Ok you can post on Ishq hua thread 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164873847

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Yaar haalim shubh shubh bolosmiley13

Gm genre is a new experience for krq and it wasn't tried by him before so maybe that's why he couldn't write a proper arc but fingers crossed as smd is a romantic genre, so he'd write better.

And yes Swati, bas bhagwaan kare dialogues humare sar ke upar se na jaaye smiley29warna subtitles use karna padegasmiley18

Don't worry! It's Wahaj, I'm sure he'll add his charisma to the character. 

Dialogues ka sar ke oopar se guzarna tai hai. Even Urdu speaking reviewers don't understand a lot of them smiley37

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Haalim

Don't worry! It's Wahaj, I'm sure he'll add his charisma to the character. 

Dialogues ka sar ke oopar se guzarna tai hai. Even Urdu speaking reviewers don't understand a lot of them smiley37

Faisalabad in wahaj maya dinner video I felt wahaj said some Urdu word wrong or forgot the word and maya corrected him by seeing her mobile smiley36and wahaj expressions were like oh shit how could I forget or misspelt smiley36
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

Faisalabad in wahaj maya dinner video I felt wahaj said some Urdu word wrong or forgot the word and maya corrected him by seeing her mobile smiley36and wahaj expressions were like oh shit how could I forget or misspelt smiley36

I had a misconception that the whole awam of Pak speaks urdu. Looks like people there are more comfortable in speaking local languages. 

Poor guy smiley37. KRQ does write some deep stuff. 

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yaar haalim shubh shubh bolosmiley13

Gm genre is a new experience for krq and it wasn't tried by him before so maybe that's why he couldn't write a proper arc but fingers crossed as smd is a romantic genre, so he'd write better.

And yes Swati, bas bhagwaan kare dialogues humare sar ke upar se na jaaye smiley29warna subtitles use karna padegasmiley18

2nd ML has better arc there

After Mein, I am not ready for "SMD was a hit because of Usama" 

FL character is strong so far

Dialogues are surely an issue, I rely on subtitles and then dictionary to understand what he is trying to say, seems like writer is leader of udaas poet department 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

2nd ML has better arc there

After Mein, I am not ready for "SMD was a hit because of Usama" 

FL character is strong so far

Dialogues are surely an issue, I rely on subtitles and then dictionary to understand what he is trying to say, seems like writer is leader of udaas poet department 

Yeah I know. He's been discredited for every show that he has done.

Tb wasn't a hit because his portrayal of MK, mein wasn't a hit because of him, mpht was hit because of ost and now smd is a 4 lead show with all actors having equal importance while wahaj gets the least screenspace smiley39

So fed up of people taking away his hardwork and contribution to the success of his shows.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Don't worry guys, krq dramas have less number of episodes. Jn has been deliberately stretched and it around 60 episodes so smd won't replace it.

Wahaj had started shooting from Nov. 1.5 months before maya began filming so chill he will be having amples screenspace. 

Let no narrative about it being a multiple lead, leads with equal ss dampen your spirits. It's only wahaj and Maya's showβœ‹οΈ

KRQ did only mention Wahaj and Maya when he was talking about SMD so that’s promising that they’re the obvious leads. Fingers crossed 🀞 Edited by unicornhugs - 3 days ago
Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

https://x.com/SomethingNew999/status/1807016686542819585?t=C6C0YCdIyHmD4NOK9DGbAg&s=19

Kya lagta hai guys, kya scene chal raha haismiley9

Mere dimaag mein toh bohot romantic scenarios aa rahe haiπŸ™ˆ ek back hug chahiye in outfits meinsmiley19

https://x.com/UNGN123/status/1809237066309419366?t=HS7ZwKEEsRV9AalJz8gqsQ&s=19

Here also maya is wearing night suit. And that's wahaj's house in the show.

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 days ago