Best and Disappointing dramas of 2020?

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys! We have reached the end of this turbulent year, full of hurdles ๐Ÿ˜”. But things are getting better soon InshaAllah ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. This year a main source of entertainment became TV dramas with theatres and other things being closed. We had many hits and flops. But what do you think were the best dramas and most disappointing dramas of this year?

For me the best dramas would be: Jalan, Mohabbat Tujhe Alvida, Sabaat, Mushk, Deewangi, Ghisi Piti Mohabbat, Prem Gali, Dushman-e-Jaan, Kashf, Ruswayi. There are more but these are the top ๐Ÿ˜‰.

The most disappointing would be: Zebaish, Bandhe Ek Dor Se, Dil Tanha Tanha, Tera Gham Aur Hum, Uraan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Thank you Azan for writing about best dramas , and the most disappointing ones. ๐Ÿ˜Š

This year I enjoyed watching few dramas. Couldn't watch Pyar Ke Sadqay yet. So my list have few dramas only: Dushman E Jaan , Ruswai , Gissi Pitti Mohabbat , Munafiq , Deewangi , Mushk , Soteli Maamta .

The biggest disappointments have to be : Bandhe Ek Dor Se and Meher Posh and Saza E Ishq , coz I waited too long for Azfu .๐Ÿ’”

Edited by awida - 3 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

To help everyone to remember the dramas of 2020. Here is a link to the full list :

https://dramasplanet.com/pakistani-dramas-2020/

Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

For me best are Mushk, Dushman e Jaan, Kashf, Munafiq

I didnt follow any of the bad shows ๐Ÿคฃ I mean I left deewangi, thora sa haq in between.

Ruswai was not great but it wasnt bad.

Yeh dil mera was not bad but dragged.

Pyar ka sadqay got ruined due to 2nd woman plot.

But seriously had more expectations from bandhe ek dour se. I would have watched if it wasnt such a dud. Ahsan Khan deserves better.

Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Good ones were pyaar ke sadqay, Saraab, ghisi phiti muhabbat, ek Jhooti Love story, prem gali, Raaz-e-ulfat

Mta was disappointing.