Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

I think you need to wait. Its a zanjaabel show on top of it a soap. They will most likely drag it. And knowing Zanjabeel she might ruin it in later episodes and you might regret watching it.

That's the only reason I have not started watching it.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

That's the only reason I have not started watching it.

Me too lol.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mala06

I think you need to wait. Its a zanjaabel show on top of it a soap. They will most likely drag it. And knowing Zanjabeel she might ruin it in later episodes and you might regret watching it.

Yeah, I do agree with regards Zanjabel being writer to watch if one has tolerance because there is some side melodrama that is showcased apart from the progressive parts.
Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 2 months ago
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Nina, hope you are doing well.

I would say, right now I find this the best show on PTV. Even better than JaanNisaar. JN somehow I find it very filmy and too many unwanted and irritating characters. Farah addition has Added to the list.

In this show, Every Character is very well crafted and enacted so well by all actors. I think it's a very underrated show. Haris is totally negative but he is my favorite. 27 episodes are over.

Originally posted by: pilot100

Hi Nina, hope you are doing well.

I would say, right now I find this the best show on PTV. Even better than JaanNisaar. JN somehow I find it very filmy and too many unwanted and irritating characters. Farah addition has Added to the list.

In this show, Every Character is very well crafted and enacted so well by all actors. I think it's a very underrated show. Haris is totally negative but he is my favorite. 27 episodes are over.

Hey dear

Hope you doing well too

Thanks for the review. I will try to catch it up soon. Tho, I am following teasers so i know what is happening. The pace is actually good

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Lol, I guess I should keep low expectations after today's episode. I used to like Hasir getting insulted by his father but today even the father just diverted the topic instead of shutting him up.

Also, Khuram hiding things from Qadir now. Poor Qadir.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Qadil's mother being flipped woman was not surprising. I wasn't frankly surprised from Qadil's behavior tbh but surprisingly, Huram's behavior was the best & her father too. She needs her space & she asked for forgiveness multiple times but it was getting too much. But I liked Qadil trying to shut Sobia up.

Kinda mixed over the precap because Qadil's mother was not surprising. It's Qadil father who kinda was bit surprising to not shut Haris up. Like common man, Huram & her parents have acknowledged their mistakes.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Qadil's mother being flipped woman was not surprising. I wasn't frankly surprised from Qadil's behavior tbh but surprisingly, Huram's behavior was the best & her father too. She needs her space & she asked for forgiveness multiple times but it was getting too much. But I liked Qadil trying to shut Sobia up.

Kinda mixed over the precap because Qadil's mother was not surprising. It's Qadil father who kinda was bit surprising to not shut Haris up. Like common man, Huram & her parents have acknowledged their mistakes.

The weird editing has made this show unbearable to watch for last 2 weeks.

The way the camera would stop and linger on everyone's faces for so long with complete silence was so off putting that I quit.

Is the editing still that bad?

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

The weird editing has made this show unbearable to watch for last 2 weeks.

The way the camera would stop and linger on everyone's faces for so long with complete silence was so off putting that I quit.

Is the editing still that bad?

Yeah I do agree the editing isn't impressive. But, apart from that, as others predicted the makers, made the story unbearable to watch since there seems to be some character flipping lol. It just feels like to watch this show for time pass lol.