N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/pCg__ReDNeI?si=3AEwXET5UWqdIMKo

Looks like drama show . Let's see why Ash selected this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail

I never heard of this show before aur iska promo bhi aagayasmiley3

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

https://youtu.be/pCg__ReDNeI?si=3AEwXET5UWqdIMKo

Looks like drama show . Let's see why Ash selected this.

So ash has finally made debut as itv ki chhoti bahu... a dream role of every itv femal actorsmiley36

Its a colors show, i dont have much hopes from it, who knows it may be just another sasural simar kasmiley37 and to top it all it has cliche vamp as itv ki badi bahu, who knows she might turn out to be nagin, chudail or God knows whatsmiley37

By the promo it looks like typical devrani jethani clash itv soap and please....they need to stop using another city names, just make it happen in Mumbai na whats the problem. You know ye log stories mein to variation la nahi sakte bas cities ke different names lekar sochte hain inki story nayi aur anokhi ho gayismiley39 I know whenever Indore names pop out, its going to be the second hand embarassment for mesmiley37 so I will keep my distance from this show.

Actually I am not at all happy to see ashnoor in such show. I was hoping to see her in something different or at least in a show for young audience like some love story. But I guess after a break of 3 years, she needed to be back and what better way than to be the chhoti bahu to announce her presence and let all the ph knows that she is ready for basic itv dramas. I guess its the problem with itv actors that if you don't do atleast one ghar ghar ki kahani types show then you are not even considered as top itv actor. So I guess this is the price even ash is going to pay. But atleast good to see ashnoor back on tv.

Hope srj finds some shitty family drama soon.smiley37

N_sharmaa thumbnail

To be Frank even am not happy seeing Ash in such role . We all were expecting her in different role . After wait of three years she has come back with typical bahu role.? Don't know what made her to take this ? Doesn't look strong role or different. It's like bahu Rani role we have seen before . Ash had always said she never wanted to do such role . That's the reason she waited and she was choosy and had taken break also . Now am surprised that she has taken this wify, bahu role !! May be to survive in industry you need to smiley13 Next is Srj turnsmiley37 I have always said I trust Srj and whatever he takes up next will be worth the wait of years but now after seeing Ash also jumping into Saas bahu drama am worried for Srj now smiley12 OTT he is or getting decent work and some r delayed and also he has rajshree project realising soon but in ITV he has to jump into this saas , makhi , bahu saga only I think now .

Edited by N_sharmaa - 1 months ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anj_01

Hope srj finds some shitty family drama soon.smiley37

This smiley37smiley37 smiley37

Just imagine smiley37 those Dhoom tana on himsmiley37

N_sharmaa thumbnail

If jodi clicks then this show can run n also this show looks like sasural Simar ka type smiley37it might have all mirch masala . Abla bahu and her turning into sherni to protect hubby and sasural smiley37so many trp aunties might like such shows but time slot is 6.30 !.smiley3 this makes we wonder will this show click ? It's like channel have given green signal to do testing . If show clicks then it might get prime slot or else tata bye bye .i can't believe that Ash is in such show now . This is actually bad that good actors like Ash , Srj and many others have to do such shows in ITV to survive .

Edited by N_sharmaa - 1 months ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

To be Frank even am not happy seeing Ash in such role . We all were expecting her in different role . After wait of three years she has come back with typical bahu role.? Don't know what made her to take this ? Doesn't look strong role or different. It's like bahu Rani role we have seen before . Ash had always said she never wanted to do such role . That's the reason she waited and she was choosy and had taken break also . Now am surprised that she has taken this wify, bahu role !! May be to survive in industry you need to smiley13 Next is Srj turnsmiley37 I have always said I trust Srj and whatever he takes up next will be worth the wait of years but now after seeing Ash also jumping into Saas bahu drama am worried for Srj now smiley12 OTT he is or getting decent work and some r delayed and also he has rajshree project realising soon but in ITV he has to jump into this saas , makhi , bahu saga only I think now .

Ya I also thought she will come with something different and of good content but then I guess after a long break, she was too eager to return back and mark her presence. Its sometimes necessary to be there on tv no matter what cringe you are doing or else there are high chances people might forget you.

Anj_01 thumbnail

This smiley37smiley37 smiley37

Just imagine smiley37 those Dhoom tana on himsmiley37

I can almost imagine him being uncomfortable to the core playing the parivar ka sanskari bada betasmiley37

Anj_01 thumbnail

If jodi clicks then this show can run n also this show looks like sasural Simar ka type smiley37it might have all mirch masala . Abla bahu and her turning into sherni to protect hubby and sasural smiley37so many trp aunties might like such shows but time slot is 6.30 !.smiley3 this makes we wonder will this show click ? It's like channel have given green signal to do testing . If show clicks then it might get prime slot or else tata bye bye .i can't believe that Ash is in such show now . This is actually bad that good actors like Ash , Srj and many others have to do such shows in ITV to survive .

ya the 6.30 slot is just for testing. the male lead is also quite popular. Who knows if the jodi clicks and they get trp then it might shift on prime time.

as for srj, thats what I said earlier that being too much choosy even if it is for good content can land you nowhere and only waste your time. He waited too long for good projects, he did that also but none of them has seen light of the day. Whats the point when your project doesn't even get release? Thats why some good actors also have to do cringe shows to stay in limelight. And I dont blame them also. Ash has probably understood it, thats why doing bahu role. Now I want srj to do quintessential itv sankari bada beta also.smiley37

Edited by Anj_01 - 27 days ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anj_01

ya the 6.30 slot is just for testing. the male lead is also quite popular. Who knows if the jodi clicks and they get trp then it might shift on prime time.

as for srj, thats what I said earlier that being too much choosy even if it is for good content can land you nowhere and only waste your time. He waited too long for good projects, he did that also but none of them has seen light of the day. Whats the point when your project doesn't even get release? Thats why some good actors also have to do cringe shows to stay in limelight. And I dont blame them also. Ash has probably understood it, thats why doing bahu role. Now I want srj to do quintessential itv sankari bad beta also.smiley37

Am just imaging Srj in saas bahu show now .smiley37 his expressionssmiley37 am sure he might be telling all this Ash now how he is going to enjoy Dhoom tana expressions of Ashsmiley37

I remembered Arya aka chutanki who loved this Dhoom tana shows and love Stories and would tell Mini smiley37