Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

She has more than 12 million followers on Instagram😕. 

Not on Instagram 

She has 12 M followers on tiktok.  

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: awida

So nearly they'll cross 8 millions. Ironically some Tiktokers crossed 10 millions followers in Pakistan .😳

Yeah most of them crossed 10M followers on Tiktok only not on Instagram. 

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Yeah most of them crossed 10M followers on Tiktok only not on Instagram. 

I think ppl from Pakistani origions from all over the world are following them, that's how their followers' numbers keep increaseing in spite of the ban in Pakistan.

Edited by awida - 3 years ago
I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Not on Instagram 

She has 12 M followers on tiktok.  

Well i'm not on social media🤓

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Wow. ðŸ˜² This is huge. It is strange how social media makes ordinary ppl overnight stars.😳

After marriage, I am still not allowed to use social media. wasy She no longer lives in Pakistan. She is now in Japan🤔.Is Japan Covid-19 free😳?

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It seems like that. Mohib Mirza is also a 6+ feet. I like watching these tall actors with betite actresses , they make cute pairings.😳 

Yeah I think Mohib might be Imran's height? There aren't a lot of petite actresses though. The only one I can think of is Iqra Aziz. The rest of them are generally 5'5 and above?

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Hello hello! 🤗

I could be wrong but back then they were just teens who still had their baby fat and their style was pretty basic. Nothing that was influencer level you know? I wouldn't consider them that popular then. I dunno, I just find it weird that they gained so many followers and so quickly, even quicker than famous celebrities at that time? Basically, most influencers got to the level they are at by buying followers initially. Can't say about Tik Tokers but rumours are that the biggest Tik Tokers such as Charli D'Amelio had bought followers hence her follower count multiplying so rapidly (her father has money).

do you think aiza and sajal did the same?

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

do you think aiza and sajal did the same?

It's possible but then again Ayeza and Sajal are famous leading actresses who have been around for a long time. Their following is more likely to be legit as compared to the twins. Sajal probably also gained a bigger following due to the Sahad fans or whatever they are called. Will have to see the metrics of their Instas to figure it out.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

I think ppl from Pakistani origions from all over the world are following them, that's how their followers' numbers keep increasing in spite of the ban in Pakistan.

Don't know maybe 

I never used tiktok so no idea about it.  

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Well i'm not on social media🤓

Ok