Ariya OS:You & Romantic..!!

Pisces_Gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Heya frnds..me back wit a stupid OS idea of mine..😆

Its kinda funny...a little bad too..(I guess)😃

I know few of you were waiting for my ff "Love Is Life" to be updated..but dnt worry..its also on the way..

Wwell..Heard of our beloved Behzaad aka Rathore is leaving the show..Its really sad..

Can't imagine any other person in role of him...😭

But still..Lets see whats gonna happen in future..

SO enough of my bakwaas.

Plzz do hit like n comment how it is..good,bad or worse.

Itz came out tooo long..so kindly bare it..

Errors ho to Sorry..😕

********************************************************************************

The party was going on full swing...Many influential businessmen of Goa were present there..The party was hosted by a one of the rich businessmen of Goa..

ETF men were waiting fr their gurls...who hadn't turned up yet in the party...They were waiting eagerly as Mr Sharma,who organized tha party,had asked them few tymes about the three ladies..Riya,Ayesha n Liza...

The ETF team were in Goa for a high profile case of a popular n one of the rich businessmen of Goa Mr Kapil SharmaH owned many hotels and resorts in Goa..One of which the team were staying...Mr Sharma  had received threats frm someone regarding his and his family's life,is at stake an in return to get some confidential business information ...So the ETF team were called to catch that person..Well..As usual th case was solved by their expertise n team work..Mr Sharma held a party for the 5th anniversary of the hotel..

The Team came in disguise..as in undercover...Rathore n Ayesha,Shree n Liza,and ofcourse Arjun n Riya came as couple..that too honeymoon couple..n Chotu was made Shree's best friend..They were here frm last five days..Apart,frm the case,the team had enjoyed alot roaming n visiting different placeS if Goa..Ayesha n Rathore had great tym as they were already couple,engaged few weeks ago,Shree n Liza,stull having their nok-jhoks but some unknown feeling were growing by spending most of the tym...

For Arjun,it had been the best week frm last two years,working wirh her..He realised how hard he will try to push away those feeling n emotions he felt for Riya,The love the care he had seen in her eyes held him closer to her..N so he decided to give Love a second chance in his life...

After some tym,the ETF team notice many heads turned towards the entrance o the party hall...Mostly of young men...They also turned what they sae make them shocked...but more to be precisely Mesmerise by the beauty of the gurls..There standing the three fr whom they were waiting for..

Riya was wearing black colour saree with a silver bolder n silver blousr if half sleeves..looking stunning and beautiful as ever...Arjun's eyes widened as he sank her beauty.

Ayesha was wearing a navy blue color saree with a shining black border n black blouse..lookinh beautiful...

Liza was,wearing white color saree with pink combination..

They all were wearing mangalsutr around their neck and hair partition fllled wid sindoor,which only addes more beauty n grace in their form...

The ladies grinned as their husbands looked lost in them..

They all walked towards them n said 'hi' to which they didn't got response first,as they were so bzzy drooling their wifes...Riya giggled luking Arjun lost in her,the same way he had once before.

Ths tym Riya said a little louder to get their attention in which she succeeded n they move their eyes..

Rathore was the first one to recover...But he gazed Ayesha frm head to toe in appreciation n moved forward n kissed her cheek whispering

"You look beautiful Jaan"..

She blushed and muttered a thankyou...Arun cleared her throat n smirk saying.

"Yahan bachy bhi khary hain RATHORE..Kuch to sharam kero"He said eyeing at Choree n Liza..To which they giggled along with Riya...

Rathore just glared at him..but he was Sameer Rathore..who also didn't miss any chance to tease his best friend.. He observed the closeness which grown between Arjun n Riya  during this case..N noticed how Arjun sometymes get lost in Riya while talking..So he also replied.

"Tumhari BIWI(stressing in ths word) bhi tumhary saamny khari hai RAWTE..Dil main uski tareef kerny se acha hai na us k saamny hi keh do.If only u could stop staring at her.."He smirked..

Shree interrupt in between with a teasing tone eyeing them.

"Araay Sir..!!Riya konsi unki BIWI hai..they just PRETENDING na.."he added with a smirk n winked at Chotu n Liza..

Arjun just glared at him when he saw a little disappointed look on Riya's face..But Shree was bzy laughing..

Riya,who was smiling listening to thier two bosses nok-jhoks became a little disappointed when heard Shree's comment..But as usual she used to ignore that..

Well she had a reason not to be sad..

The first one was that it was the bestest week of her life spend with him frm last two years..

After observing a new and positive attitude,their was a hope in her heart that may be her love will b reciprocated in the same way..He was veru kind and gentle and sometym teasing to he in this one week..They were pretending to be newly married couple but sometymes its doesn't seem to be pretended.They used to fight like husband wife sometymes over sumthing...Or ended up being in a small romantic gesture or eye lock or some sweet moment.

