Did Suzanne cheat on Hrithik with Arjun Rampal?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Can someone shed some light on this rumour, please?

What do you think?

Edited by mintyblue - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Not sure but in that case how come she got 400 cr as alimony. Rumor was that HR cheated on her?

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Not sure but in that case how come she got 400 cr as alimony. Rumor was that HR cheated on her?

There was no alimony.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/hrithik-roshan-sussanne-divorce-finalised-no-alimony-involved/story-WAQg3S8TPMmqW2tI5BofVI.html

The Bollywood star's lawyer confirmed that the divorce was granted by a Bandra court.

Lawyer Deepesh Mehta said: "They are legally divorced now. Today at around 10.30 am, all things were done. They have got divorced in a very unique and elegant way where there is no alimony and not a single document drawn up between them. It's all on the basis of trust, respect and faith."

Mehta said, "This is an example they have set on how a couple should part ways in an elegant and classy way."

It was earlier reported that a Rs 100 crore alimony was involved in their divorce but Sussanne had officially denied it.

"They have joint custody. Whenever and whoever wants to be with the kids, can be with them," Mehta said.

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

There was a time when they were partying all together including SRK and Gauri but now none

Of them have anything to do with each other anymore.

Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

There was no alimony.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/hrithik-roshan-sussanne-divorce-finalised-no-alimony-involved/story-WAQg3S8TPMmqW2tI5BofVI.html

The Bollywood star's lawyer confirmed that the divorce was granted by a Bandra court.

Lawyer Deepesh Mehta said: "They are legally divorced now. Today at around 10.30 am, all things were done. They have got divorced in a very unique and elegant way where there is no alimony and not a single document drawn up between them. It's all on the basis of trust, respect and faith."

Mehta said, "This is an example they have set on how a couple should part ways in an elegant and classy way."

It was earlier reported that a Rs 100 crore alimony was involved in their divorce but Sussanne had officially denied it.

"They have joint custody. Whenever and whoever wants to be with the kids, can be with them," Mehta said.

Hmm I see, there were rumors then of 400 cr, remember reading it here.

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Hmm I see, there were rumors then of 400 cr, remember reading it here.

Yes there were but that's why rumors are called rumors and not facts. šŸ˜‰

Nishita123 thumbnail

True but BW facts and rumors are close many times and both should be taken with a pinch of salt šŸ˜†

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I think they both cheated on each other. Post-divorce their relationship is very friendly and amicable. I think its just one of those cases where two people get along well and care for each other but cannot keep the fidelities required by marriage.

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The divorce was ā€œmutual consentā€ and no grounds or allegations were needed. Hrithik isnā€™t the kind of person who would want those allegations public or want his childrenā€™s mother branded an adulteress even if it were true and he were completely innocent. But heā€™s human so probably not completely innocent and whatever his fault in the marriageā€™s end, heā€™d also probably not like Sussanne to talk endlessly about it. Both parties had reason to keep things private and ā€œamicableā€ - especially Hrithik who makes a living as a public figure. There was an out of court settlement. That I know for sure. I donā€™t know for sure but would bet my house it included an NDA. The divorce papers submitted to the court explicitly state there was a settlement that included maintenance and both parties promised that agreement would be upheld.

This is a very common way for celebrities to keep details of a divorce private. Sussanneā€™s lawyer explains the technique in an article from 2010 here: http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/split-personality/653874/ (on page 2) . A little research of same lawyer will reveal she is pretty well known for handling messy celeb divorces discretely and in interviews available on YouTube encourages women of successful men to go after their fair share. Sussanne didnā€™t hire her for no reason.

Yes, I know that the lawyers told the media there was no agreement. The same lawyers told the court there was. Hrithik and Sussanne both swore to abide by that agreement in court. The court documents have been published. You donā€™t get in trouble for lying to the public or the media. You do get in trouble for lying to the court. That is the reason Rudy Giuliani goes on TV wildly claiming there was widespread election fraud but meekly admitted he was not alleging any election fraud to a sitting judge.

Edited by Nova19 - 3 years ago
CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

and this my friend is the best I have read all month, and a wise cap to end 2020.