Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
23emilly thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: mala06

Now that its over is it worth watching?

If you like soaps then yes also if you watch on x2…if not the above it’s an easy pass

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: 23emilly

If you like soaps then yes also if you watch on x2…if not the above it’s an easy pass

Ok. Thanks for the info.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Nice take. I'll definitely agree that Agha ali is the prime reason as he performed quite phenomenally as the main antagonist.

Lol, I liked the moments when Qasim shuts him up except when Haris accused Huram of deceiving the family regarding Anas' information but he just asked whether she knew this & went mum afterwards. Kehkashan was always confused as a mother that it was always Qasim who reminded her of their faults of spoiling Haris.

But his ending could've been better. As it wasn't properly shown why he was roaming the roads when he still had a job. Unless the makers wanted to imply that he will be living on the streets or something then IDK.

Watched last two episodes.

I did not get it how and why haris got free pass. Neither he regretted, nor he did apologise. Aisy bharam main nikal giya jesy kuch hua hi nhi hai. He should have a break down.

Originally posted by: 23emilly

Till ep 19 it’s going strong…but what’s wrong with Asad’s hairstyle…like man looks much better with a neat haircut like he had in Tumhare husn ke naam

He looks like Bobby Deol in Animal

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

He looks like Bobby Deol in Animal

Hahaha so true 🤣😂

Extra words