Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

What KJo did was in his capacity as a friend n well wisher of Gauri..his ways were questionable but not intentions.

And SRK-PC Relationship wasn't onesided if we believe the rumours.. IMO they complemented eachother well.. It would've been n interesting n stimulating relation.. But family n commitment comes above everything else..

Jo bhi hua.. Glad that all the people involved were able to come out of it all and move on.. So happy to see PC find love again.. She lives a happy and content life away from all of this.

And SRK-Gauri also seem happy.. With AbRam☺️

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

No one said SRK was blameless. Nor is PC. The question in the thread was KJo's behavior. He did exactly what was expected of a friend. He is not obligated to treat a friend and someone who wronged said friend equally. Dragging in the question of double standard within the parameters of said question is deflection.

But was it fair that only PC got targeted? Yes she was wrong but so was srk but I didnt see kjo ban him.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

What KJo did was in his capacity as a friend n well wisher of Gauri..his ways were questionable but not intentions.

And SRK-PC Relationship wasn't onesided if we believe the rumours.. IMO they complemented eachother well.. It would've been n interesting n stimulating relation.. But family n commitment comes above everything else..

Jo bhi hua.. Glad that all the people involved were able to come out of it all and move on.. So happy to see PC find love again.. She lives a happy and content life away from all of this.

And SRK-Gauri also seem happy.. With AbRam☺️

@bold - Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith also looked like #couplegoals to a lot of people until recently..

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

But was it fair that only PC got targeted? Yes she was wrong but so was srk but I didnt see kjo ban him.

PC was "targeted" because her PR tried to target Gauri and not because of her "affair" with Shahrukh per se

And the targeting wasn't professional.. she just wasn't invited to hang out with them, which given the circumstances was like the most obvious thing

1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

KJo is not the government to have to treat everyone equally, not when one of the people involved is hurting his friend. He is not some religious head to pass equal moral judgements.

So yes, it is entirely fair for KJo to target only PC in this case because she was creating problems and needed to be gone for SRK and Gauri to sort things out. KJo's priority was his friend.

Which is an entirely diff thing from targeting his protégé's competitors with blinds when they never deliberately harmed anyone.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 4 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

KJo is not the government to have to treat everyone equally, not when one of the people involved is hurting his friend. He is not some religious head to pass equal moral judgements.

So yes, it is entirely fair for KJo to target only PC in this case because she was creating problems and needed to be gone for SRK and Gauri to sort things out. KJo's priority was his friend.

Which is an entirely diff thing from targeting his protégé's competitors with blinds when they never deliberately harmed anyone.

I don't think that s how it works. Kjo boycotted pc fair enough but removing pc does not really solves the infidelity problem really does it??

I don't think the problem is solved untill and unless the husband learns how to remain loyal? Otherwise one mistress goes and another comes.

I honestly can't understand why women take their cheating husband back can you really trust that person again??

Edited by Krishnapanchali - 4 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

I don't think that s how it works. Kjo boycotted pc fair enough but removing pc does not really solves the infidelity problem really does it??

I don't think the problem is solved untill and unless the husband learns how to remain loyal? Otherwise one mistress goes and another comes.

I honestly can't understand why women take their cheating husband back can you really trust that person again??

That is actually exactly how it works.. Even when in non filmy families, there is a car of infidelity, the first step is breaking up the EMA always.. then the matter is left between the husband and wife to sort out.. it's up to the wife to decide what she wants

That said, I repeat, Karan uninvited PC not because of her alleged affair but because of targeting Gauri..

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

That is actually exactly how it works.. Even when in non filmy families, there is a car of infidelity, the first step is breaking up the EMA always.. then the matter is left between the husband and wife to sort out.. it's up to the wife to decide what she wants

That said, I repeat, Karan uninvited PC not because of her alleged affair but because of targeting Gauri..

But wouldn't it be better if the husband himself breaks it up realising that what he did was wrong that s kind of more credible on his part right realization??

I don't blame kjo for boycotting pc gauri was hus best friend

Edited by Krishnapanchali - 4 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

But wouldn't it be better if the husband himself breaks it up realising that what he did was wrong that s kind of more credible on his part right realization??

I don't blame kjo for boycotting pc gauri was hus best friend

But how will the husband realize? If he realized, he wouldn't have been in a EMA in the first place right? Sometimes, a bit of intervention by family or friends is needed for people to see the folly of their ways.. realization is crucial but sometimes a nudge is needed to realize things

DISCLAIMER: I am not talking about Shahrukh Gauri saga here but more about general

1017676 thumbnail

Didn’t Srk and Kjo have a fallout during this period?

Kjo was doing what friends do. If your friend’s husband is cheating on your friend then you hate the other woman. It’s instinctive.

PC used her Srk’s gf clout too . Not like she was some abla nari left to fend for herself. SRK was helping her get her career going in HW.

I am just waiting to read about it 🤣