Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

have you heard his voice? LOL

it’s very Farhan Akhtarish…like he needs to gargle to clear the kharaash. No offense..just my personal opinion smiley9
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Dure is surely not a part of this drama. Sana Shahnawaz confirmed to some fan.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Dure is surely not a part of this drama. Sana Shahnawaz confirmed to some fan.

Yes as she's going to do sultan salahuddin ayyubi 2

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

If the slot is still empty..they can get Mariyam Nafees for the third girl smiley36 ie if Mahe is already not a part of it.smiley27

https://x.com/uzmars/status/1808658067011104805?s=46

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Just them delivering a diverse range of expressions in a roastsmiley15

https://x.com/omgwashhh/status/1801068350568542538?s=46

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Can this please be a black comedy..I want this Hamza fr in a show smiley39 the Hamza of BTS world smiley16smiley36 https://x.com/multifixtion/status/1800254596507639826?s=46

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Why are they promoting it before its even released? Maybe not even start shooting. I am not liking this trend. The story though must be good since the writer is good.

Sad though Sajal is not the part. I wish then Hiba was cast opposite to Hamza. I think they would look greatsmiley27. Also, Hiba might actually bring TRP for greensmiley36

Edited by mala06 - 2 days ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: mala06

Why are they promoting it before its even released? Maybe not even start shooting. I am not liking this trend. The story though must be good since the writer is good.

Sad though Sajal is not the part. I wish then Hiba was cast opposite to Hamza. I think they would look greatsmiley27. Also, Hiba might actually bring TRP for greensmiley36

Hiba is hard to get now.  She doesnt have dates..smiley18smiley17 Also if she indeed is going the family way..then she wont be a part of it...

Shooting has started..AAA and HAA have shot for their portions since a few weeks now I think..They are not promoting..its more of an official announcement for now..but knowing Next level..you never know..they might organize 500 live screenings, red green blue purple pink carpet and coin couple names..smiley17 

Edited by MaxMayfield - 2 days ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mala06

I mean they have the poster out when 2 main cast members are still to be finalized.