So if I will get much of the response to continue I will post the new part.. warna phir mehnet kerny ka fiadah nahi hoga..!!

Till then enjoy my short stories...Like & comment and show lots lots of love towards ARIYA😊

Ariya OS:You & Romantic..!!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3717692

New Ariya Os..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3605207

New OS:Missed Me..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3570347

*ArIyA TwO ShOt*A Walk To Remember.!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3558990

~~Ariya OS~~

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3464018

Part 1 - 12 : Page 1 - 3

Part 11: Page 4

PLEASE DO READ AND LIKE AND COMMENNTT..😒

FF: In Love ..Eventually posted in below posts

Edited by Pisces_Gurl - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pisces_Gurl thumbnail

Part 1

She entered the conference room only to find it empty..Well it should be...It was late and everyine left to home.Except one person..ACP Arjun..But she knew it was his routine to stay up there till late..

But frm few days she also like being in office till late..May be missing SOMEONE..She remembered him n unknowingly walked to his seat..Gazed her fingers on the chair and a small smile playing on her lips remembering something..

"Tum kiun gayin thi wahan Ayesha.??When you knew it was not safe"..He said in a concerned voice.She was standung quiet looking in his eyes..Some unknown emotions in his eyes..speaking volumes..
"I think You two need a break.."Riya said as usual in her chirpy happy voice which was clearly evident to Aisha that she is teasing her n indicating her n maybe him also,something..

She came out of her thoughts when heared a voice behind her.
"Missing him??" she just answered with "hmm" unknowingly again lost in her own world..
But then snapped back immediately and turned to see him..having a slight smirk on his face..Her eyes widened realizing what she said n what she's seeing at..ACP Arjun standing there hands crossed over chest and a slight smirk on his lips..

She got embarrassed and start looking here n there..He walked pass her to his place to pick up his gun which he forgot there,and which Ayesha also didn't noticed..

Arjun saw her embarrassed n totally out of words n smile inwardly..
"I called him..He will take 2-3 days more to come back"He informed despite she didn't asked but he knows she wanted to know..He saw a little disappointed look in her face.She look at him in asked in a bit hesitance

"Un ka kaam to khatam ho chuka hai Delhi main..Phr bhi..??"

She pressed her lips n a disappointed way n look at him expecting to answer her.

"Han woh Bary Papa n Bari Maa se milny Jaipur gya hai.."

He spoke instantly n little bit casually.Which was shocking to her..
Ajun realized what he said n was shocked to himself,speaking so casually with her abt him n his family..He smacked himself
n then corrected himself

"I mean apny parents se milny gya hai."

She smiled a big smile realising the slip of tongue.She sensed the casual tone a feeling for a loved one..Ek apnapan un logon k liye..She was surprised to know that they both are so close n call each others parents with this love n respect considering them as their owns.Well she,with othesr,was also a silent spectator to see teir care n concernfor each other behind the mask of anger n indifference..On the other side..He was totally embarassed..But deep down he also wished to meet them. His once best buddy's parents..who consider him like Sameer only..But that dreadful incident had shattered everything..Well atleast for him...

He too missed his buddy Sam..But couldn't make it out...He knows if he extend his hand or take a step forward,he will surely get his best buddy back..But after soo long,it seems really difficult for him to get his forgiveness..His accusations were still feels fresh in his mind. But he knew,Sam was angry n hell hurt that tym when h said those things..He didn't mind at all,may be bcoz he too thinks he is right...He feels guilty of not saving his love,for not protecting her,for not being there when she needed.
And may be these all feelings were preventing and stoping him to move ahead in life..To move ahead with someone who he knew loves him soo much..He was not alien to HER feelings..but just scared..to hurt her..to lose her.

He took a deep breathe trying to calm himself n brushed off these thoughts for a while n walked back to the door telling her that he'll drop her home..He was about to open the door when a hand stopped him by holding him frm his shoulders..He looked pass his shoulder n raised his brows..

Aisha was a silent observer of his change expressions..of pain,helplessness,guilty..So she decided today she should talk.or atleast try to talk..

She removed her hand,waited for hiM to turned.But may be he knew what she wanted to say.He didn't turn around to face her.She continued.

"Sir aap ne ek din kaha tha k shyd hum dono Rathore Sir ki kami poori kerny ki poori koshish kerrhy hain"

He remembered that day when Ayesha n Riya opposed his idea of something and he said those words.He wonderes what she wanna say..so he didn't interrupt her nor look back
She continued..
"Arjun Sir..!!Ye baat to ap bhi achy se jaanty hain ki..Rathore Sir ki jagah koi nahi le sekta na koi koshish ker skta hai.
Na hi ETF main...AUR.. na hi apki zindagi main.!!"

