Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 days ago

Manipulating Box office numbers only to impress online folks,when insiders know everything.Why is SLB not getting producers ? This is the reason..Inflating numbers by 3 times 😯

Screenshot_20220602-151355~2.png

you2 thumbnail

BTW..the last film on the list-Monica Oh My darling...Director of that film is directing Jigra! Aloo fans hoping to outperform Shraddha with this film!

smiley37

you2 thumbnail

One year Later Dharma posts this,To exult about Govinda Mera naam.

BTW Vicky Kaushal is VERY POPULAR.VERY.

https://x.com/DharmaMovies/status/1613394093652217856

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

One year Later Dharma posts this,To exult about Govinda Mera naam.

BTW Vicky Kaushal is VERY POPULAR.VERY.

https://x.com/DharmaMovies/status/1613394093652217856

Hotstar has more subscribers. Hence, Hotstar movies have more viewership. Good feat by Gehraiyan to be in race.

Btw who manipulated Gangu collections? SLB or Aloo or both?

you2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Hotstar has more subscribers. Hence, Hotstar movies have more viewership. Good feat by Gehraiyan to be in race.

Btw who manipulated Gangu collections? SLB or Aloo or both?

I think Aloo,because,on the night before release, when BMS site was doing olympic level high jumps..her step sister,Pooja Bhatt,posted a tweet about houseful boards outside theatres and empty seats inside.

smiley37

you2 thumbnail

My mistake..I think Pooja Bhatt is blaming the film maker..

https://x.com/PoojaB1972/status/1497782021896417280

you2 thumbnail

Karan has leased a luxury apartment for 3 years. Is he planning to sell off some properties to cover his debts?

Bollywood film director, producer, and television personality Karan Johar has picked up a premium duplex residential apartment in Mumbai’s plush Bandra west locality through a 3-year rental agreement.

Read more at:

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/services/property-/-cstruction/karan-johar-leases-duplex-in-mumbais-pali-hill-with-total-rent-of-rs-3-06-cr/articleshow/112928396.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 days ago

Just for Gehraiyaan,Dharma deserves everything that is happening. Deepika was denied even a nomination at any awards function.

For KJo and his kitty,it is just the beginning. The house of cards is collapsing .For those who know me since 2007, I go wrong only rarely. What is happening now though was easy for anyone to predict.

Thank you for saying what nobody else here is saying. It really pissed me off that Deepika didn't even get a Filmfare nomination for Gehraiyaan when it's one of her deepest and rawest performances. That is entirely on Dharma because they did not push her name or campaign for her. Notice also that Parineeti didn't get a nomination for Hasee Toh Phasee. Another Dharma film, this one theatrical, and considered maybe the last great romcom of the 2010s where Parineeti was playing an atypical heroine. Any other actress who played this would have gotten a Filmfare nomination but Parineeti didn't. Yet again Dharma sabotaging a rival for Alia.

And annoyingly enough, this marketing that Gehraiyaan was a flop and Darlings was a hit, seemed to work on the average person. I have a family member who didn't watch Gehriayaan because they said they heard it was a flop film and just full of steamy sex scenes, but they did watch Darlings because of all the PR behind it. But the proof is in the numbers which prove Gehraiyaan was the second most watched OTT film and Darlings one of the lowest. Even Janhvi beat Alia lol. Gehraiyaan was set up to fail with no promotion. The little bit of promotion Dharma gave it was only to claim this film was not family friendly because of all the sex scenes, making it out to be a softcore film when it was anything but. I believed the promotion and was shocked to see how tame the final film was.

My mistake..I think Pooja Bhatt is blaming the film maker..

https://x.com/PoojaB1972/status/1497782021896417280

Do Pooja and Alia not get along? It's very revealing that she's calling out Gangubai for selling tickets to empty theater crowds. So much for KJo's adopted daughter's so-called stardom.

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]