mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

She’s definitely made the best debut (male or female) in recent memory. Such spunk!! Wasn’t a big fan of hers before I saw the movie but was pleasantly surprised by her performance.

Chilled out personality - check

Razor-sharp - Check

Good looks - check (this might be subjective but her face is striking according to me and she's got that intangible quality which makes it hard to look away)

What impressed me about her is her genuine self-scrutiny and tackling the issue of nepotism head on in her interviews. She is passionate and you can see her eyes light up in any interview when she talks about performing or acting etc. I truly hope she gets opportunities that do her right.

Look out for Alaya F! - Rediff.com movies

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail

Daughter of Pooja Bedi, who made her debut in Jaawani Jaaneman.

Bland and forgettable

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The eyes are not googly like I usually adore

Girls needs googly eyes 

Ennuyi thumbnail

Very ordinary looking 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

She's reasonably pretty, seems to have some acting skill, and doesn't have an unpleasant attitude. 

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I can't take any more of these nepo kids. Before there was a craze to see son/daughter of a famous star. It made sense for someone like Jhanvi but now there is a flood of all children of anyone who has worked in BW. It's hard to keep a track and most of these kids are pretty unforgettable. We need more actors like Rajkumar Rao than more kapoors/bedis/khans.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

A "nepotism kid" - who very cleverly talked about her "privilege" endlessly in order to please the internet trolls. So she has somehow survived their onslaught.

The fact remains, she is only in films because she has famous parents/grandparents.

She was good in Jawaani Jaaneman. Luckily her real name is Alia, not Bhatt, or her career would be over.

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She has a raw natural look/vibe! Hopefully she’ll play her age for a while and not jump into too-grownup/SLB typea roles too soon. 
Rooting for her, definitely 

Edited by powpow - 3 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: powpow

She has a raw natural look/vibe! Hopefully she’ll play her age for a while and not jump into too-grownup/SLB typea roles too soon. 
Rooting for her, definitely 

Same here