Naseeruddin Shah sick of people exploiting Sushant's death

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Time to attack Naseer. How DARE he!!! Evil Bollywood mafia must have paid him. 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He is right in a way

Find about the crime at hand.

Dont come out and say "so and so is bully and gives me no work" Matlabi 😆

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Agreed but justice needs to be sought

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

The one who's exploiting Sushant's death is the one who's drawing a parallel n is more concerned of his pain than his family. She who can't be named

1017676 thumbnail

It’s funny 😆.

He used to speak constantly against Amitabh, Rajesh and Dilip kumar. Said he got rejected roles of Amitabh , called Rajesh Mediocre and so many other things .

And all these not long ago.

What changed Mr. Shah?

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He's right that though there needs to be change and debate that the current level of debate is juvenile and that a lot of the complaining is petty.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

“People who were content with till now” - how do you know they were , maybe they weren’t. Maybe there were but realized it is not fair. It is like one day you start realizing you were in an abusive relationship then this dadaji will come oh you were in a relationship till yesterday, so what happened today.

And also dadaji worried about reputation of industry aka family. More dadaji level logic, khaandaan ki izzat ka sawaal hai. Let’s keep it all inside.

And the classic, it happens everywhere so must be okay, samaj mein aise hi hota hai.

Tell him to take some rest.

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

It’s funny 😆.

He used to speak constantly against Amitabh, Rajesh and Dilip kumar. Said he got rejected roles of Amitabh , called Rajesh Mediocre and so many other things .

And all these not long ago.

What changed Mr. Shah?

Hehe I remember this grumpy phase of his. I think what has happened is he grew up and aged out and realised that he has more talent in his pinky than all of the heroes put together. And just focused on doing the best work available to him- theatre, hollywood, dirty picture etc. The result? He is a legend today and still going strong.

I mean actors like Manoj Baypayee and Tabu have called him the greatest actor we have ever had.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

it happens everywhere so must be okay, samaj mein aise hi hota hai.

I agree we need more awareness chalu girls 😆

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He is right in a way. I mean people are using the current emotion of the audience to voice out their issues or may current emotions of the audience has emboldened the artists to voice out their issues. But personally i don't have any issue with that.

I mean if we look at MeToo this is how it happened. Few people spoke up and the audience got involved . The emotions were with the victims hence more and more people came out. I don't think one can say you didn't complain before so you can't complain now. People can voice out their opinions or issues any time. Its a free and a democratic country.

The only issue is if everyone starts complaining then the real issues get lost out. Its like if everything is an issue then there is no real issue.Some people get movies and some people don't. Now if everyone who doesn't get a movie or poster starts complaining then it will truly be a chaos.

I agree with him that the whole thing is getting juvenile by the day. By no means i am saying that Bollywood if perfect and there is no need to change. No system in this world is perfect neither is Bollywood. But change will come slowly and steadily and not by harassing or bullying or hating people on SM for giving roles to certain actors and not giving to certain actors. I will still say change will come when audience themselves decide to change and give success to those movies with good stories and acting rather than star value.

Edited by Sabhayata - 4 years ago