His eyes widened n he turned to her thinking about what she said.He was surprised to himself that he is not angry on her for interfering in his life.Bcz she was right...100% right..Nobody can take his place..Sam was his only best buddy he had..
He took a deep breathe n looked sideways,silently giving up of hiding his true emotions..After a long pause he answered..
"Ab kuch bhi wsa nahi hai Ayesha..Sab badal gyaa..meri wajah se.."He said in sad voice..
"He hates me now..The only person who I considered my best buddy..my brother..!!

"Its not true Sir..Not at all..He care fr you.Worried abt you..He is in pain looking you like ths.so broken n shattered...And moreover hopeless to move ahead in life..Despite of having a fair n best choice in life to move on.."She said the last bit with a smile..
He looked at her shocked...he knitted his brows giving her a questioning look which was more of how-do-you-know look.
But he himself shut his mind answering the question.
Everyone know ab her feelings fr him..Ofcourse..what are friends for..Wasn't that the case with him n Sameer also..He knew how much Sameer is serious abt Ayesha n how much he loves her.Both knew each other inside out...n the teasing glances her frnds used to give Ayesha was also noticed by him..
For a moment he just think to share everything with her.Not as mere colleague,but as a concerned friend and soon to-be-bhabhi ofcourse..

He walked to the window n stared at the night lights of high buildings. Ayesha also walked to him but standing behind him.She may be realize he wanted to open up today..And she was glad she make him do that so she can help him in anyway...
"You Do Love HER alot..Don't You.?"
She asked when he didn't said anything..He look at her sideways with a sad smile n she knew whats his answer.
But she was confused As to Why he is pushing her away.Pushing his love hurting both of them.??

Pisces_Gurl thumbnail

Part 2 A..

He walked to the window n stared at the night lights of high buildings. Ayesha also walked to him but standing behind him.She may be realize he wanted to open up today..And she was glad she make him do that so she can help him in anyway...
"You Do Love HER alot..Don't You.?"

She asked when he didn't said anything..He look at her sideways with a sad smile n she knew whats his answer.
But she was confused As to Why he is pushing her away.Pushing his love hurting both of them.??

Arjun was lost in his own thoughts...he was in deliema whether to embrace the opportunity to move ahead with a person he loves or should back out fr her safety..He knew there are many criminals out there who are waiting for a chance to hurt him by hurting his close ones.

Like the same happened in Roshni's case...A ruthless n evil criminal snatched his love frm him soo brutally that now he is scared to even get closer to anyone..

In the beginning He was so distraught n stressed when Sameer back out frm their beautiful friendship blaming him fr his wife's murder n break their relationship of trust, love n belief..After his dad abandoned him for being a police officer,Sameer was his first n then the bestest friend for life..who was more like a brother to him whom he can trust upon his life also..

Being in love n falling in love AGAIN was the last thing he ever thought after Roshni died..But its not in our hands to fall in love.It happens eventually..not with planning..Same was the case with Arjun.He fell in love again with a girl who is totally opposite to him..

And now after getting a second chance of love in life,he just couldn't think straight of what to do.He never ever will bare a harm on her bcoz of him..He never wanted too see her in pain..Her tears pained him deeply..He just can't lose his love for the second time.

Riya..!!A sweet bubbly Happy-go-lucky girl,always trying to make people around her to smile..

Sometimes childish yet so matured..Handle everything in office smoothly..Well she handle Him also..very smartly..

Best friends to chotu n Shree...Well their partner-in-crime..But serious in her work..The dedication n passion towards her job was remarkable..

Arjun himself didn't knew when he fell in love with this girl..May be he read out her feelings n thoughts abt him in her eyes...which speak volumes...He noticed the spark in her eyes when talking to him..She was like a fresh life in their office as well as in his life

But he was soo ignorant to accept these facts...May be bcoz of the guilt frm which hes suffering frm last few years.Guilt if not saving his love frm evil eyes if the world..The pain he had gone through all alone in these years was soo much to bear that he cannot think of having a heart break again by losing again his love...

That was other reason to become indifferent towards his own feelings n her..But the one reason to stay away frm her was that she didn't deserve him.or He thinks He don't deserve her.She deserve a much better person than him..A complete n full of life person who can keep her happy,not let tears in her eyes..Make her smile n be with her always forever.

His chain of thoughts broken by Ayesha who again asked the same thing.

"Bataiye na Sir..??Kiun ap ussy khudb se door ker rhy hain jab ap ussy itna pyaar kerty hain.??"

"I don't wanna lose my love again.."He said after a long silence..he looked at her who was confused a little..

He continued taking a deep sigh.

