Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: zara321

Watching the clip again, anurag said these are two experiances where his own production rejected Ranveer, so he is saying Phantom Films said no to having Ranveer in BV. He says 'my studio did not believe in me', so anurag's own studio said no to having Ranveer in the film even though anurag is one of the producers aswell 

Who are these other people saying no to him ?? financiers ?

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Who are these other people saying no to him ?? financiers ?

I'm guessing the other producers who own Phantom films, vikas bahl, madhu mantena and Vikramaditya Motwane 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He was treated unfairly but in the end had the last laugh 

True.

I have never forgiven Ranbir, Anushka Sharma and KJO for wasting my time watching that disaster. This is one movie I hate the most. 😡

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

I'm guessing the other producers who own Phantom films, vikas bahl, madhu mantena and Vikramaditya Motwane 

They are his disciples 

Anurag couldnt unilaterally pick ranveer 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

He's a producer but not a producer that puts up the money or even secures financing.  So he doesn't get the last say even as producer/director/writer.  Financing and distribution deals are always a concern with lead casting.

Unless he's willing to put his own money up like Rakesh Roshan (because he couldn't get financing with Hrithik as a lead after Koyla under performed with SRK and Madhuri) - mortgage his house & risk bankruptcy - he can't just choose anyone he wants.  No one's going to do that for someone else's family - most wouldn't even for their own.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

He's a producer but not a producer that puts up the money or even secures financing.  So he doesn't get the last say even as producer/director/writer.  Financing and distribution deals are always a concern with lead casting.

Unless he's willing to put his own money up like Rakesh Roshan (because he couldn't get financing with Hrithik as a lead after Koyla under performed with SRK and Madhuri) - mortgage his house & risk bankruptcy - he can't just choose anyone he wants.  No one's going to do that for someone else's family - most wouldn't even for their own.

Rich people should give money to poor people just cause ðŸ˜†

If they do I need a loan ðŸ¤£