Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abhi786

Did karan stopped talking or boycotted SRK who did the same mistake relationship with PC and hurted his wife Gauri ?? Why double standards?

Truthfully I think he'd have done the same thing for Kajol.

KJO had a hard time not meddling into Kajol and SRK's marriages hence why he fell out with both of them at one point.

I think he admired them because they accepted him at a point he didn't feel great about himself. It was as if the popular kids gave him validation.

Regarding Priyanka he didn't actually get to have her boycotted as SRK actually got to put his foot down. (That's what I read here years ago...)

desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamala05

Of course the lady should be blamed because the married man can have relationship with other women after all he is a man , the lady in question should safeguard the sanctity of marriage . The double standards .😠

There is no double standards. if your sister's husband-and father of their kids-is having an affair with a pretty young thing , most people will fight. That is assuming if your sister loves her husband and wants to continue. You will kick the stupid one and help her. it happens-you stick up for friends/family. If Gauri was having an affair with Arjun Rampal and SRK still loved her -I am sure KJO would have fought with Arjun Rampal too.

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: briahna

because she was showing up at parties with home made kheer for Shah. kjo caught her red handed when she did at his party.

kjo saved gauris marriage, kids, toh kaun sa bura kiya.

He was jealous for sure 🤣 He and SRK had many rumours!

Jokes apart PC wasn’t the only one if they ever had affair Shah is as much guilty as PC toh phir why only with PC? 🤪

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He once said Anushka and Ranveer were too ugly to be cast in BBB he would never ever even take tjem for auditions!

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertsun

There is no double standards. if your sister's husband-and father of their kids-is having an affair with a pretty young thing , most people will fight. That is assuming if your sister loves her husband and wants to continue. You will kick the stupid one and help her. it happens-you stick up for friends/family. If Gauri was having an affair with Arjun Rampal and SRK still loved her -I am sure KJO would have fought with Arjun Rampal too.

you can't force loyalty regardless of gender if he is cheating... He is cheating. It's on him not on the girl. Even if you try and kick one out he will find another sooner or later and only stupid one in this scenario is the wife thinking he will change.
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

PC was a homewrecker fair and square. Kjo was gauri s friend. He boycotted PC for gauri she deserved it.

I also believe that gauri should have dumped her cheating husband and moved on with her kids. I can never understand how woman are able to take back their partner. Like can you even trust them ??

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

No, SRK doesn't get a pass on this, but the question of the thread was KJo going after PC.

HE was completely in the right on this regardless of what SRK did. He publicly took his friend's side (Gauri's) and made it clear PC was unwelcome. Whether or not he talked to SRK about it is immaterial. Once PC was out, any further discussion would best be left to the spouses which is what appears to have happened.

KJo's loyalty was to his friend who was wronged. He didn't have to weigh gender equality before acting on behalf of said friend. He had cause to act unlike what he later did with his protege's competitors.

u actually think he is a loyal friend😎 his loyalty is only towards money n power.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

PC is a clever woman

She knew how to climb up bollywood ladder

First she had affair with akshay kumar - situation was so bad twinkle reached sets and fought with akshay

Second was SRK

SRK is no saint himself - PC is one of his affairs not only affairs

But to outside world they act like patni vratha husband

Akshay is better - atleast all know hes a play boy unlike SRK who acts family man

Edited by myviewprem - 4 years ago
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

If I remember correctly SRK and KJo did fall apart during the PC fiasco.

SRK was not out there releasing PR articles so KNo may have privately interfered.

If someone humiliates you publicly you give back in the same manner and that’s what happened.

The onus is on the married one to stay loyal but that doesn’t mean the third wheel should not be cut off.

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My personal liking aside, But one thing I hugely respect Priyanka for is her Grit, Ability to turn situation in her favor with her perseverance.

Whether she had affair with SRK or Akshay, whoever initiated it that's separate issue but if there was affair its from both sides , so how could only Priyanka was targeted and that too isolating her professionally and almost booting her from industry??

Anyways, she screwed Kjo and Irony he called her on his show after her massive success and global exposure.For me she is an example of success.👍🏼

Edited by sarasingh7 - 4 years ago