Is Priyanka Chopra truly successful in Hollywood???

SDMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Is Priyanka Chopra truly successful in Hollywood???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Hasn’t she been out of work for 2-3 years now ?

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes. She is successful as per bollywood standards. It is tough for Indian Americans to make a name for themselves in mainstream Hollywood, and she is doing it. I don’t see anyone achieving what she has from Bollywood Personally 

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

It has more to do with her marriage then anything. She may have good upcoming projects but people here only know her due to her marriage otherwise not many can probably name her past Hollywood work. 

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Truly successful in terms of what?

Compared to anyone in India : YES

Are other actors/actresses in awe of what she has done for herself : YES

Compared to actors abroad : Whom are we comparing her to?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

They don’t have star system in Hollywood. 

It’s more about just getting work 

coldbrew thumbnail

She is the holy grail of success for all of those people in bollywood who haven't seen the level of crossover success that she has. So yeah she's successful in that regard. 

Other than that, she's married to Nick Jonas... has lucrative deals with Amazon, etc, and she's a sharp businesswoman. Success doesn't elude someone like that.

gia1602 thumbnail

It's difficult to measure success...but I think the quality of her work has been poor in Hollywood. Quantico was not a good show and her Hollywood movies were not good, according to me. Sadly, when she started her Hollywood career she was doing some great work in Bollywood like Bafri, Mary Kom and Bajro...and she probably would have continued doing great work in B town, if she had not left for Hollywood. I see her being famous in Hollywood for her beauty, persona and her wedding to Nick. But her future projects in Hollywood may be promising. 

The comments above are just my thoughts, others may disagree....

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

In terms of body of work a hell no. In terms of business decisions yes she is successful. Her time in BW was ending anyway though for sure she had Bajirao appreciation but otherwise she isn’t lead material now. 

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Most indians are jealous and not able to celebrate the success of others( especially women).

Dude/madam: The lazy bum who wrote this, she headlined a freaking show for NBC, Came out with very successful music videos ( Collab with Pitbull) ,Did movies with Dwayne Johnson and so much more.

One of the Most followed Indian on Social media platform, Married into a wonderful family and do so much philanthropic work.

Still you question her success ?