~~Ariya OS~~Last part Pg 10...10/4/13

Pisces_Gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey people..m here with an OS..Well theres not much Ariya in this part plzz forgive me for that...It will have 2-3 parts..thats what i guess i think..😆

Part 1:below
Part 2:Page 4
Part 3:Page 7
Part 4:Page 10

Everyone was sitting in the conference room doing the most annoying thing'completing paperwork as there was no case today..As usual Shree n Chotu  were busy doing chit chat about nothing particular..cracking jokes on which Arjun n Sameer were smiling..Yes they were smiling..Its was not the way like that before'6 months back when Sikendar was killed everything was changed..The two long lost friends came along together again enjoying theit life.Arjun-Sam..Arjun started living again ..smiling n  laughing again..His bond with other members changed a lot..He like to spend tym with them'Well there was one more reason he stayed back to ETF after solving Sik's case..well there was another person actually'Riya..!! The girl who changed him a lot..Who make him realize that he is also a living person deserves to b happy'The Riya Mukherjee..who used to annoy him as much was now the most important part of his life'Yes he was fallen in love with that crazy girl'He always smile whenever he used to remember their past days their 1st meeting..Her hairclip..Her ordering cutting chai for him everyday..last but not the least her deadly incident..The bacteria incident..the day when she gulped that bacteria..The  moment when he took her to the hospital..how he prayed for her well-being.It was 3 months back.N now there was she was'in his life..again..God given him the second chance'He still didn't confess her feelings to him..But the small gestures to her,taking care of her,Smiling at her innocence..Somehow Riya had an idea about what he feelings for her..She was waiting for the right moment..Riya was not present ryte now'She was gone for 2 weeks leave for attending a wedding of her  beeji's daughter..(The woman who took care of her when she was in orphanage.)Riya was in delhi..She will b coming day after tomorrow..

Arjun knew that the other three'Shree,Chotu n Sam had an idea about his feelings for..well he had no problem with that..because they were his family..Shree-Chotu like younger brothers for him..He loved them,cared for them n guide them alwys..Shree n Chotu were happy for their two seniors cum brothers..They started talking casually with both..Sometimes teasing Arjun for Riya'Today again was their day..N Arjun was just listening to them but seems not at all interested..but u know ACP Arjun has a long ears..

Chotu was in a thinking mode..Shree observes that He asked him what happened..

"Shree yaar main soch rha hun kal Ruby ko dinner date per lejaoun"(Ruby was his 11:30 wali)

Shree:Yaar tu to bas sochta hi rehta hai kuch kerta nahi hia..tu pyaar bhi kerta hai ussy ya nahi..??

Chotu:yaar kerta hun na'tu esa kiun bol rha hia.??

Shree:Yaar pyaar to Ri k pyaar jsa hona chaiye..U knw'Sachi wala Ishq Wala Love😛(While looking at Arjun who seems to b uninterested but he was actually listening to him n smiled curved across his lips which he was able to hide)😉

Rathore who was listening the duos chit chats also smiles..He clears his throat to grab their attention..Arjun knew it was for them so he didn't look up to him..Rathore moved a little closer n whispered to them.

"Tum logon ko Arjun se daant sunny ka bht shauq hia kia?😕"He looked at them amused..The duo looked at Rathore n then at Arjun..But he didn't seem to be angry so they continued but this tym a little louder..

Shree:Sir hum to bass yehi keh rhy thy k hum Riya ko kitnaa miss ker rhy hian ..Hai na Chotu??😉

Chotu also joins him saying"Haan Sir hum to usy bht misss ker rhy hian..Sir app us ko miss ker rhy hian kia..?..He asked  Rathore..

Sameer"Ofcourse I m missing her too'Jab family se ek member kam hojaye to ussy miss to kerty hi hai na..n for Me u all are my ETF family.."He smiled..the duo also smiled at their Chief..Well Sameer also joined them today for teasing Arjun'😉

Sameer(looking at Arjun)"Well lagta hia koi aur bhi esa hia jo Riya ko hum sab se bhi bhtt zyada miss ker rha hia(With a naughty smirk😳)Shree n Chotu also understand n joined him as the unison of "Hmmm"😆

Arjun felt their gaze n looked up to them..They were looking at them with naughty smirk..He ignored and looked at tym..He stood up n said"Gher nahi jaana kia..Its Late..lets go'!!"But they were still gazing at him..

Arjun"What..!!Ese kia dekh rhy ho ..?Chalo..!!"..He goes out of the office..The othe three followed him trying to to control their laughter..

