Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Vani_18

Bold - True ....Tere Bin mostly was murtasim's POV we never really got to know what meerab was thinking even if we did after seperation it was all jalebi what she was self talking it definitely lacked clarity

As far as meerab's confession is concerned the wattapad writers compensated what the writer couldn't.

I actually saw the last episode without any expectation I really thought they would have a very rushed ending.....but I was glad when the incorporated the last emotional scene between them and the khet scene.

Ohh I forgot, we had khet scene too ❤️

Jalebi LOLL. Last episode had that Tere Bin standard. It was engaging. The meerasim scene was beautiful nevertheless. It brought tears. You are right, thanks to wattpadd writers, I am no longer upset with many episodes/scenes that felt incomplete. :D

Terebin and Yumhaj became block buster in history of pak TV. just because of its dedicated fans. We shouldn't get bothered about other opnions. People judge us for our liking or calling us delusional made no difference as every one has right to like or dislike.

Yes it has some flaws but as fd we took stand for it and run a big trend for changing its plot. No one can accept the flaws of their favourite actors and shows but we did both things. 👍❤❤

InshAallah we will see another blockbuster with our Yumhajsmiley20

anu41982 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

I disagree that Murtasim was a red flag. The infamous jump scene, his expressions clearly showed that he was not expecting meerab to agree to him on the jump part. I have seen with my family friends some real red flags, Murtasim is nowhere near to that. I am not saying Murtasim did not had faults. He should have definitely taken some better decisions.

The maryam track showed, how much he cares for Meerab and his patience towards her. We have to give him that. Even during the fake pregnancy track. Meerab verbally expressed that she wants to leave him. Men are visual creatures, they believe what they see. They cannot second guess what goes in women's minds most of the times. Meerab was trapped by haya but Murtasim would not have been able to see Meerab as a supportive partner especially with the kind of statements she made when it comes to him and his family. But still he always stood for meerab, supported her in law studies. He went against his family, convinced everyone to meet anas for Meerab sake. Red flags won't behave like this. P.S. I am not anti Meerab. I love her too but she also had flaws.

Definitely, tere bin haters promoted this narrative of MR too extensively

Both Murtasim and Meerab were flawed, they both equally had some very questionable character traits, but I would not categorise both of them as red flags either. Both of them had anger issues, which clouded their judgements - Murtasim tend to become logical when he cooled down, whereas Meerab's scale slightly tipped towards to being self-centric. Meerab was insanely egoistic and naively idealistic - not a good combination, and also highly impulsive. Murtasim literally tried to balance his relationships, which cannot be considered as healthier sometimes - one of the main reasons why he didn't initiate any pest control for Haya (I have borrowed this word from Gunn, it is one of my favourites! smiley4) sooner, because that was his mothers territory. Similarly, he considered Meerab and himself as a unit - they can fight and kill each other within their territory, but in front of the world, he fought for her. That is why after Mariam's kidnapping, when he couldn't convincingly fight her case, he just took her away and left her in Karachchi. Also, it was the same reason why he was hurt and broken at that point - that even after him bearing his heart out and begging, she didn't listen to him and acted on her own. For him, they were supposed be a 'team' (His wife was a headstrong as much as he was, probably more than him, she was untamed!). He sucked in communication (both of them did, either their anger or ego would always come in between hindering any scope for 'words'!). Whenever there was an issue between them - his solution was to run away, keeping himself away from her - this is the same mistake that costed him dearly at last. Every time he ran away or tried to run away or tried to distance him from her at the onset of issue, one way or the other Meerab took the initiative to come back to him (though there still was lack of communication, she ran back to him) and at that last time, when he ran away, she was too heart broken to do anything about it, so she decided to run away this time!

I think after the separation, they both have changed into better individuals in terms of their shortcomings. But nevertheless, they both were flawed individuals, but they are not really toxic (in fact, all TB characters were more or less flawed; of course with the exception of Haya, she was out and out negative! smiley2).

Edited by anu41982 - 3 months ago
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

20240708_095333.jpg

Word Count: 0