AT 6 : Ashnoor Kaur || soni soni akhiyon wali - Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Was watching holi segment 🤣it was so much fun re 🤣 Last when reporter say Srj seeing you for first time this way ( poor reporter don't know how naughty he is 🤣) and Ash is like ..fist time ? Ask me .. everyday this happens. Ask me 🤣🤣

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Was watching holi segment 🤣it was so much fun re 🤣 Last when reporter say Srj seeing you for first time this way ( poor reporter don't know how naughty he is 🤣) and Ash is like ..fist time ? Ask me .. everyday this happens. Ask me 🤣🤣

Ya🤣🤣 and how smartly he went to apply tika color while talking 🤣 and Ash chased him to apply and he was like nahi laga nahi laga tume 🤣he was scared now she will not leave him🤣

su_94 thumbnail

This scene🤣. I love it . I remember Zalima's gif🤣 gabbar and thakur 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD79PNxhB8H/?igshid=1otlrhe4eygj0

I remember that gif 🤣 ye haath humko de de takhur 🤣🤣🤣 I loved tigress Mini here 🤣 NB was so scared 🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

Ya🤣🤣 and how smartly he went to apply tika color while talking 🤣 and Ash chased him to apply and he was like nahi laga nahi laga tume 🤣he was scared now she will not leave him🤣

🤣🤣🤣 She was charged within a second🤣🤣 they are really tom and jerry 🤣and then he says ..she gets excited 🤣she was like ..excited main ho jati hoon ?🤣 srj was like ....maine sirf usko pakda tha🤣🤣

Edited by Krithzz - 4 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

I remember that gif 🤣 ye haath humko de de takhur 🤣🤣🤣 I loved tigress Mini here 🤣 NB was so scared 🤣

Yeah🤣🤣 she can kill people with just gifs🤣

Even I love that scene🤣 first of all we all were highly irritated by nayeem bhi 😈🤣 so this was more like fans than mini there🤣

Edited by Krithzz - 4 years ago
su_94 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 She was charged within a second🤣🤣 they are really tom and jerry 🤣and then he says ..she gets excited 🤣she was like ..excited main ho jati hoon ?🤣 srj was like ....maine sirf usko pakda tha🤣🤣

🤣🤣 billis they are . This holi was for segment and other one they played on sets This is when she wore his shirt later 🤣how carefully they were applying Colors to each other 🤣 they knew any one of the billi can attack also 🤣 and way they ran then 🤣 some fan had made tom and Jerry vm on it 🤣 and other holi they played for episode dishkiyaoon

su_94 thumbnail

Yeah🤣🤣 she can kill people with just gifs🤣

Even I love that scene🤣 first of all we all were highly irritated by nayeem bhi 😈🤣 so this was more like fans than mini there🤣

Shvetambari 🤣zalima.

@bold 🤣NB was too very much from keval episode..she was getting on my nerves just like preeth 🤣 the way Mini kept her hands it was as if she was saying ye gardan hume de de 🤣

Edited by sub_94 - 4 years ago