Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Habil karna chahta Hasil apne bhai Qabil ki mangetar ko, same Ghaata story

Posted: 3 months ago

Music is copied from Soch na sake

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Anyone watching this show? I don't think it's that bad. It's showing two diverse brothers and their perspectives on their relationships. Concept is not out of the blue but I'm liking the general differences of brothers who are different personality wise (alpha vs beta male ego) and makers portraying Huram & Qadil's pairing. Quite nice to see progressive girl tbh. Her parents have their own insecurities but they aren't overbearing. I also like Huram's dressing, especially in professional attire.

Surprised there is no thread on this.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Anyone watching this show? I don't think it's that bad. It's showing two diverse brothers and their perspectives on their relationships. Concept is not out of the blue but I'm liking the general differences of brothers who are different personality wise (alpha vs beta male ego) and makers portraying Huram & Qadil's pairing. Quite nice to see progressive girl tbh. Her parents have their own insecurities but they aren't overbearing. I also like Huram's dressing, especially in professional attire.

Surprised there is no thread on this.

It is one of the more progressive shows on tv right now. Quite a few sensible characters. That zanjabeel wrote this was shocking to me.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

It is one of the more progressive shows on tv right now. Quite a few sensible characters. That zanjabeel wrote this was shocking to me.

I agree, the story started off average but it's gotten much better & is progressive. Quite frankly, I like Qadil's father having the upper-hand of disallowing Haris to do his own thing. Even the mother has reformed & supports her son.
23emilly thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Watching Amma tv i am really interested…is it worth it?? Like last daily I enjoyed was Ehsaan Faramosh so i can watch 60eps but is storyline worth it

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: 23emilly

Watching Amma tv i am really interested…is it worth it?? Like last daily I enjoyed was Ehsaan Faramosh so i can watch 60eps but is storyline worth it

I think you can kinda watch the bg story bit faster but the characterization does give a bit hint as to how story might progress further but I feel after episode 17-18, the story gets much better and is progressive. There is some typical melodrama but it's not that bad frankly speaking. I'm primarily enjoying for Qadir and Huram's pairing and their dynamics with the families.

But actor chosen for Hasir's role is not that bad, characterization gives viewers an inkling about how much of an alpha male he pretends to be.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

I want to watch it but very wary since it is Zajabeel show. Will try it after its over.

I heard good things about this drama. Thinking to give it a try

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I heard good things about this drama. Thinking to give it a try

I think you need to wait. Its a zanjaabel show on top of it a soap. They will most likely drag it. And knowing Zanjabeel she might ruin it in later episodes and you might regret watching it.