New OS"Missed Me.."

Pisces_Gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey all..I am back with my blabbering...Its really long OS...
Pehle socha sif Raesha pe likhti hun..But u know Main beemar hun na..
Ofcourse Ariya ka bukhar..So here s the rezult..

Warning..:Itss really really really long😆

She was missing him...Actually everyone in the office..She was missing her elder brother..He was actually like an elder brother to him...
Sameer on the other side was also missing everyone..after all they were his family..But the person whom he was missing the most was her lady love..Ayesha...Well he didn't confessed his feelings to her..he was sure she felt the same way for him..he had seen it in her eyes..Her eyes spoke volumes.The feelings she never admit to him but her eyes said that all...

"Hello bhai..kab arhy hain ap..?"...Riya dialed his number when she  missed  her bro very much.
"Excuse me Riya.??where this BHAI come from.???Bari jdi yaad agai apny bhai ki han..do din hogye mujhy yahan aye hoye n now u r calling me..."Sameer said that in fake anger..He wasn't angry at her at all..He can't be...bcoz She is his sister to him...Just like Roshni was...Arjun had updated him about the tough cases the were handling in these two  days...So he was not upset to anyone bcoz he knew that his team would b tired bcoz that..
Riya bit her tongue in guilty.She knew she must b calling him before but she didn't get tym...
"Sorry bhai...itny tough cases they kia kertti..was really busy.."she said in a low voice..
He chuckled..."Mazak tha bacha...I know u all were really bzy...Arjun told me abt the cases.."
Riya sighed "Oh God..He is really a machine...A workaholic person..humain bhi khud ki tarah machine samjhty hain...Pata nahi ap ne unhy kese jhel lia  apny best  friend  ko itny saal...humari koi pervah hi nahi.."She said in complaining tone..just like a kid..
Sameer laugued at her antics..She is just a little girl ryte now complaining about her teacher..But its tym to tease her...After all she is the only one who drive the great ACP ARJUN SURYAKANT RAWTE  crazy Bcoz of hr childish antics and behaviour but they all know she is very matured person unlike she seems..
"Ohh hello...Mera best friend tumhara bhi kuch lgta hai...U know..Tum ne us k saath poori Zindagi guzarni hai..."..He said teasing her..he knew how much they loved each other but still didn't get married bcoz of him..Arjun had decided that he will get married on the same day as Sameer's.n Riya accept that..She too wants a bhabhi now...
Riya just blushed hearing that..The thought of being with her loved one brought a slight blush on her face..It wasn't go unnoticed by the person standing at the door of her cabin listening her...
Sameer sensed that she is blushing n smiling to herself lost in her own world..He cleared his throat continued.."Ok now stop blushing(Riya got embarrassed)and tell me hows everyone there..?"He asked..
Now it was Riya's turn to tease him."Han sab theek hain..Arjun,Shree n chotu sab theek hain aur ap ko bht miss ker rhy hain"...She knew he wants to asked her about Ayesha...
Sameer(hesitantly)"Aur...?"..he wanted to ask abt her but stop bcoz he by now understand that Riya purposely didn't mention her name to see his reaction...
Riya immediately said"Aur han main bhi ap ko bht miss ker rhi hun."
Sameer"Hmm..I know..."...before Riya could say anything she felt a pair of strong arms snaked around her waiste frm back..He hugged her frm behind...

Arjun was sitting in his cabin getting bored of the paperwork completing the case file.He wanted to see her but knew that she will b busy in work in her cabin...His work completed in few more minutes so he decided to check on her..He entered the cabin n saw him talking on the phone n file was open at her dest but he glances frm far..it was completed..He hearing d her talking to Sam...He smiled.He really cherishes the relationship of theirs...Not blood related but still  there is lots of love in it...He knows that Riya had fulfilled the place of Roshni in both of their lives..As sister in Sam's life and a beautiful  n great life partner to him..
He heared her talking about him..He frowned  but then smiled bcoz he knew these two days were very hectic..The team had to work like machine bcoz of the tough cases..so he didn't mind about talking about him like that...He saw her blush upon hearig something frm otherside..He knew Sam just tease her by his name.Well she was not so innocenct...He heared her teasing him  talking about Ayesha as well that she knew he wanted to know..He just smiled n walked to her hugged her frm  behind.

