Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

well I was wrong -- nimra didn't end up in the hospital because of shiza. that was someone else recklessly driving. but who knows, maybe shiza will pop in the hospital and try to off nimra. but the preview made me shake my head -- is basit saying that he likes nimra? yikes! and nimra had just said that basit was only a brother to her. don't tell me that with the accident, basit will no longer be her brother.

mango.falooda thumbnail

okay, this serial is totally going haywire. so no one is thinking of asking what nimra might feel about getting married to basit? she clearly said basit was like her brother and somehow her feelings will change to romantic? what the?????? and how does rohan and shimza think this is such a bright idea? as it is, there is so much chaos and confusion because of shiza and everyone knows that she is still obsessed with basit. will nimra getting married to basit bring any solution to peace in the family. I really want to stop watching but I just want to know how this stupid story ends now.

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

okay, this serial is totally going haywire. so no one is thinking of asking what nimra might feel about getting married to basit? she clearly said basit was like her brother and somehow her feelings will change to romantic? what the?????? and how does rohan and shimza think this is such a bright idea? as it is, there is so much chaos and confusion because of shiza and everyone knows that she is still obsessed with basit. will nimra getting married to basit bring any solution to peace in the family. I really want to stop watching but I just want to know how this stupid story ends now.

Yea, I’m with u. Idk how rohaan n shamsa thought this was a good idea. Even if shiza never doubted basit n nimra. Marrying a sister to a sister’s ex is always a bad thing to do. It’s not fair to everyone involved. In this case it’s even worse.

The best thing is, this drama should be ending this week, so it will be all over soon.

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kadu13

Yea, I’m with u. Idk how rohaan n shamsa thought this was a good idea. Even if shiza never doubted basit n nimra. Marrying a sister to a sister’s ex is always a bad thing to do. It’s not fair to everyone involved. In this case it’s even worse.

The best thing is, this drama should be ending this week, so it will be all over soon.

thank goodness it is ending. the story is really going nowhere. I really don't think we will get a happy ending because nothing about the drama screams happy. so I am expecting a tragic ending where someone dies or something else.. if the writer randomly tacks on a happy ending where basit and nimra supposedly end up together and everyone is happy, I am going to just shake my head at the stupidity. I really want nimra to put her foot down and say that she doesn't feel that way about basit.

Kadu13 thumbnail

thank goodness it is ending. the story is really going nowhere. I really don't think we will get a happy ending because nothing about the drama screams happy. so I am expecting a tragic ending where someone dies or something else.. if the writer randomly tacks on a happy ending where basit and nimra supposedly end up together and everyone is happy, I am going to just shake my head at the stupidity. I really want nimra to put her foot down and say that she doesn't feel that way about basit.

It’s how Pakistani dramas usually end. Basit n nimra live happily ever after, while shiza either goes crazy or somehow dies usually an accident.

On the point accidents, don’t u find it odd that nimra had a accident where it wouldn’t be out of the possibility that she died but somehow she is so fit. Like no broken bones whatsoever. No real scars nothing. Her injuries look like she had a bad fall from a chair not a collision with a car. Also do they not care who hit her n all. It like he/she hit her but oh well.

mango.falooda thumbnail

It’s how Pakistani dramas usually end. Basit n nimra live happily ever after, while shiza either goes crazy or somehow dies usually an accident.

On the point accidents, don’t u find it odd that nimra had a accident where it wouldn’t be out of the possibility that she died but somehow she is so fit. Like no broken bones whatsoever. No real scars nothing. Her injuries look like she had a bad fall from a chair not a collision with a car. Also do they not care who hit her n all. It like he/she hit her but oh well.

hahahah... the writer seems to have decided that the accident of emotions is higher for nimra than a physical accident... I haven't watched any long PK dramas and so I am not aware of how they usually end. all the short ones I watched all had sane and logical endings.. this 'love story' just creeps me out. as some in YT pointed out, one moment basit is all about shiza and another he is back to nimra. so who buys that he wasn't cheating on shiza in some emotional level? and he gets rewarded by marrying nimra because he is a nice guy? 🤢 and never mind that nimra has never indicated she ever saw him in romantic light or is even interested in him? the preview shows her flipping out and basit asking tufail for her hand. eye roll. so it doesn't matter that nimra is rejecting you but you are all about your 'love' - face palm. how is this guy different from the sleaze her father tried to get her married to? sorry for the rant but basit is coming across as sleaze dressed up as mr. nice. no, he isn't. if nimra isn't interested or pursuing her sister's ex, then chapter should be closed.

mango.falooda thumbnail

thank goodness nimra has some sense. she was so outraged and horrified at basit's proposal. tufail made a great point -- it is because people think she has no parent that they are all thinking they know what is best for her in terms of marriage. but if took charge, then people won't be talking.

eye rolling at basit and his 'sacha' pyar. 🤢you just admitted that you have always been in love with her but you also never cheated on shiza emotionally? give me a break. you can't have it both ways. moron!

I can't believe there are people who think this relationship is cute. it is not. especially if nimra is this unhappy, then shimza and rohaan have no business trying to push her.

ultimately, as tufail pointed out to shiza, as long as nimra says no, this relationship is not going to happen. however, if she was living in another person's roof, then people including basit can push her against her will. whether shiza will be able to see tufail's wisdom is a question. hope that he finds a good match for her and sends her far away from all these toxic people...

