Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

The journey of Rockerz from 5K to 10k then Sizzlerz from 10k to 25k is the single most grating thing about this forum. I’d rather be in that beautiful Dazzler teal color longer.

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Whats wrong w Maroon color ?

It’s so offensive to the eyes that I’d rather be demoted or leave the forum before turning Sizzlerz.
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharani69

It’s so offensive to the eyes that I’d rather be demoted or leave the forum before turning Sizzlerz.

What about Orange ?

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maharani69

The journey of Rockerz from 5K to 10k then Sizzlerz from 10k to 25k is the single most grating thing about this forum. I’d rather be in that beautiful Dazzler teal color longer.

No kidding, I only like the purple and pink ones, all others are simply awful 😭. It took me forever to reach purple though, pink is light years ahead.
NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

yar Spamming is too much for me. You know na, I come around rarely and troll harmlessly smiley9

Coming BB forum main spam karna smiley9

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

This pathetic Maroon colour that i have since agessmiley8 They are adding fazool ky features like team and blah blah blah but Colour ky kuch nhi kr rhy ye logsmiley24 I really liked that green colour i used to have. Ye toh boht hy ganda haismiley7

This was actually the best colour of all.

I was saddened when I lost it..

Though by now I would have been a IF addict horrid pink... if I hadn't taken retirement for a decade. Lucky I did and am in the purple.