What Is It Like Having Shah Rukh Khan As A Friend

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Came across this part of a conversation between Arjun Rampal and Ranveer Allahbadia...

Apart from what Arjun said about SRK, I also liked what else he said (e.g. about the right casting and budgets).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZJAb_3A4gE

What do y o u (who read this) think about what Arjun said?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks Clochette..smiley27...will use this thread to post more interviews of Shahrukh and what people in general say about him...

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with Arjun when he talked about the right casting. I think he mentions how some movies flop because of the cast, he said it is important to have the right casting.

Missed seeing young good looking Arjun in romantic movies. Excited to watch housefull, he is coming back. He should do more romantic comedy movies.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Casting is important but not without a solid story and director

Maroonporsche thumbnail
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arjun has nice fingers. He was asked about SRK but he launched into a whole generic pravachan 😆

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Thanks Clochette..smiley27...will use this thread to post more interviews of Shahrukh and what people in general say about him...

You're always welcome, BI smiley27 ... I came across another video, a compilation of colleagues/entertainers who felt that SRK taught them some things (more or less).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15dA88K51tA&t=50s

As I think that SRK is both: teacher & student (giving & learning), still with a childlike soul, I - obviously - like comments that support my thinking smiley2 (the way I got to know him, he's a living example of what I experienced in India: the togetherness of opposites, sometimes positive, sometimes the contrary...in SRK, I found a beneficial harmony of these opposites).

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Arjun has nice fingers. He was asked about SRK but he launched into a whole generic pravachan 😆

I always understood why FF (now still JayaBachchan???) has a strong liking for Arjun smiley1

Clochette thumbnail

Having witnessed how SRK treats/is around children (and is emotionally close to them), I understand what he means...and it would be soooo nice if men in general would not psychologically reject this part of them...denying the playful/soft/naughty/adventurous/innocent/daring/ moody/feeling etc. (and sometimes labelled 'feminine') part in them isn't healthy, imo.

I'm happy that his family is able to accept him the way he is...

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

... Missed seeing young good looking Arjun in romantic movies. Excited to watch housefull, he is coming back. He should do more romantic comedy movies.

I always felt that Arjun has an acting range that didn't get explored enough... maybe the differences of views in his private life had an impact on his work as an actor...(I wonder if/actually doubt that his ex-wife still has a lot of contact with Gauri, among others).

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago