Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. Now it is banned. But before the ban Jannat Mirza crossed 10 millions followers and 120 millions likes.😳

Is she an Actress?

No. But maybe she'll become soon.🤓

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

she looks innocent like sajal ali

She has more than 12 million followers on Instagram😕. 

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Nawal ki tarha dekhti hai

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

She has more than 12 million followers on Instagram😕. 

Wow. ðŸ˜² This is huge. It is strange how social media makes ordinary ppl overnight stars.😳

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

just like aiman and minal

Theirs is a weird case I feel. They had barely done shows when they had crossed 1 million plus on Insta while it took other famous actors longer. I think the twins had bought a lot of followers initially.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Theirs is a weird case I feel. They had barely done shows when they had crossed 1 million plus on Insta while it took other famous actors longer. I think the twins had bought a lot of followers initially.

Umz🤗

I thought they were popular as star kids. I myself got curious about them when I found out they were twins. And they were literally in every drama, that time i couldnt tell which ones which😆

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Umz🤗

I thought they were popular as star kids. I myself got curious about them when I found out they were twins. And they were literally in every drama, that time i couldnt tell which ones which😆

Hello hello! 🤗

I could be wrong but back then they were just teens who still had their baby fat and their style was pretty basic. Nothing that was influencer level you know? I wouldn't consider them that popular then. I dunno, I just find it weird that they gained so many followers and so quickly, even quicker than famous celebrities at that time? Basically, most influencers got to the level they are at by buying followers initially. Can't say about Tik Tokers but rumours are that the biggest Tik Tokers such as Charli D'Amelio had bought followers hence her follower count multiplying so rapidly (her father has money).

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Only look has innocence.