"Main janta hun is dunya main ek Sikandar nahi,bht sikandar hain,Jo meri jaan k dushman hain..Kuch saal pehly bhi meri wajah se meri Roshni,Meri Zindagi,mujhse cheen li gyi..sirf aur sirf meri wajah...

just bcoz she was connected to me,belongs to me.I am the reason that she'd gone away frm me soo far.

Main phr se ksi apny ko nahi kho skta."

She noticed his voice choked little..She clearly understood what he is trying to tell..

He is just scared to come closer to anyone just bcoz he thinks they can be hurt or harmed bcoz of him..But thats not true..

He have to understand that people who loves him n who he loves can be his strenght not his weakness..

he continued"I love her soo much that I can't see her hurt just bcoz she will be connected with me"

"She don't deserve me..She deserves someone better...One who can keep her happy always..And be there for her always forever."

"Thats not acceptable Sir...Ap apny pyaar ko apni taaqat bnaiye kamzoori nahi...Ap is darr se agy nahi barh rhy to.yeh bht ghalat hai..Ap ek baar us ka hath thaam k to dekhiye..I know her well.wo apki taaqat bani gi kamzoori nahi..Ans she desreves someone who will keep her safe . happy..And being with you,being around you is what keeps her happy..Trust me."

Yess she was right n He also knew that but there was one thing more to it that..He can never ever forgot Roshni.He can't..He was his first love n his wife..They had spend a beautiful time together..Roshni will be always in his heart ..But Riya..She have an equal place in his heart..But loving Riya means decieving her by Loving Roshni too...

But he can't help it.Its his heart's feelings he felt about the two most important women in his life..

He seems to be in deep thinking Ayesha thought..She just keeps her hand on his shoulder.

"Just think about it Sir..And plzz give this a try.."..He looked at her nodded.

"And thanks soo much for sharing ur feelings n thoughts with me.."She smiled n walked back to the door giving him some tyme.He thought to rest his this matter and concentrate on the other important matter in his hand.But she stopped when she heard him.

"Meri thoughts n feelings to.tum ne sunn lin..Ab chaho to tum b kuch apni thoughts n feelings share ker skti ho.."  

She eyed him with knitted brows..He smirked inwardly..He walked upto her crossed his arms over chest n looked straight in her eyes..

"You were missing him right..?"He asked her but rather it looked he just telling her..

"You like him don't you."

She was dunbstruck by the suddent change of event how the tables chnnged..She started looking here n there trying to think of any escape..

"Ap...umm.App kis ki baat ker rhy hain Sir..??I dnt knw.."

"You clearly know about whom I am talking Ayesha...Main ne tm se itna kuch share kia..Tum bhi ker skti ho..I trusted you with such an important matter if my.life..You can also do this if you want to..."
Ayesha felt his genuinely concern tone...She moved to other side n take a deep breathe n replied

"I am not soo sure about this Sir.."She said confused to herself also..n making  him confuse too..
"Not Sure..??What do you mean Ayesha..??

He said utterly surprised with her answer...

To be Continued

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Both updates r fab arjun aur ayesha ki bonding kuch khaas hai ek dusre ki feeling aasaani se samajh jate hai eagerly waiting for more updates and if possible plz pm me whenever you give ariya story updates

balan04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Welcome back to forum di  

Coming to the update loved ayesha and Arjun’s bond

Hope Arjun comes out of his fears and confesses his love to Riya soon

Pls do pm me the updates and continue soon 

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Welcome back 

Superb update 

Continue soon please 

Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Welcome back.

I am so glad youare continuing this.

Great updates. 

Pisces_Gurl thumbnail

Thank You guyss!!

I will try to post the other 10  part already written before here in this thread..from Office PC🤣

And the new chapter will be posted this weekend..

Hooefully all new Ariya fans will like this story..

And advance story if I couldnt be sending you PMs..

Thank You soo much😄

Pisces_Gurl thumbnail

PART 2 B

"Ap...umm.App kis ki baat ker rhy hain Sir..??I dnt knw.."

"You clearly know about whom I am talking Ayesha...Main ne tm se itna kuch share kia..Tum bhi ker skti ho..I trusted you with such an important matter if my.life..You can also do this if you want to..."
Ayesha felt his genuinely concern tone...She moved to other side n take a deep breathe n replied
"I am not soo sure about this Sir.."She said confused to herself also..n making  him confuse too..
"Not Sure..??What do you mean Ayesha..??
He said utterly surprised with her answer...

Arjun was confused as well as surprised by her words..She is still not sure abt her feelings or is there something else..

"I mean...umm...Maybe I don't deserve him..Ummm.I mean he is my boss n I am only his mere colleague..May be I am mistaken by the feelings I saw in his eyes..May be he just think of me as a colleague or a good friend.."
She said little bit hesitance n confused with her own words..

