Indian actors in Pakistani’s serials?

*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey Guys!!

How u all doing??? Uhmm i just watch some dramas as i dot get time to watch them...But whenever i turn on ARY i see indian actors in mostly all Big productions...Is it fair to cast them coz i dont see any indian dramas tht has a pak actors... or even if there is(coz i dont watch dramas) i m sure that they dont get to play the lead roles.....So WHY dont our directors ,producers understand this and start to value our own actors... We dont have any acting academy but we still have soooooooooo many talented actors .....Wots happening to our drama industry?? I seriously think tht we need to discuss on this issue... (srry if anyone finds it offensive in any way)

Edited by Fiza_87 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atifaslam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree.. they are taking work and money away from our actors.
mariam_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No use of talking bout it right?? 😆 I think there was already a huge discussion on this before...
Edited by mariam_90 - 17 years ago
missmalika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont care
I like it when indian actors are in pakistani dramas coz the pakistani actors are in indian movies too so it is fair
this is my opinion
missmalika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont care
I like it when indian actors are in pakistani dramas coz the pakistani actors are in indian movies too so it is fair
this is my opinion
Eyez thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with u Fiza_87 i dont like it becoz we do have many young talented actors who can equally do the job like indian actors ...its not like that our pakistani actors are bad ..and if they do want the indian actors in the dramas then i think they should give the lead to an pakistani actor 😊 we should be proud of wat we haven within our country then y look out 😊 ...and i dont think pakistani actors are in much of the bollywood movies 😕
*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss_srk

I dont care
this is my opinion

Is it anila???? Ok tell me where a pak actor had the lead role in any bolly movie?....i know that most of the indian are trained actors.....but i dont think that its fair to cast the whole team of indian actors in a drama ......we already see pakistani pop singers going to india and never getting any award for singing... than we see our actresses running to go and work in bollywood.. ....so wots wrong with our media?

*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariam_90

No use of talking bout it right?? 😆 I think there was already a huge discussion on this before...

huh! Sorry mariam i didn't know about tht... I think i came on PSF after two month or so......anyways i want the modertor to close this topic if they want to 😳

farina_m thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
er..probably cu z we hav a limited supply og good actors dont u kno that imran abbas and sami khan have acted indian dramaz i think they should mix n match perosnally...no offence...n no awards for singing....well u shud vsit ali zafar's site n u'll get a surprise..cya tc
*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: farina_m

er..probably cu z we hav a limited supply og good actors dont u kno that imran abbas and sami khan have acted indian dramaz i think they should mix n match perosnally...no offence...n no awards for singing....well u shud vsit ali zafar's site n u'll get a surprise..cya tc

yeah Just imran abbasi and sami khan... here i m talking about casting whole team of indian actors in a drama like "Piya ke ghar jana hai"....And i was talking about pak singers never getting award in bollywood ... I think Atif song was very popular in india but he never won any award instead himesh won for "aashique banaya.." So i didn't understand why u told me to go to ali zafar's website 😕....Well i m not for or against anybody and i know that the media would help the two coutry to bridge in.But being a pakistani it wud really hurt me not to see our own actors working in our own dramas...Uhmm i disagree with your point...I think that the pakistani actors are very talented and there is no limited supply in pak.. if u ever go to Lahore i wud recommend u to go to "Alhamra Arts Council" U will seee loads of outstanding performances by talented newcomers ..Its a place where the actors perform on stage..Not only pakistani actors but actors international actors also present thier show on stage....So i dont think tht the pak producers are intertesed to sign them..