Riya decided to bring him back in his normal way..taunting him sumtym,sometym teasing,acting as a really sweet wife infront of others just to irritate him or rather to make him smile..And she was indeed succeeded in those.

She many tymes caught him gazing at her lovingly..with love in his eyes just fr her,which was always a dream for her.And now she only wished for him to be with her alwayz...

Ryte now also an idea popped up in her mind..She gives a naughty smirk to him to which he just raised his eyebrows in response..He knew she gonna say sumthing UNUSUAL..

"Rathore Sir.!!Khoobsurat Biwi ki tareef kerny k liye to husband ko romantic hona perta hia.Aur Yeh(give a sarcastic yet mischievous look to Arjun)Yeh aur Romantic..!!Only in my dreams..Impossible.!!"She added with a wink to her besties to which they try to control their laughter..Arjun's eyes  widened hearing this...Ayesha and Rathore grinned at that..Riya immideately excuses herself to get a drink for herself n walked away giggling..

Later on Riya and Ayesha were bzy wid sum ladies with whom they cathed up very soon a good Hi Hello' relationship..They were complimenting the both about their beauty and their handsome husbands..They were praising their beautiful and adoring couple,Made fo each other, look cute together n so on..In response the girls were just smiling and blushing...After a while Ayesha excuses herself and went to Sameer..

Riya was bzy talking wid ladies when Arjun came to her nudged her elbow

"Excuse Us(he said to ladiez)Riya ek minute mre baat suno"He said in a serious tone..Before Riya could say sumthing one of the lady said

"Aray ye kia..??Nai naveli dulhan hai yeh..is tarah se bat nahi kerty.."She shot an accusing look to him

2nd lady"Han..itni pyaari bachi hia yeh..aur tum itna rudely behave ker rhy ho.."She also added

3rd lady"Itni khoobsurat biwi hia..husband ko bhi romantic hona chaiye"She said looking to Riya lovingly...

Arjun was lost of worlds..He looked at Her who suppressed her smile n supported her best puppy dog face with pouted lips..She is soo cute..

Riya was trying hard not to laugh at her husband's innocent n lost of words face..And she was not at all in mood in helping him..

"Yeh or Romantic..!!Bas Aunty kia baton.??Ab to khuwab hi ban ker reh gya hia.."She said in a sad voice..well pretending to be sad..

Such a good actress she is..He thought looking at her with narrow eyex..

"Who Acually kia hai na..Mian PDA pe yakeen nahi rkhta..After all couple ka romance to band kamry main acha lgta hia na."He said in a serious tone and Riya smirked at his answer..Not Bad Pati dev..

He dragged her directly to the dance floor n start dancing with her..rather forcefully..In an instant he pulled her a little stronger n she came hit his chest...They look at each others eyes n lost..But Arjun remember what he has to say n asked her..
"Yeh Kia tha Riya.?"He asked in a serious mode..But she posed ignorance and asked back..

"Kia kia tha Sir?"She asked innocently..

"Yeh aur romantic..Only in my dream.."He mimicked in her way to which she giggled..He raised his brows demanding an answer..

"Aur nai to kia..her waqt to ap Angry young man k mood main hoty hain.Main aur kia kehti."She said innocently...

"Acha..!!zara yaad ker k btana k last week main,mian ne tumhyn kitni bar daanta hia.?"He smirked at her.

"Hna btatai hun na"She tried o remember but realized that he was correct..He actually didn't scold her at all in these days..Well fr scolding she had to commit any mistake but luckily she didn't..But he actually didn't scold her then also when he tease him or irritate him.Infact he smiled at her even..And then she recalled a small moment happened with them the second day they came.

Shewas getting ready to go out for a tour to nearby places plus to investigate the area n some ppl..but they cant be going out in their formal looks so she had to wear sari..Arjun came out of shower fully dresses and saw her struggling with the dori of her blouse at her back..He looked up at her in the mirror n saw her full form..She was looking beautiful.In that moment she also looked up at him found him gazing at her n lost.She passed a small smile..He walked upto her..With his every step near to her their heartbeat were growin faster..He moved her hand away frm dori and took the dori n tie it without breaking the eye lock..His hand brushed her bare skin send shivers down their body..He stepped closer n whispered.

"You Look Beautiful"He said smiling o her n then without waiting fr an answer moved out of the room..

Arjun saw her lost in sumthing n blushing n knew what she will be thinking..

"To..??"She saw him in confusion.

"Koi jawab hai.?"He asked with a smirk..Thats when she rememberes what he asked n what she was supposed to think..She look down shyly..