Riya gasped..but knew who it was..She looked at him..with what are you doing look..He just shrugged n kissed her cheeks...She just smiled n continued talking in  phone..
Riya"Ap ko  ksi aur k bary main poochna hai kia..??You seems to b lil disappointed..What happend bhai..Is everything alright???"She asked him in extra sweet n innocent voice bit her lip preventing herself for laughing at his condition...She saw Arjun was controlling hard not to laugh n he was abt to laugh she placed her hand on his mouth..
Sameer sensed she has started her teasing lesson soo decided to give her piece of her own..
"Riya tum..!"Before he continued he heared Arjun saying something..Arjun moved her hand frm his mouth n snatched the mobile frm her..Posing to b serious.
"Seedhy seedhy bol dena Sam k tu Ayesha k bary main poochna chahta hai..!!"Sayin this Ariya started laughing..Sameer just gritted his teeth n rolled his eyes at his best friend n his sister...
"Shut up Arjun..tu bhi Riya ka sath de rha hai han...Sharam ker kuch..You are my best friend na.."
Arjun  just smiled.."Aray yaar itna sharmana kiun...??Well just for u i'll tell k yhn sab tujhy bht miss ker rhy..M missing by best buddy...And..."He  stopped too sensed his eagerness..Riya saw him..She knew he missed his best friend..but when he stops she knew he is teasing him now..Arjun didn't got disappointed bcoz at the next instant sameer asked."Aur.??Bol na.."
Arjun smiled."Han han baba Ayesha bhi tujhy bht miss ker rhi hai..us ny kaha nahi but we sensed it..Ab jaldi aja tu bhi..btw when u gonna propose her..Dekh teri wajah se meri bhi gari ruki hui hai.."He pouted..Riya giggled seeing him desperate.She hit his hand around her..
"Tu kahy to aty hi propose ker dun usy?"...Sam joked...
"Not a bad idea yaar...Thats perfect.."Arjun said back...Riya smiled..Then the two become professional, talking abt the work n cases..in between Riya wriggled in his arms to go away but he tightened his grip n one glare frm him is enough for her...So she started doing something which will now irritate him.she spun around facing him n traced her finger on his forehead down to his jaw line n playing with his shirt buttons...And it was working..Arjun tried to stop her doing that because now he was going uncontrollable..His face tightened to control himself...Se was creating havoc inside him..He soo wanted to kiss her ryte there n then.He hold her hand to stop..She giggled..Arjun hang up the fone n stared at her..
"Hmmm...So..??"
"So what.?"She asked innocently..
"U know we didn't spend much tym together frm last 2 days..Aur aj(looking down at their standing position in each others arms)moqa bi hai dastoor hai...don't u think.."He came closer to her face..Riya blushed but stop him to come closer further.
"Kia ker rhy ho ap..office main hain hum.koi ajayega."
Arjun"To kia hua. bina knock kiye yhn koi nhi ayega...Remember we are officially engaged..everyone kow abt us.""...and with that he didn't wait for her response n placed his lips on her kissing her passionately n she kissed him back with equal passion..

Next day...

All were present at the conference room..Not any case yet..Rathore wil b reaching today evening..Completing the pending work..Riya n Arjun sitting together..Ayesha got stuck with the other duo...
Shree spoke a oil louder.."Yaar Ayesha Rathore Sir ki bhtt yaad arhi hai."
Ayesha lost in his thoughts answered "haan..."..
Choree turned d to her with shocked expression..did she really admit that infrong of them..Well being in Etf they were not unknown abt the closeness they y started sharing..n the feeling that depicted in their eyes for each other...
Ayesha what she blurted out..She avoided their gaze..Ariya also looked at her n smiled.

Riya thought of teasing her now.She said.

"Ayesha U know main ne na bhai k liye ek bht achi larki dekhi hia..Ab to unhyn b shaadi ker leni chaiye hian na guyz.."

ChoRee turned to her n understand her intension.Arjun just rolled his eyes shooking his head in  disbelief..This Girl will drive anyone crazy..But still love her..

"Haan yaaar..Wse Ri we know tu yeh kiun keh rhi…After all Arjun sir ne decide jo ker lia hai k tum dono ki  and Rathore sir ki shaadi ek hi din kerni hia..Tujhy to jaldi hogi hi na…Wse larki kon hia..?"Shree n Chotu never missed an opportunity to tease her also..But they can see Ayesha staring at Riya continuously for an answer..She was jealous n angry they knew…

"Haan hai ek larki..Meri bht achi dost hai..Bhia us se mily hain ek baar..Unhyn achi lagi thi..Mere khayal  main baat agy barh skti hai..What say.."Now Ayesha was flaring up in anger…Kesi dost hia meri..Mere dil ka hal pata bhi hia phir bhi..She got up from her seat n started walking to the door to go out..But she stopped when Arjun called her..

"Hum mazak ker rhy hian Ayesha..We know tum se better larki to aur koi ho hi nhi skti us k liye.."She turned around to look at them..She was shock..very shocked…Seeing her face they all can't control their laugh n started laughing loudly..Ayesha literary ran out of their to hide her embarrassment..n blushing face.

Evening tym..

Rathore entered the conference room..Shree Chotu n Ayesha were there..Arjun n Riya were at Arjun's cabin..

"Hello everyone"..He said out loud to them..They got up frm the seat.They greeted him as well n asked about him n his work,

Shree"Sir You know hum sab…wo mera matlab hai..Hum..Nahi.. Arjun Sir ap ko bht miss ker rhy they.."He fumbled with words and blurted out in nervousness..He was also missing him but can't say directly to him don't know why..Ayesha just shook her head smilingly at his nervousness..So she spoke up

"Sir is ka matlab hai hum sab ap ko bht miss ker rhy they.."She said but the next question left her shock n nervous.Rathore look at her n said"Sab matlab tum bhi.."He was having a naugthty smirk on his face.Ayesha was little shy n nervous to be caught up at that..She was confused at to what to say..