In the Parking Area..The duo again started..Arjun was walkling ahead..Near the car they stopped n again asked Arjun.."Sir..Ap Riya ko bht miss ker rhy ho na"..Again that question..Well it was true..He was missing her  alott'Well it was natural..He was used to see her everyday,her dimple smile'which ws like a new ray hope for his life..Now she ws not around he actually realize how much she meant to him..How much he loved him..He turned around to see their 3 crazy friend waiting for the answer.

Arjun(taking a deep breathe)Huh'!!Aj tum teenon koi iraada nahi hia na mujhy bakhshny ka(They nodded in NO)..Hmm..Yes I am Missing her Aloot..Ab khush.?"He turned to sit in the car but then realized they didn't move.He turned back with arms crossed his chest raised an eyebrow..Shree asked him still a naughty smile on his lips..

"Sir..Ap ussy sirf miss hi kerty ho yaa..!😃!"He left his question but Arjun clearly understood  what he wanna asked..Now he was helpless..He know they will not leave without his answer.He looked at his best friend..hoping to he wil help him..but to his bad luck..he betrayed him,shrugged his shoulder n looked  Arjun with an equal naughty smirk'Arjun glared at them..but they were not in mood to leave him..so they ignored..

Finally Arjun Answered.."Yes I am missing her a lot..and(with a little pause)And I Love Her Alott..Ab khush..Ab to chalo yaaar m relly tired"

The oher three stand their surprised by his simple confession..and the next moment he was stuck between them in a big bear hug😊..He just smiled at their antics..The three congratulated him n express their love n happiness for the couple n move towards their home..

At night..When Arjun reached Home..it was 9:15'He thought of calling Riya..He dialed her number..After 2-3 rings she picked up the call moved outside the hall where it ws quite..

Riya:Hello Sir kese hian ap?

Arjun"Main theek hun..tum batao kesi ho?Tumhari tabiyta kesi hia?Taking ur medicines on tym??"

(Riya's medicine were still on because she was still little weak)

Riya:Main ek dum theek hun Sir..medicines na leny ka to sawal hi paida nahi hota..Shree ne 3 tym alarms set kia hua hia med tym k liye jo mujse band hi nahi hota"He can realize how much irritated she was with that..but she doesn't know that it was his idea not Shree's..After all he wanted her to fit n fine

Arjun chuckled.This irritated Riya a little"Haww ap hans rhy ho Sir..not fair'bas aany dijiye mujhy Shree ko acha sabak sikhaoungi.."

Arjun just smiled at that..She can feel his smile n she also smiled.."Tum wapis kab arahi ho"He asked.

Riya"kiun?Ap mujhy miss ker rhy ho..??She asked in a flow but then realized wht she asked.She was about to say something to cover but then she heard his answer n was shocked😲

Arjun heard her question n smile as if in trance n answered"Haan Bohot.."But then realized what he said n without listening to her just said take care n good nyte n cut the fone..He smacked himself Arjun beta kia ker rha hia..usy yahan any to de tab ussy apni dil ki baat batana..God!!This girl made me crazy..He smiled..n goes to fresh up..Another side..Riya was still in trance that what he said..He is actually missing her.wow..She blushed thinking that..n cheeks turns crimson red thinking what he said'Then she composed herself..n went to Her Beeji'At night she was packing her things.Day after tomorrow she has to leave.She had bought soo many gifts for her ETF team cum family..She considered herself very lucky to have them in her life'Thinking about them she smiled n drifted to sleep'

Well it was long enough...I know not much ARIYA..But I also wanted to show the Etf member as family n their emotions n love for each other..

Ihope my next update should b one 3 or 4 page..means i want maximum likes n commetns..otherwise I will not continue..

Soo plzz don't disappoint me..Forgive for any  mistakes..

Edited by Pisces_Gurl - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thats a awesum stas
loved it...
grt bonding
thanx fr d pm
do cont soon
all d best dear
butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
really nice...continue soon
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow dear

amazing start

loved d whole chapter

Arjun's interaction with Sameer shree chotu were amazing

loved d entrie chat

n den finally arjun confessing 

dat was d best part 

Ariya convo was amazing 

waitign for more
aroojarain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aww.
Nice start dear...
Lovd it..
Great bonding btw etf..
Nd how choree nd sam was teasing arjun..
Continue soon :)
princess_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
jaldi jaldi update karo...
waiting...
Seenavas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update
ETF family
lovd the bonding 
hahha bechara arjun aakir sach batana pada #wink
update soon
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great start plz pm me the update :)
ramishafariha thumbnail
 that's a wonderful start!!!!! looking forward to read more of it...loved the etf bonding and the changed arjun!!!! keep on writing... :-)
sumbulqaiser thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow great part amazing Os with great concept,
Continue soon.