Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Su94

Kuhu is the real charity case. Jo woh puri zindagi Mishti ko bulati aayi hai.

Yeah.. Charity is more like its given without someone asking for it... Here kuhu directly and indirectly asks for things...so there's another word for that ðŸ˜›

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

yeah you are right....its ot entirely her fault...even now, abir encourages her to do things for kuhu and feels happy when she gives away the things...itna hi hai toh why dont these two officially donate everything to kuhu and go to Himalayas? ðŸ˜• 

Though I don't think that in today's episode, Abir was on board with Mishti giving away her gifts to Kuhu. Mish wants to because she can't have Kuhu getting upset in this state for the next 9 months.

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

Yeah.. Charity is more like its given without someone asking for it... Here kuhu directly and indirectly asks for things...so there's another word for that ðŸ˜›

Though I've seen beggars make faces and indirectly demand more money.😂

Rohini.S thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh Yeah! You are absiolutely right.

Just wait and watch. If Abir is aware of Meenu’s devious transfers and threatening Kuhu what if he and Mishti give up the child to be adopted by Kuhu and Kunal.

Asli waaris brought by the half breed that Meenu called Kunal earlier.

Then we can name this show:

YEH RISHTEY HAIN BACHE TRANSFER KE

Arjst thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Wait and watch. There is a high chance that she will give away her baby too. Because Kuhu will feel bad to give the child to Mishti. I love Miss Cute face too and that is the reason I am more angry and disappointed

This is what his whole surrogacy track is leading too..whcih makes me really upset.

Arjst thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Bold: Exactly! Both at the resort and in the magazine controversy Abir didn’t support her but expected her to bend down and accept Kuhu’s immature demands. It’s like only Mishti is in charge of preserving peace in the house and she’s doing just that, giving away all her gifts to Kuhu to make her happy and Mishbir baby safe.

This just gets me so upset

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjst

This just gets me so upset

Yes, it’s very upsetting! What’s worse is both Abir and Mishti are trusting a criminally minded person like Kuhu to give birth to their child. This same vicious person has harmed Mishti so many times, tried to kill her in a jealous rage on Janmashtami (a push which could have killed Abir or one of the young boys too) Even though nobody knows about that incident, Mishbir know Kuhu mixed sleeping pills in their coffee. How can they trust her to carry the child for 9 months and not kill it in a fit of rage that she’s doing now? I wish Mishbir find out Kuhu wants to abort the child but writers will save Kuhu once more from being caught at the criminal act of killing their child. 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjst

This is what his whole surrogacy track is leading too..whcih makes me really upset.

Me too

napster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Most people like to see women like this version of Mishti. Someone who has no control over her life, who keeps crying and sacrificing. Anything else is a 'modern' 'independent' woman who isn't following our 'culture'.

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The times she stood up for her self everyone including her most treasured people (her husband and BM/BP) told her to be mature and just bow down to kuhu. What can she do? if she stood up for her self and said no to kuhu. she will be the bad party and will be lectured about what a big thing kuhu is doing for her and how she is hormonal so give her whatever she wants.