Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

No way. Deepika isn't competition to Alia who is better actress than her.

Ormax isn't a factor to measure the real worth of a star. It's just the buzz created and not the BO results. In the end what matters is how much your movie earns and what value you add to the project.

Box office is what defines a star.

Deepika is best days are gone

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Deepika is best days are gone

😆after the drug enquiries, YES.

Now tough to build clean image

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MommaDarling

I won't be surprised if DP herself makes an ID here and posts 'The tragedy of having minty blue as your fan' 😆

DP is not here, but Kangana and Alia are definitely here.

..Kavi.. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

😆after the drug enquiries, YES.

Now tough to build clean image

Really though? I feel, and have heard from many people my age who are NRIs like me or who I know in India, that it doesn't really matter. I mean, if it was CBD then that's literally not going to get you high, and it is considered a safer and less addictive (if not completely non-addictive) alternative to opioids. Plus, it's been used for medical treatment of insomnia, anxiety, depression, etc. as well. And if it was weed, well that's legal in plenty of places, including where I live in Canada. Like, the only reason I waited to be legal before using recreationally is that I want to be a doctor and didn't want any trouble. In fact, even my mom and dad were laughing that such a big fuss is being made over something that's less addictive or harmful than sugar or caffeine. So maybe in older or conservative circles, Deepika lost out, but I doubt the majority of the population care.