Kadu13 thumbnail

thank goodness nimra has some sense. she was so outraged and horrified at basit's proposal. tufail made a great point -- it is because people think she has no parent that they are all thinking they know what is best for her in terms of marriage. but if took charge, then people won't be talking.

eye rolling at basit and his 'sacha' pyar. 🤢you just admitted that you have always been in love with her but you also never cheated on shiza emotionally? give me a break. you can't have it both ways. moron!

I can't believe there are people who think this relationship is cute. it is not. especially if nimra is this unhappy, then shimza and rohaan have no business trying to push her.

ultimately, as tufail pointed out to shiza, as long as nimra says no, this relationship is not going to happen. however, if she was living in another person's roof, then people including basit can push her against her will. whether shiza will be able to see tufail's wisdom is a question. hope that he finds a good match for her and sends her far away from all these toxic people...

U know, I think shiza is shooting her self in the foot with her behavior. I haven’t seen today’s episode yet but, there was no reason to handover nimra to her dad. Like keep her with you. She has already said no to basit.

Honestly now I’m struggling to watch this drama. I’m trying to keep watching cause I have watched since the start but it’s hard. I straight up skip any scene of basit’s bro n his wife. The scenes of rohaan n basit r skipped as well. Only watch scenes of shiza n nimra. Cause tht is where real story is happening. Regardless of how garbage it is.

Also was hoping this would end this week, but I guess 1 more week it is. I’m fairly confident mere apne will replace this drama.

mango.falooda thumbnail

U know, I think shiza is shooting her self in the foot with her behavior. I haven’t seen today’s episode yet but, there was no reason to handover nimra to her dad. Like keep her with you. She has already said no to basit.

Honestly now I’m struggling to watch this drama. I’m trying to keep watching cause I have watched since the start but it’s hard. I straight up skip any scene of basit’s bro n his wife. The scenes of rohaan n basit r skipped as well. Only watch scenes of shiza n nimra. Cause tht is where real story is happening. Regardless of how garbage it is.

Also was hoping this would end this week, but I guess 1 more week it is. I’m fairly confident mere apne will replace this drama.

me too! am really struggling with this drama as it aggravates me so much but I want to see how it ends. I also fast forward a lot of the scenes. I really despise basit at this stage and hate that the drama is making him seem like he is really nice. my foot! since they keep playing "woh mera nahi" whenever they show his face, I am really hoping that his stupid bakwas love will remain incomplete.

the only thing I liked in today's episode was that it was tufail who came to the rescue of nimra. not basit or fasil or rohaan but tufail. frankly, it seems that more than romantic love, her real yearning has always been for parental love and acceptance which she is now getting. that said, tufail bringing her back to the house is a risk with psycho shiza around. based on the preview, it looks like tufail decides that basit is the safe choice but nimra is not interested and everyone keeps suggesting. that just aggravates me -- if she is saying no, then shoudn't her wishes be considered and respected. ugh.

so I see two ways this will end. I think shiza will try to murder or actually do it and she will end up going to jail. the question is who she will attack -- basit or nimra? I personally think basit should face her wrath but since she keeps directing her anger at nimra, perhaps, nimra will get injured or killed. then basit's sad face will show with "woh mera nahi" in the background and he will curse himself for opening his mouth and ruining this girl's life.

but if my wish gets fulfilled, then basit will die and shiza will scream and the song "woh mera nahi" will play in the background. nimra will go on to have a peaceful life without these idiots in her life causing drama that she wasn't even part of... then I will be satisfied that I didn't waste my time watching this stupid drama...

Edited by mango.falooda - 3 years ago
Kadu13 thumbnail

me too! am really struggling with this drama as it aggravates me so much but I want to see how it ends. I also fast forward a lot of the scenes. I really despise basit at this stage and hate that the drama is making him seem like he is really nice. my foot! since they keep playing "woh mera nahi" whenever they show his face, I am really hoping that his stupid bakwas love will remain incomplete.

the only thing I liked in today's episode was that it was tufail who came to the rescue of nimra. not basit or fasil or rohaan but tufail. frankly, it seems that more than romantic love, her real yearning has always been for parental love and acceptance which she is now getting. that said, tufail bringing her back to the house is a risk with psycho shiza around. based on the preview, it looks like tufail decides that basit is the safe choice but nimra is not interested and everyone keeps suggesting. that just aggravates me -- if she is saying no, then shoudn't her wishes be considered and respected. ugh.

so I see two ways this will end. I think shiza will try to murder or actually do it and she will end up going to jail. the question is who she will attack -- basit or nimra? I personally think basit should face her wrath but since she keeps directing her anger at nimra, perhaps, nimra will get injured or killed. then basit's sad face will show with "woh mera nahi" in the background and he will curse himself for opening his mouth and ruining this girl's life.

but if my wish gets fulfilled, then basit will die and shiza will scream and the song "woh mera nahi" will play in the background. nimra will go on to have a peaceful life without these idiots in her life causing drama that she wasn't even part of... then I will be satisfied that I didn't waste my time watching this stupid drama...

Fr if she says no, move on. I really despise dramas like these where they show a guy keep pestering a girl when she clearly isn’t interested. It sets a bad precedent.

I just want this to end asap.