"You saw some sort of feelings in his eyes for you n You are still not sure what he thinks of you..??!!"..He asked a little annoyed of this explanation...
He is a cop for god sake.And morrover Sameer is his best friend..So what if they are not like before but they both knew each other very well,knew each other inside out..

"Ayesha..!!Saaf saaf keho kia baat perishan ker rhi hai tmhyn...I can see k tm b janti ho k he has some strong feelings for you..And you are not mistaken to see them in his eyes...Kiun k wo meri tarah nahi hai...Apni dil ki baat thori der se samajhta hai but jab samjh jata hai to peechy nhi hat'ta na hi rukta hai..Soo..??"
Arjun explained his point of view n waited fr the response..

Ayesha knew he is telling the truth..But there was something else to it...Although she was against this family background thing difference n rich n middle class difference..But this matter forced her to think in that way also...
She belongs to an upper middle class family of simple style of living...And Sameer DaamSingh Rathore was the only son of rich business man and one of the most influential family of Jaipur, Rajisthan.There was a huge differrence in both..
What if Sameer reciprocates the same feelings for her n accept her but his family doesn't.??And abt Sameer,she knew that he will not go against him...
But she had heard abt his parents by Shree n Chotu bcoz they met them once bcoz of the case when they had to go Jaipur n stay there for two days..They had told they are nice and down-to-earth people not at all  looked proud n arrogant bcoz of their high status..Infact very soft spoken n kind at heart...That tym without meeting them also she started to respect n praise them for their this nature n indirectly started liking Sameer who was also a soft spoken n kind person frm heart...
But this thouhght doesn't change her mind to think that way...May be his parents wants their to-be daughter-in-law from a loyal family just like theirs..There can be many possibilities...

Arjun saw her lost in her own thoughts n decided to give that a break so he moved his fingers infront of her eyes to bring her back
She snappd out n looked at him who was holding a look of expecting an answer frm her..

"Arjun Sir..!!Sameer Sir k parents ne.bhi kai sapny dekhy hngy apni hony wali bahu ko le ker..Un ki kuch marzi kuch khwahishyn hngi kuch standards hngy wo soch ker..N I am sure thar m not according to their status n standards...I belong to a simple middle class family..Hum dono ka koi jorr nahi hai..."She ended with a sad sigh..
Arjun was luking at her with raised brows,ceased forehead n look of U have this stupid reason..

He rolled his eyes n gives her unbelieving look..He shook his head n walked to sit in his chair..He think something for a moment..And then turned to her..He kept his entwined hands on the table n keep his face by chin on it..

"Tumhyn Sameer kesa lagta hai..?"
She saw at him confused

"I mean by nature kesa hai??"
he propped another question.

"Nature to bht achi hai..Kind hearted,clever mind,smart,intelligent,soft spoken..ofcourse not with the criminals."she smiled remembering the angry Rathore with angry eyes when look at  criminal..Well she sometym used to pity  some criminals who came in the hand of her two hot-headed bosses..

she snapped out when Arjun.answered.
"Ahaan ok..Do he look a proud person to you.??"

"Definitely not"

"Do you think he is partial with everyone here.??I mean with you or Shree or Riya..??Or Chotu..??"

She seems confused with his questions
"Definitely not"

"Kia wo kabhi bhi bht status concious lagta hai??"

"Umm..no.!!"

"Do he value money more than.person.??"

"No.Absolutelt Not..Never.!!!"..She shot back instantly..

"Ahaan.Ok..Ab tm usy itny achy sr janti ho...To yeh bhi andaaza hoga k ye saari qualities us main kahan se ayin.??"..
He again brought a question...
And she was totally confused as to what he was trying to say...
"Definitely un k parents ne un ki esi parvarish ki hai.!"She answered without a  second thought..

"To phr problem kia hai...??".
He asked a little irritated..
"Tum itna samjhthi ho ussy..us ki nature b dekhi hai..Us k parents ki hi parvarish ka rezult hai k us main ye saari batyn nahi hai.."
He stood n walked upto her..

"The thing m trying to say tht..
Main Bary papa aur Bari maa ko bht achy se janta hun...Bht achy se samjhta hun..N if I am saying this that means it is true n You have to believe me..Wo log ese bilkul nahi jai..Just don't think abt them like this..Sameer ko to khair koi problem hi nahi hai.(She noticed he said this with a naughty smirk n in little teasing tone)And I am sure unhyn b nahi hogi.!!"

He smiled...And this tym his words sank in hr mind n she thought what he said is may be true n she believe him n give him a nod with a sweet n satisfied smile..
He also smiled himself that he was able to make her understand fr what she was confused for..

"Shayad aj k liye itni baatyn kafi hain"He said n asked her to follow him to head towards home..

