Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Fiza_87

yeah Just imran abbasi and sami khan... here i m talking about casting whole team of indian actors in a drama like "Piya ke ghar jana hai"....And i was talking about pak singers never getting award in bollywood ... I think Atif song was very popular in india but he never won any award instead himesh won for "aashique banaya.." So i didn't understand why u told me to go to ali zafar's website 😕....Well i m not for or against anybody and i know that the media would help the two coutry to bridge in.But being a pakistani it wud really hurt me not to see our own actors working in our own dramas...Uhmm i disagree with your point...I think that the pakistani actors are very talented and there is no limited supply in pak.. if u ever go to Lahore i wud recommend u to go to "Alhamra Arts Council" U will seee loads of outstanding performances by talented newcomers ..Its a place where the actors perform on stage..Not only pakistani actors but actors international actors also present thier show on stage....So i dont think tht the pak producers are intertesed to sign them..

totally agree with u .u say it all👏

mariam_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiza_87

huh! Sorry mariam i didn't know about tht... I think i came on PSF after two month or so......anyways i want the modertor to close this topic if they want to 😳

'

Yeah its okay, ya'll can keep discussing, cuz i think the topic was posted a while ago..so its okay. But i'll say no use of talking about it..ma opinion! Lol
Dhruvie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this topic is misleading....leads to racism!
and its is a big NUISANCE since it is posted on a INDIAN forum...

"accept changes people, change your old thoughts, pakistan and india are trying to be friends, let them be"
Edited by Dhruvie - 17 years ago
farina_m thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think dhruvies rite.theres no point discussin this topic it will nly lead to fightin and racism....this topic is stupid....if u dnt like indian actors acting in pakistani dramaz then jus dnt watch them innit nobodies forcing u
taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why we always find solution in ignoring the problem .we are pakistani .why dont we have the system we like .thats just we try to let things happen .and living in fools paradise we think everything will be fine someday its own.in my opinion if something is going wrong and u cant do anything about it.atleast try to speak against it.say it .how long can you drive away from your problems.at the end of the day it would become a big mess.
in my opinion our pakistani artist are so so sooooo much talented .they should be acknowledged first.to tell u something really drastic .i read azfar rehman interview he was saying that we are so helpless bcos our own directors cast in filling roles and they are giving lead roles to indian artist with heavy amount.and if u go against them they say if u dont like it just leave the sets .isnt that insulting we are taking opportunities and money from our own people .for god sake speak against it.atleast speak.