"Nahi..I mean wo main.."She stammered at her words n immediately her gaze fell on the file she was working on n the next excuse it came out of her mouth.."Who mujhy Arjun Sir ko yeh file deni hia..Excuse me.."She picked the file n ran out of the conference room..Sameer smiled  at her retreating back..He turned around to face the two whose mouths were opened starting at him with wide eyes..

"Now don't give me the look that u don't know anything."He said because he knows they are not unknown to the new developments..They smiled n gives a thumps up to him n winked…Sameer moved towards Arjun's cabin to meet the couple..

Ayesha and Riya were at the break room preparing coffee for every one.Riya again start with the teasing session..

"Ayesha sach bata na..Tu sach main Sameer sir ko pyar kerti hai na.."

"Riya to jab janti hia to pooch kiun rhi hia.."Ayesha said in an obvious tone..

"Tu ek baar khud keh degi to teri energy itni waste nahi hogi pagal…"Riya said jokingly..

"Yes I do…And I guess u All knew it.."She said to her with smile..Riya just smiled…Just then she saw that Rathore is coming towards them and was about to enter in breakroom…She just asked a little louder..Rathore stopped in his tracks to listen what she will answer…

"So You Missed Rathore Sir very much."Riya asked..glancing at Rathore who was listening to her.He motioned her not to tell about him to Ayesha..She just winked at him n mouthed 'Its-Tym-for -you'..He winked back..

Ayesha unknowned to the surrounding"Haan I missed him..But "She was about to continue when he heared his husky voice near her.

"Well in that case…I also missed u very much."She turned around to find him leaned against the door gazing at her..She turned to look Riya who winked at her n slipped out of the room.She was also about to go but Rathore hold his hand n pulled her back…Ayesha was not looking at him..She can't after what happened ryte now..She was blushing really hard..Her cheeks turned crimson red having him so close to him..On the other side He was enjoying her seeing the blushing cheeks turned red adding more beauty to her already beautiful face..He can't stop staring at her..But then he broke the silence

"To tum bhi muhjy bht yaad ker rhi thi"He said n make her look at him lifting her face up with his index finger..She was lost in his eyes..The moment was soo beautifull for both of them..Lost in each others eyes..Not wanting to let go of this  moment..Ayesha slowly moved forward..Their was no backing out.She was in love with him n he also love her..She said looking direct in his eyes

"Yaad unhyn kia jata hia jinhy hum bhool jatyn hain..Aur main to kabhi ap ko bhooli hi nahi.."She said and encircled her arms on his neck resting her head on his chest hiding her blushing face…She answered his unasked question..He gently wrapped his arms around her and tightened it..They both hugged..Finding solace n love n each others arms.

"I LOVE YOU AYESHA"

"I LOVE YOU SAMEER"

They both said in one tym..They broke the hug and look at each others eyes smiled…Sameer sounded soo good frm her..He thought..He bend down n pecked her lips lightly..N Then he kissed her forehead..

"We Love You Both Too…"

They broke the hug n saw the team standing there n smiling ..They all came forward n they had a group hug…

I Told You thats looong...actually really long for me..

Now I want long long cooments also..A nd plzzz hit like...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foraml thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haye lovf raesha rmnce and arjuns leg puling. Nice.
Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow dr amazing os.

awww sam-riya r teasing eachother.

ariya moments r chooo sweet.

confession of samsha is so romantic.

i hope ki ariya ka bukhar essay hi bana rahey.

great work dr 👏.
Edited by akanksha1371986 - 11 years ago
kurkuresandwich thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏AWESOMESTORY MISSING RIYA SO MUCHKASH WO WAPAS A JATI SERIAL MEIN
kaybee23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful OS!
Beautifully written!
Loved both Raesha and Ariya
So cute the way Riya and Rathore teasing each other
Ariya romance was way too cute!
Great work! :)
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum dear
wow
lov it
loved d relationship btw etf team..!!
ariya amazing
samesha grt..!!
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love you all too... Bhais and Bhabis!!!😆
Samaira32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wooowww that was amazing... 
Loved the nok jhok between all.. I really wish ETF mein bhi koi din aaye where this happens.. .Laughin Teasing, Pulling each others legs... 
Nice one... 

Do write more.. u have nice concepts... (: 👏 
BDCTG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Aawww,,,,,,baas, itna hi? Mujhe to aur chahiye. Aur aap hai ke 'bada' 'bada' laga rakha hai??

First of all, Thank U sooo much for bringing Riya here opposite Arjun. Actually, I'm unable to get over her yet...

And, Rathod-Ayesha couple to hai hi bohot cute...

Overall, very nice OS.

P.S: Aaise achche achche stories regularly de diya karo yaar! (Yeh, u r right...I'm sooo greedy!)
DesiiiDivaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice. Awesome...loved it 😊Edited by DesiiiDivaaa - 11 years ago