In car,there was a complete silence,as usual...but this tym their thoughts lingered back to what happened in the office n the words said by both to each other..The understanding of each othera words abt their life surely make an impact to both of them..
Both were thinking abt their life n the love life in different aspect n.point of view..Things were getting pretty much clear in their minds n hearts..
The confusion was slowly draining away which took place in.their minds frm a loong tym..
But may be they still needed tym to come up with proper terms n words to express the feelings.
Arjun needed sometym to thinkover in her words.He wanted to be sure with himself if he could do what Ayesha said..
And Ayesha...She was also thinking abt his words on Sameer n his family..In her family only her mother knws her feelings she have fr Sameer..And she supported her also..She needed some more tym to think again..
She snapped back frm hr thougts when Arjun stopped the SUV infront of her house..She turned to him n said but then...

"Thankyou Ayesha..!!"

"Thankyou Sir..!"
They both said at the same tym...
And ayesha giggled a little n Arjyn just smiled..
"Ese hi smile kerty rha kijiye Sir...Smile looks gud on you.."
She said with smile to which ho just nod her head n after a pausr she added with a smirk pn her face
"Esa Riya kehti hai..You knw..!"Big smile
To which he just raised his brows n looked away smiling..
Ayesha thought something n called him.
"Arjun Sir.??"He turned and look at her n then her extended hand which she did..
"Umm..Friends.??!"
Arjun looked at her surprised n said
"Ayesha..Hmary beech itni saari baatyn hony k baad mjhy nahi lgta tha k is formality ki zaroorat  pere gi."
Hearing this hwr smiled grew wider n then Arjun shook hand with her..
"Ayeshaa...plzz be careful han..When Sam got to knw abt this he will definitely envy you...You knw how best friends are..!!
He said with a smile..Ayesha just laughed..
They bid goodnight to each other n headed towards their homes..
Both were feeling light hearted sharing their thoughts n feelings n clearing their confusion

The next day

The day going as usual starting with chit chat between the members as any case still not arrived.Arjun was in his cabin doing some report work n other five in conference room chatting n having fun.Riya ordered cutting chai fr him fr which she ,again,as usual bear soo much teasing frm her bestiez..

She knocked the door n came in..He was engrossed in the file..As usual.But a surprise was waiting fr her
"Sir Aapki chai."She said with her sweet dimple smile..He looked upto her..
There she was,standing with her signature dimple smile which just blew his heart all the tymes..
And for the first tym he replied other than just nodding his head..
"Hmm..Thank you Riya.!!"

And Riya was like what the.!! he thanked me M I dreaming..

Arjun saw her lost state and was amused..He was not surprised by her reaction as he was expecting the same..

Last nyte he again thought on the words Ayesha n he had..And he decided that he will definitely give this relationship a chance n start being little informal with her as well as with everyone else..

He sometymes used to envy them seeing them so carefree n fullof  life..What he was at once..And now that life is giving her a second chance to live he will not miss it..

Everyone knew he cared for all of them but didn't show n now he didn't want to hide that care..He want to make a special bond with all as Sameer have and he didn't bcoz of his indifferent attitude..Not that he was still arrogant n rude towards all of them.He has changed alot..But still he can feel the wall hasn't broken completely which he made around him

He broked his chain of thoughts n looked at her standing like a statue..He smirk inwardly seeing the effect he had on her

"Kia hua Riya..?Kuch poochna hai?"He asked in gentle tone..

Riya snapped frm her shocked state n smiled embarassly..

"Nahi to..Nahi kuch nahi..Mai..Main chalti hun.."She said hurriedly choking on her own words..She turned and literally  ran towards the door but due to hurry she banged her head with the glass door..

"Aaahh..Ouch"She exclaimed in pain n start rubbing her forehead..Arjun saw n ran to her..n hturned to her to face him

"Dhyaan se Riya...kitni baar kaha hai aankhyn khol k seedha dekh k chala kero..But..

Laparvahi ki bhi hadd hoti Riya.."He started scolding her but yet his voice was filled with concern n worry abt her n she noticed it..She smiled sensing soo much care frm him..

He noticed her smile while he was rubbing her forehead with his palm..That angered him 

"Tumhyn chot lagi hia aur tm hass rhi ho..Huh..!!"She straightened her face n replied calmly..

"Its ok Sir..zyaada dard nahi hai..Theek hojyga..Main chalti hun."

"Apply some ice on it Ok.."He told her

"No sir its ok.."

"Riya..!!"He said a bit sternly..

She made a puppy dog face n replied innocently 

"Ok Sir."And walked out of his cabin n keep her hand on her heart trying to keep her thudding heartbeats normal..She blushed remebering the feeling of his hand on her head..which caressed her head soo smoothly n lovingly n remebered the worry edged on his face when she was hurt..

