Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Ek din mishti apni jaan bhi de degi kuhu ke liye. Phir bhi woh mishti ke wajah se hi karegi🤪

Bolegi mishti marne ke baad bhi sabki attention le rahi hai, sab uska yaad karte hai, meri saari limelight cheen liya usne🤣

🤣🤣

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I hate mishti's unnecessary mahanta too. But last time 2 times mishti tried to stand up against kuhu's unreasonable demands, everyone blamed her instead:

-Resort night: abir left her alone and we all know what happened after that

-Magazine fiasco: everyone expected only mishti to be mature and apologize despite no fault of her own. Even Abir emotionally blackmailed mishti 

So I guess mishti has accepted that she'll have to bow down to kuhu in every situation even if she doesn't want to. Besides, the surrogacy thing has made mishti believe that she's forever indebted to kuhu

Whatever the reason is, it's unbearable to see mishbir, especially mishti pampering kuhu so much and giving everything away. You guys are right, she might even agree to give the baby to kuhu ðŸ˜¡

One small or rather huge mercy: Makers never showed mishbir-kuhu love triangle where both sisters fall for the same guy (Abir). I hate those tracks

Edited by Sumaiya27 - 3 years ago
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pallavi25

She did take a stand and confront Kuhu strongly during magazine fiasco. Did Abir support her? Did BP BM support her? Didn’t she end up apologizing to Kuhu and calling magazine people to put KuKu on the cover? She knows now she always has to bow down and accept Kuhu’s irrational demands and say sorry even when she’s not at fault. She’s learned her lesson. Like I said before Abir played on Mishti’s abandonment fears back then and Mishti will keep on bowing down to Kuhu to keep her happy so she can give Abir a child. Abir’s happiness is above her own self respect. 

yeah you are right....its ot entirely her fault...even now, abir encourages her to do things for kuhu and feels happy when she gives away the things...itna hi hai toh why dont these two officially donate everything to kuhu and go to Himalayas? ðŸ˜• 

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

yeah you are right....its ot entirely her fault...even now, abir encourages her to do things for kuhu and feels happy when she gives away the things...itna hi hai toh why dont these two officially donate everything to kuhu and go to Himalayas? ðŸ˜• 

We will be relieved if Mishbir do that, won’t we? ðŸ˜†

At least they will be out of that toxic house with its 2 vicious occupants, Meenu and Kuhu! 

Abir Baba and Mishti baby are both sacrificing noble souls, they belong in the Himalayas ðŸ˜†

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

I hate mishti's unnecessary mahanta too. But last time 2 times mishti tried to stand up against kuhu's unreasonable demands, everyone blamed her instead:

-Resort night: abir left her alone and we all know what happened after that

-Magazine fiasco: everyone expected only mishti to be mature and apologize despite no fault of her own. Even Abir emotionally blackmailed mishti 

So I guess mishti has accepted that she'll have to bow down to kuhu in every situation even if she doesn't want to. Besides, the surrogacy thing has made mishti believe that forever indebted to kuhu

Whatever the reason is, it's unbearable to see mishbir, especially mishti pampering kuhu so much and giving everything away. You guys are right, she might even agree to give the baby to kuhu ðŸ˜¡

One small or rather huge mercy: Makers never showed mishbir-kuhu love triangle where both sisters fall for the same guy (Abir). I hate those tracks

bold - that's a HUGE mercy! it would have been such a turn off.

i think its more like writers are really sadists when they write about mishbir...probably they want to show their leads as mystics or sages who have no moh-maya 

m4manju thumbnail

We will be relieved if Mishbir do that, won’t we? ðŸ˜†

At least they will be out of that toxic house with its 2 vicious occupants, Meenu and Kuhu! 

Abir Baba and Mishti baby are both sacrificing noble souls, they belong in the Himalayas ðŸ˜†

totally ðŸ˜† romance wagaira toh waise bhi kam hi hai inka...toh celibacy me bhi issues nahi honge ðŸ¤” 

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

totally ðŸ˜† romance wagaira toh waise bhi kam hi hai inka...toh celibacy me bhi issues nahi honge ðŸ¤” 

🤣 Celibacy ðŸ˜† Woh toh waisey bhi they have been celibate since the wedding except for the SR arranged by Mishti. Sanskari people like them only make love to make babies 

m4manju thumbnail

🤣 Celibacy ðŸ˜† Woh toh waisey bhi they have been celibate since the wedding except for the SR arranged by Mishti. Sanskari people like them only make love to make babies 

Ikr? They are not getting enough action that's why their brains are swaying towards daan dharam ðŸ¤” kya kare inka?  

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kuhu is the real charity case. Jo woh puri zindagi Mishti ko bulati aayi hai.

Edited by Su94 - 3 years ago
Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well, Mishti was always Mahaan, sacrificing her own happiness and love for Kuhu’s sake. That’s what was inculcated and ingrained in her during her upbringing in Mah house. She always had to act as the mature older sister, though Kuhu was just one year younger than her. 

Besides she’s learned her lesson during the magazine fiasco. She did try to take a stand that time and fought against Kuhu’s unjust accusations but what did she get in return? Abir leaving her and refusing to return until she apologized to Kuhu and resolved the magazine issue! BP, Abir, BM all expected her to bow down and accept her nonexistent mistake.
 Mishti will never stand up for herself again where Kuhu is concerned, especially now that Kuhu is carrying Mishbir baby and Mish knows how precious the baby is for Abir. For Mishti material gifts are appreciated but not above relationships, especially hers and Abir’s. 

Lagta hai aaj ke baad she'll silently suffer Kuhu's taunts and allegations. Aaj bhi she said sorry without anyone prompting her for a fight she didn't start.