Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1017676 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Hehe I remember this grumpy phase of his. I think what has happened is he grew up and aged out and realised that he has more talent in his pinky than all of the heroes put together. And just focused on doing the best work available to him- theatre, hollywood, dirty picture etc. The result? He is a legend today and still going strong.

I mean actors like Manoj Baypayee and Tabu have called him the greatest actor we have ever had.

He said those things in 2016-17 again when Rajesh was already dead . He has been complaining about all of that for ages. Javed Akhtar said Naseer is just bitter about successful people. He’s been doing the same for years that he is accusing others of now . It’s called hypocrisy.

Nobody doubts his talent.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Javed Akhtar said Naseer is just bitter about successful people.

Alot of them types are coming out and under the garb of "unfairly treated" 😆

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

He said those things in 2016-17 again when Rajesh was already dead . He has been complaining about all of that for ages. Javed Akhtar said Naseer is just bitter about successful people. He’s been doing the same for years that he is accusing others of now . It’s called hypocrisy.

Nobody doubts his talent.

Well as I said, he got over it. He;s not one to NOT speak his mind for fear of his kids' future etc. He didnt stop to NOT call out indie darling Shabana Azmi with all her connections or Anupam Kher or the govt- all these are high placed people that he risked pissing off.

So he genuinely is speaking his mind I feel

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well Mr Shah, that is just your presumption that they were content until now. Why don’t we first tackle your assumptions first instead.

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Basically no one should speak up about the industry coz if they do, they are either attention seekers, poor attitude, the industry is perfect, or they are desperate or they are flop stars so want fame or they are crazy or they have a mental problem.

These are like standard answers kept ready if anyone speaks anything about the industry.

ARR, Ranvir, Resukul, Shekhar are all attention seekers. KR is a pyscho, SSR is mentally unstable or ill, Simi Garewal is a flop actress hence searching for fame.

Basically, nothing should change and everything should be back to the same.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Shekhar are all attention seekers.

He keeps just talking about needing money for Paani. 😆

1017676 thumbnail

Well as I said, he got over it. He;s not one to NOT speak his mind for fear of his kids' future etc. He didnt stop to NOT call out indie darling Shabana Azmi with all her connections or Anupam Kher or the govt- all these are high placed people that he risked pissing off.

So he genuinely is speaking his mind I feel

I am sure he is speaking his mind.

His tone hasn’t changed but his stance sure has.

He is complaining about people complaining the very thing he used to complain about . 🤪

1017676 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He keeps just talking about needing money for Paani. 😆

😂😂😂😂

So true .

He took his fees and then dumped the project. 🤣

807116 thumbnail

Hehe I remember this grumpy phase of his. I think what has happened is he grew up and aged out and realised that he has more talent in his pinky than all of the heroes put together. And just focused on doing the best work available to him- theatre, hollywood, dirty picture etc. The result? He is a legend today and still going strong.

I mean actors like Manoj Baypayee and Tabu have called him the greatest actor we have ever had.

Sorry, his complaining nature did not start after he aged out. He was always bitter. Initially he came to industry through parallel movies. (He was a good actor. But fact was, he did not have the physique or handsomeness to do commercial movies). After more than a decade in parallel movies, he got to do Tridev a commercial movie. Then he accused, parallel movie leads do not get paid as much as commercial actors.

Obviously, the movie budgets and reach were lower. Parallel movie stars accused him of kicking the ladder after climbing. That is how he has always been.

He was jealous of Amitabh and Rajesh Khanna. He expressed it openly. Manoj Vajpayee is a great actor compared to Salman Khan. But he never mocks Salman like Nasir mocked Amitabh/Rajesh Khanna.

Now he is preaching. Who wants to listen?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

He was jealous of Amitabh and Rajesh Khanna. He expressed it openly. Manoj Vajpayee is a great actor compared to Salman Khan. But he never mocks Salman like Nasir mocked Amitabh/Rajesh Khanna.

Irfan Khan did tho. Even tho he made it in Hollywood. He was obviously still bitter about something

An Manoj has made statements about inclusivity recently. He has said all films deserve fair promotion. But even then some Producers just have more money to make more PR. Should they just give the money to people who dont have enough. 😆