She saw her worried for her and everyone before also..She knew he cared for all n for her also..But today He seems different..

Calm n relaxed ..And she was happy..She smiled to herself n walked towards the conference room.

Unaware to her Arjun was also looking at her frm the glass door n saw her smiling and blushing n saw her keeping her hand on her heart and maybe he had the idea that she is thinking abt him n smiling..Which made him smile too..

"Pagal Larki..!!"He thought n walk to his chair..

To Be Continued

Pisces_Gurl thumbnail

Part 3.

Sorry for any spelling mistake..

She entered in the conference room smiling with a little blush on her face..Everybody turned to her n wondered what had happened that she is smiling soo much but then Liza n Ayesha noticed a little redness on her forehead n asked what happened..She just said she banged her head on the door but didn't tell the whole thing..
Shree was observing her closely..As her best friend for years,he immediately got to know by her face..oops correction,a blushing face..that she is hiding something just to be saved by the teasing of her friends..He smirk n thought why leave this opportunity.

"Baat to kuch aur bhi lag rhi hai..

Akhir chot lagny pe itni khushi kiun..han..bolo bolo..!?"Shree asked teasingly..
Her eyes widened n then composed herself..

"Ji nahi aesi koi baat nahi hai..(turning to Liza)Lizz can you just bring an icepack fr me so that I can apply on it.its paining a little"

She said putting her hand on her forehead.Well it  was not much paining but she just asked to escape frm his question..Well and obeying HIS order as well..
And well may be that was her mistake..Now all looked at her with narrowed eyes n hands in their hips..
"What.??Tum log ese kiun dekh rhy ho mujhy as if I asked for a bomb..??Sirf ice pack hi to manga hai..Its really paining."

She said with raised brows in confusion n at the end put her palm on her head n this tym faking the pain..

"Tumhy kab se apni itni fikar hony lagi..Phly to itni si chot ka koi khyal hi nahi rkhti thi..U used to ignore it often..Aur aj to ice pack manga ja rha hai haan.!!"Ayesha said this n other nod their head in agreement.

Riya was looking here n there trying to escape from the situation as she knw if they got to knw what happened in Arjun's cabin she will be at the gun point of questions by her bestiez n they know her too well that she can't hide anything..And then she heared everone said in unison.

"Kuch to choot raha hai.."And started laughing n give hi-5 to each other n in return got a glare frm Riya

"Excuse me esa kuch nahi hai..Woh to Arjun Sir ne kaha k ice pack lag...!!"She stopped in the middle realizing what she started to say in anger n the look at the faces of four ppl luking at her as if looking  at alien..And then Shree said..

"Sharafat se poori bata Ri k kia hua ander..warna..!"

His dialogue was completed again by everyone

"Samjhy Ya Samjhaoun..!!"..

She rolled her eyes at their drama and after a little hesitancy she started telling all...Her taking his.chai as usual.But then to her shock him thanking  her..Then her runnig out frm cabin n got hit.He rubbing her forehead n showing his concern n care...And then after coming out of cabin n calming her thudding heart..

She was luking as still in trance while telling everthing..
After she stopped she looked upto them to find everyone staring at her with open mouth..then their faces holding a teasing smirk..
Ayesha was surprised that Arjun has started taking steps towards this new turn in his life soo early..
And she was happy..
Shree snapped out soon n said in casual tone.

"Well Yeh to hum.sab bhi janty hain Arjun Sir hum sab ki bhttt care kerty hain..Bht khayal kerty hain...Bass un k dikhany ka style kuch aur hai"
He said smilingly..

Chotu teased  him by saying..
"Lo..!!Agaya Arjun Sir ka chamcha.!!"N give a hi five to Liza..

And in return get a glare frm Shree n Riya while Ayesha just rolled her eyes smiling at them...
"Chamchy ki baat nahi hai Chotu..!Us din hospital main dekha nahi he wass soo angry at that ba**** who hitted me..!Aur phr Ri ne bhi btaya tha wo full tym operation theatre k  bahir thy tension main"
All again tensed up n got angry when remembered how much Shree was hurt.

And one person was in the most angry n hurt as if feeling his pain.She just close his fist n shut her eyes tightly to hold her tears remembering the painful sight of him lying on the hospital bed hurt...And she was Liza..

Chotu hit his fist on his other hand remembering that n Riya just held Shree's hand..Ayesha just patted Chotu's shoulder to  calm him...

"Acha hua K Arjun Sir ne direct us ko goli hi maar di..Warna mere hathon se marta to ussi tarah tarpa tarpa k maarta jse usny hmary dost ko hurt kia.."
Chotu spat in anger.