The romantic song was playing n all the couples were lost in each other enjoying the company with their loved ones...

All the guest were moving out of the hall as the party was came to an end..The host specially praised them in personal for helping him.Arjun n Riya were going to their room.Arjun entered the room first unlocking it..He entered and removed his coat n placed it on sofa..He turned around and bang with Riya who was about to fall but he caught her at ryte tym n pulled her to him and she hit with his chest n try to control by grabbing his shoulders..His both hands were around her bare waist n her hands on his shoulders..She slowly moved her head up and look into his deep black eyes.they were close that their noses ere almost touched n their lips were just mere inches away..They looked into each others eyes and the feeling hidden inside were clearly shown..The love,the passion,the desire they held for each other were clearly shown on their faces.

His eyes moved frm hers n stopped on her lips..She followed his gaze n her lips parted initially giving a type of permission to him..She was totally submitting herself to him..

Arjun's mind gave up trying to bring him on his senses and after a great tym he listened his heart n follow it who was not thinkin of anything ryte or wrong..It was just their moment..

At that moment none of them wanted to think of the future circumstances. They just want to held each other together,wanted to be in the arms of their loved ones..

May Be now,no confessions nor any words were needed to say..Its said 'Actions speak louder than words'

May be it was true for them now..

And without any further delay Arjun kissed her lips by his.Slowly and sensuously..Riya too started responding to him smoothly..His hands roaming around her waiste up and down pulling her more closer to him.His touch was creating havoc inside her..Her hand automatically moved towards his hair roaming her fingers in them..She tilted her head giving more excess to him..He left her lips but continued kissing her down her jaw line and throat.

"You Are So Beautiful Riya"He managed to whispered between kisses.

And in a swift movement he carry her in his arms nmoved towards the bed..He closed all he light except lamp...And they ended up making love all night.

The sun rays hit his face and his eyes sht open..He felt some weight on his body n then moved his eyes down n saw the most beautiful sight ever.She was cuddling onto him more when sun rays disturbed her a little..

He was feeling heavenly and very much happy remembering their last night,full of love..He didn't consider anything wrong nor feeling guilty and he knows She will also felt the same way..

He felt stupid.Stupid for not acknowledging hers and his own feeling for before,Stupid for pushing her away,for hurting her and also hurting himself ,by pushing back his feelings.Now he just wanted her to be his forever..

His thoughts had a break when his phone vibrated under his pillow..Its was on silent..First he checked the tym..It was 8 am in morning..Without disurbing her he reached his free hand under the pillow and took out the mobile.It was Rathore's call.He needed him to complete some formalities regarding the case..He told him that he will be there in fifteen minutes and cute the fone..

He looked at her and placed a small kiss on hjer forehead before getting up moving her hand which was hugging him n moved his hand under her head n carefully placed the pillow..He got up frm the bed n after freshen up he went out the room..

Riya woke only to find herself lone in the bed..First she tries to rub her sleepy eys n then her eyes shot open remebering the last nyte..Slight blush crept on her cheeck n she smiled to herself shyly...But then she noticed he is nowhere to be seen..She crunched her brows in confusion and checked the the tym..It was 9 am..Her eyed grew wide

Where is he.?Wheres he gone so early.?Why he didn't woke me  up.?

.She checked the washroom but he was not there..She came out frm the washroom thats when her gaze fell on herself in the mirror.She was wearing his shirt which he had wore last nyte at the party..May be he made her wear it after she slept..His shirt covered her till her thighs..She hugged herself tighter feeling the warmth of his shirt.She still can smell his perfume,which was making her crazy..again..

She moved to bud and again layed there..But then sumthing strike her mind n she sat up...

Is he..is he guilty or feel regret whatever happened beween us last nyte..?Thats was he least she wanted to see..

But his absense only brought this thought in her mind..Tears started flowing frm her eyes..It was exactly 15 mins she woke up and crying..

She looked up at door when sh heard the door open..

There he was,gving a breathtaking smile of his n having a tray of breakfast in his hand..He moved towards her n placed the tray on table..Then he noticed that she was crying.He cupped his friends n asked in worried tone

