What's wrong with Mishti?

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Mishti gave away baa ke kangan because Kuhu was feeling bad, then she gave away the car because kuhu was hurt and tomorrow will she give away breathing because kuhu feels bad for that too? πŸ˜‘ And are we supposed to watch and say aww to that? Seriously, giving away everything for someone's happiness doesn't always work. Maybe it could have worked in 1970s but not today. 

Baa ke kangan had sentimental value, nanu's gift had sentimental value and shaadi ka mandap too had sentimental value!! I would have said something about kuhu too but at least yesterday she said she was not a charity case. Thank God, jaldi yaad aya. I was starting to wonder if this character has an iota of self respect! πŸ˜” i am really disappointed in mishti though, she keeps giving away these big things like it's nothing, kangan, car, holi puja, mahashivratri puja, shadi ka mandap and Pata nahi aur kya kya! People like to see their heroine kind hearted and all but not giving away everything that has sentiments attached to them.

P. S I am mad at this miss cute face, but does not mean I love her any less, she makes it difficult to stay mad at her for long, no matter how bad a scene is πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

Mishti gave away baa ke kangan because Kuhu was feeling bad, then she gave away the car because kuhu was hurt and tomorrow will she give away breathing because kuhu feels bad for that too? πŸ˜‘ And are we supposed to watch and say aww to that? Seriously, giving away everything for someone's happiness doesn't always work. Maybe it could have worked in 1970s but not today. 

Baa ke kangan had sentimental value, nanu's gift had sentimental value and shaadi ka mandap too had sentimental value!! I would have said something about kuhu too but at least yesterday she said she was not a charity case. Thank God, jaldi yaad aya. I was starting to wonder if this character has an iota of self respect! πŸ˜” i am really disappointed in mishti though, she keeps giving away these big things like it's nothing, kangan, car, holi puja, mahashivratri puja, shadi ka mandap and Pata nahi aur kya kya! People like to see their heroine kind hearted and all but not giving away everything that has sentiments attached to them.

P. S I am mad at this miss cute face, but does not mean I love her any less, she makes it difficult to stay mad at her for long, no matter how bad a scene is πŸ€”

Wait and watch. There is a high chance that she will give away her baby too. Because Kuhu will feel bad to give the child to Mishti. I love Miss Cute face too and that is the reason I am more angry and disappointed

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Wait and watch. There is a high chance that she will give away her baby too. Because Kuhu will feel bad to give the child to Mishti. I love Miss Cute face too and that is the reason I am more angry and disappointed

Bold - my fear too. Though I am not sure if that baby is actually mishbir's except biologically.. And thank God kuhu calls abir as bro and was not never interested in him no? Otherwise mishti would have happily given him away too πŸ₯± 

suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Bold - my fear too. Though I am not sure if that baby is actually mishbir's except biologically.. And thank God kuhu calls abir as bro and was not never interested in him no? Otherwise mishti would have happily given him away too πŸ₯± 

Dots and manju...🀣

Exactly my thoughts....

Thoda zyaada hi mahaan ban Rahi hai Mishty..she should know Kuhu better... aakhir they have spent atleast 8-10 yrs together...

Abir pe Dil kaise aayega...woh toh bus top Wala Banda Hain... sports car thoda hi chalatha Hain...πŸ˜†

Edited by suryavni - 3 years ago
Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

I so agree on this !

She will give away the baby and if not Abir will do the needful.

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ek din mishti apni jaan bhi de degi kuhu ke liye. Phir bhi woh mishti ke wajah se hi karegiπŸ€ͺ

Bolegi mishti marne ke baad bhi sabki attention le rahi hai, sab uska yaad karte hai, meri saari limelight cheen liya usne🀣

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Ek din mishti apni jaan bhi de degi kuhu ke liye. Phir bhi woh mishti ke wajah se hi karegiπŸ€ͺ

Bolegi mishti marne ke baad bhi sabki attention le rahi hai, sab uska yaad karte hai, meri saari limelight cheen liya usne🀣

Rofl πŸ€£πŸ€£ rashiii 

Hahaahahaha can’t stop laughing πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ€£

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

I have always hated the bro bond πŸ˜΅

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vinutha91

I have always hated the bro bond πŸ˜΅

We can tolerate a third angle for abir but really can't stand this fake Bro bond🀒

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Mujhe aaj sach mein mishti pe zyada gussa aiya hain. πŸ€¦β€β™€πŸ€¦β€β™€ kya kuhu se bheeg mang rahi thi. πŸ€·β€β™€πŸ€·β€β™€πŸ€·β€β™€ bura laga use toh laga agar use. Koi charity nahi kar rahi hain woh kisi pe apna hi fayda loot rahi hain. Sach mein mishti ki beemari ka jo fayda loot rahe hain sab πŸ€¦β€β™€πŸ€¦β€β™€πŸ€¦β€β™€

Kuhu ko bilkul business ki knowledge nahi hain issliye shaayad event management company chode ke modelling karne ja rahi hain. Meenu se pehle hi 50% kam karana chahiye tha. Uske bad surrogacy ka procedures karte πŸ€·β€β™€πŸ€·β€β™€πŸ€·β€β™€

Edited by Sarcastic_me - 3 years ago