Shree saw that atmosphere is getting little tense so he was abt to say something but then Liza stood and make an excuse of some work n ran out..Shree was confused..Confused that had he saw her teary eyes which she was hiding..But then upon remembering something he had a small smile..Other than him Ayesha also noticed Liza runnung out..

"Araay guys chill..ab to main theek hun na...But baat ye horhi thi k Arjun Sir jtny sakht dikhty hain utny hain nahi...He just dnt show but we knw that he cares for all of us..Jab liza hurt hui thi tab bhi to wo tensed thy..Well thats what abt him we love him n care frm him..!!"
He just smiled others nodded in agreement n smiled..Riya then noticed Liza missing n turned to Ayesha..She just blinked her eyes n then winked..She understood n look at Shree once..which was looking at the door with a small smile..She turned to Ayesha again n winked..Aag to dono taraf barabar ki hai..!

Unaware to all one more person was hearing them and then just smiled in amazement seeing that how much his team care for him n love him.
Arjun was coming to conference room when he saw everyone frm glass door.Chotu hit his fist to other hand n everyone tensed 
remembering something may be.

And then saw Liza stood up walked fastly out of room.He also noticed her tears.He just wondered whats going on inside..
He was near the door when he heared Shree sayin that now he is fine and then he had an idea that they might be discussing the case when he got hurt..And then he got attentive hearing his name n then hearing abt him soo good he felt a little ashamed of the way he used to behave in the beginning but then things got much change he was quite normal with every one..He feels good hearing that everyone loved him respect him n cared for him soo much..

He was feeling very happy frm inside..But then as usual covered it up..
Till then Liza also came back come back composing herself n an icepack in her hand..She saw Arjun n greeted him n went inside followed by Arjun..
He entered n scolded everyone

"Kia ker rhy ho tm sab...kam pe laga foran"..then he turned to Riya..

"Riya tum ne icepack"Before he completed she raised her hand holding icepack which Liza gave n pass him a small smile..

He just nodded and sit in his usual chair..After a while his mobile rang indicating a new case..

The case was indeed the hectic one..They have to raid in two places..

Arjun ordered Shree n Ayesha to pair up n get in first.Then He will enter and Riya will cover him n then Chotu will enter with rest backup team..they entered according to plan..They all got down many goons on their way..At once they had to fight also..Between that fight Riya lost her extra bullets kit.It fell down while fighting..She didn't got tym to pick as they hv to move ahead..
At one side Riya n Arjun hide..Arjun was covering n keeping an eye on left side n Riya in the front...He shot 2 goons frm his side.Riya shot one but then her bulleta finished..She whispered to Arjun...

"Sir..my bullets are finished"

"Extra bullets hain na tmhary pas.??"he asked immidiately..A bit angry but worried for her..She hesitantly nodded her head in negative n explained her previous situation.Arjun was abt to pass her some extra bullets frm his pocket but the he saw a goon pointing his gun on Riya..
He immidiately pulled Riya towards himself n shot straight to the goon head...Luckily he was the last goon..
(Remeber how Arjun pulled Sakshi once one she was at gunpoint frm far in the show n Arjun saw it..Imaging Ariya here standing in same position)
For a moment Riya seems to doesn't understand whats happened in the moment..But then she feels herself in HIS arms..She feels soo secure..Then after hearing the gunshot she knew what had must be happen...
Arjun look down to her in hus arms.He feels soo gud.She was still hiding her face in his chest.
He was now holding her frm her waist frm one hand n other holding a gun..He call her softly.
"Riya..!"
She looked upto him..He saw she wasn't even looking  a bit scared by what happened..Infact their was relief and a belief as if she knew Arjun will definitely save her..They look each other conveying different feelings n emotions in each ithers eyes..They share a cute eye-lock.

"Tum theek to ho na Riya.??"He asked a bit worriedly to which she just give him a satisfied nod..She seemed to be lost as in trance.

Arjun loosened his grip on her to lett her go and take step back..Riya realizing it again stepped closer to him which shocked him...She stared at him for few seconds which confused him much thinking what she is upto..
Ans then she did something totally shocking him..Which was totally unexpected frm her ryte now.well in this situation..
She cupped his face frm left side frm one hand n stood at her toes taking a support by keeping othr hand on his shoulder n leaned towards him n place a small kiss on his right cheek n whispered

"Thankyou..!!"..

And then she realized what she done she immidiately stepped back n look here n there..She herself was soo shock as to what she done in impulse...Arjun was already in shock he didn't reacted still...
Just then they heared Ayesha calling them to move..

Riya whispered a small sorry which was audible enough for him n  literally ran towards Ayesha thanking her in mind n Arjun snapped frm his shock n see retreating figure running to Ayesha after giving him a pleasant shock..