"Kia hua Riya?Tum itna ro kiun rhi ho?"He got no reply,she was just staring at him while crying not answering anything..Arjun little shook her but no answer..But sumthing caught in his mind..Is she guilty or regretting whatever happened last night..His heart sank thinking sumthing like this..So after much courage he spoke or rather asked her looking in her eyes..
"Riya..!You..umm..Do You..do you regret?Was it wrong..umm.wrong wahtever happened betweeen us..last nyte.?"
He finally asked her stammering with his owm words
She was shocked and his question brought her back in her senses n her facial expression changed to anger..He noticed that n without realising what she'll b thinking the next moment he was trying to control her both hands which were hitting him on his chest.she was crying and probably angry on him now,he assumed..He tried to stop but she didn't listen and at the end he had to shout
"Stop It Riya.!!"For once she stopped looking scared fr his yelling..Arjun sighed in relief...
"Ab mujhy btao k hua kia?Main ne jo pucha..Kia tm...??"He left his question incomplete..
Riya again look at him,no actually glare at him..
How can he think like that..He was the one who disappeared this morning fr that stupid breakfast n now he is asking me that bullshit...
She dangerously approached him..Well the look in her eyes looked dangerous to him.
And he was sure some outburst is cuming frm her side..
"Ap samjhty kia hian apny apko..?She yelled n he was confused..

"Kahan chaly gye thy ap subah subah.?Pata hia kia beeti mujh pr jab mian ne subah aankh kholi aur ap mere sath nahi the,mere saamny nhin thy..?Mujhy lag k YOU REGRET whatever happened btw us last nyte..And now you are asking that frm me..??Kahan chaly gye thy ap..?Meri wish thi  aj subah jb so k uthun to sab se phly ap ka chahra dekhun...But YOU disappeared..?Pata hia kese kse khayal arhy thy dil main..I thought u left me..Bcoz u feel guilty.I thought.."Not able to say more sh again start sobbing..She doesn't realize now she was very close to him..nearly on top of him while she yelled on him..
Arjun was shocked would be understatement..He was beyond shock..Just one thing was in his mind..She thought I left.bcoz I feel guilty.Oh God..She is soo stupid to even think lke that..!!..He thought of shouting on her fr thinking like that but one look at her face his anger vanished..He just hugged her tighter..Firstly she tried to push him in her anger but then she hugged him even more.. He simply whispered in her ears
"Last Nyt was one of the beauiful nyts in my life Riya..!"
She smiled amidst her tears..She broke the hug n and looked at him with questioning eyes.
He understod what she wanna asked.
"Rathore ka call aya tha..He needed me for some work.Its took little longer thats y a ddn't came earlier..Phr breakfast order dene k liye gya tha.."

She just nodded and looked down shyly remembering the last nyte.
He lift her face n they look at each other..Conveying their feeling,their love.

"I Love You Riya...I love you alot.Kia tmhyn mujh pe bharosa nahi tha..Tumhyn esa kiun laga k main tmhyn chor k chala jaouna..?Apny pyaar se koi bhi door nahi ja sktaa.."He finished and kissed her forehead..Tears came out frm her eyes yet again..

"Ap subah mere sath nhi thy..Main bht darr gyi thi..bht ajeeb ajeeb khayal arhy thy man main..hr laga k shyd a guilty hon bcoz u didn't loved me or didn't said anythin like that."
"Last nyt was itself the biggesy proof of my love,Riya"He cutted her short and said..
She again hugged him n whispered
"I Love You Too Arjun"..
He senses the atmosphere was little serious so he decided to cheer her up..He broke the hug and looked at her with naughty smirk..

"So My dear Wife,Did I proved to be enough Romantic to be your Husband."He winked at her
She smiled remembering her words and then the passionate love making last nyte..
But sh aslo decided to play alaong..She placed her index finger on her cheek pretending to think..He looked at her amused
"Hmm...Han thory bht romantic to ho ap."She said with nnaughty look..

He grinned at her"Acha Thora bht han.Okie..I don't mind proving it again to you"
Riya's eyes widened understanding his wordds..He came closer to her.She muttered
"Woh breakfast.?"
"Baad main Wifeey"He said n captured her lip with his..He kissed him softly n she also responded back..She fell on the bed with him on top of her..
And then He again got bzy proving how Romantic he can be...😉

Tell me hows it..And do press like and comment also..
Tab tk k liye bye...!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
amazing os
lovely
l
Edited by khemanisarita - 10 years ago
sumbulqaiser thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice
Arjun is 101% romantic
i thinks Riya has no more doubt over him
 thanks for such amazing OS
keep writing more on Ariya
Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ahem... Ahem... that was too hawt!!!!!!!!!!

Loved the way thy all teased Arjun.

Yayyy Ariya bcme one.

Lovely ending ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰
Edited by Aks13 - 10 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This is just Awesome... Lovely OS... 
pihu_angad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahem ahem.. 
lovely os..
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god...it was lovely dear...
Loved ariya romance n their talks a lott...
pinkerbell thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing os..
just a superb combination of romance and teasing..

loved it..

do keep writing more and more ariya stuff..

devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww such a sweet wala superb os...
finlly arjun showed how much romantic he is 😉
ariya as a married couple were cool...
loved it...
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ahem ahem...
It was tooo much HAWT...