A smile slowly crept on his face n he moved his hand his right cheek feeling the touch of her lips on her..He again heared Ayesha calling him n shook his head unbelievably and walked to the team..He saw Riya already seated with Shree n  Chotu in one SUV and saw her blushing yet embarassing face..
Ayesha noticed his smile hidded in smirk n then saw him luking at Riya..She knew something have happpened n planned to ask him..

They drove back to office...Arjun was driving the car silently..As much as he tried to concentrate on the case...His thoughts were wandering back to the  moment they had there...Ayesha noticed a small smile playing in his lips n wonder what happened bcoz she also noticed the embarassed yet blushing face n she knew sumthing happened which made Him smile..

"Kuch hua hai Sir..??"She asked casually...

he turned to her saw her face trying to judge in what means she is asking this..As much she tried to ask that question casually..But her eyes did betray her n he can see a glimpse of teasing n naughtiness n knew that she had just guessed that sumthing between the two..

"Kuch nahi hua hai Ayesha..we should concentrate on the case.."He said in final tone..

She grinned at his answer...He saw it and raised his brows..

"Ab to definitely kuch na kuch to zaroor hua hia.."She said in a low tone n giggled..

He rolled his eyes at her teasing n his lips curve to smile n he looked away..

"Oh God Sir...You are blushing..!"She said teasing him when she saw him smiling...

"Alright enough ok...Focus on the case.."He shook his head n  give her a small smile..

At the second place when they had to raid,it was also a tough situation for all..And in that way Shree got hurt in his upper arm by a knife..Almost alll the goons were caught n killed..

In ETF Office..Liza's cabin.. 

Liza was doing the dressing of Shree's injury n was all the way quite..Shree noticed it n feels sad abt her n wanted her to open up soo he decided to tease her a bit..'

"Ohoo..Yeh main kia dekh rha hun...Miss Liza..rd to apny sabse bary dushman k liye itni tensed.."Shree had naughty smile on his face..Liza hissed in anger n give him a "shut-up' look

"Kia hua Liza..?Btao na...mere liye itna perishan kiun..?"He asked straight looking in her eyes..Which were now getting a little teary..For a moment she was lost in his eyes not know what to answer but then snapped out n looked away..

"Ab unfortunately mere team member ho to thora perishan to hona banta hai.."She tried not to look in his eyes or else she would say the things which she was not supposed..well not so soon..

So she answered posing a little ignorance.But then Shree did the unexpected..He hold her frm her waist n pulled her towards himslef..By now his wound was dressed...She gasped in shock as to what he is trying to do..She wriggled in his arms not luking upto his eyes scared that may be he will read her inner feelings she had unknowingly 

Shree just smirked over her reaction..And thn upon remembering something he made her look at him n she saw a teasing n naughty glimpse in his eyes n trying to judge what he gonna say..

"Araay han..!!Yaad aya...ager mujhy kuch higya tha tum lero gi kis se..tumhyn kisi aur se larny main maza hi nahi ata..Hai na..!Kuch esa hi kaha tha na tum ny..."

Her eyes got wider than before comprehensing what he is trying to say...But before she could ask sumthing he again said..

"And tum ne to us din mujhy kuch aur bhi dia tha[He pointed at his cheeks making her remember what she did that tym..She unkowingly blush n lowered her head]May be I should return u that na.."She looked at him shockingly n saw him leaning on her face more closer than ever..But he was leaning not near to her cheek but to her lips..She closed her eyes tightly n clutched his shoulders waiting for that moment..But then sumting totally unexpected happen

"Liza woh reports"

Arjun barged in the lab only to find them two soo close n then Liza literally jumped frm her palce n stand in one corner while Shree just pretended to adjust his dressing wound..Arjun felt awkward while the other two were embarassed as to be caught in such situation..Shree was to first one to recover..He muttered a thanks to Liza n went out but on the way Arjun told him that he sent everyone else home n he would be dropping both of them..He nodded n went out n Arjun asked Liza to submit her reports which she did n went outside as his instructions..She didn't stopped when Shree called her muttering she will be waiting for Arjun n Shree in the car..

Arjun came out n saw Shree lost in some thought n smiling..He patted him on shoulders n asked abt his wound n whther he is okay..Shree answered that he was fine n both started walking towards exit..In the middle Arjun stopped Shree by holding frm his elbow n n said

"Shree..!!Sorry to disturb you both in such moment.."Arjun said smirking n grinned seeing at Shree's jaw dropped face n wide eyes..And then he walked away havng a small chukle..Shree recovered frm the shock n ran to the car n sat silently..Praying that he should be dug under the ground..Hayee..Ye zameen abhi phat jaye n main is main dafan hojaou..Uff Ye kia hogya...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued.

Plzz do reply and comment