Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Anj_01

I can almost imagine him being uncomfortable to the core playing the parivar ka sanskari bada betasmiley37

Yes smiley37 meme worthy expressions smiley37 smiley37

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Ya I also thought she will come with something different and of good content but then I guess after a long break, she was too eager to return back and mark her presence. Its sometimes necessary to be there on tv no matter what cringe you are doing or else there are high chances people might forget you.

True this . OTT content will be good but bold also n think Ash is not ready for it . She has her limits .

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Yusuf is directing Ashnoor n Zain once again here after PB n Namkaran and Zain was called Neil in it smiley37

Zain has got strong fans and also his n previous jodi craze is still on . So Ash have big challenge here in many ways . He did work with reem also and they had some hot scenes but that couldn't save the show but here Ash is good actor but as typical ITV heroine and bahu we have to see . In PB her character Mini was more like her but here she has to play opposite role .

heavenlybliss thumbnail

The show has a big and popular cast...it shouldve got prime slot

I hope they later move it to 8pm

Nidhi_Verma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sourabh ke saath ashnoor ki show hoti toh dekha jaata smiley19

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

The show has a big and popular cast...it shouldve got prime slot

I hope they later move it to 8pm

Yes . It has big names n experienced actors. If show gets good trp sure it will be shifted to prime slot in future

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

https://youtu.be/pCg__ReDNeI?si=3AEwXET5UWqdIMKo

Looks like drama show . Let's see why Ash selected this.

Why Ashy ?? After a gap of 3 years this show ? Now I feel her stupid reels were better than this .smiley44

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ya I also thought she will come with something different and of good content but then I guess after a long break, she was too eager to return back and mark her presence. Its sometimes necessary to be there on tv no matter what cringe you are doing or else there are high chances people might forget you.

Am still wondering what made Ash to say YES to this show ? I know its big channel with popular faces around and getting to play THE BAHU RANI is dream for any actress but but actors like Ash agreeing to do such Sasural bimar ka type show is something I can't digest .

Krithzz thumbnail

Yusuf is directing Ashnoor n Zain once again here after PB n Namkaran and Zain was called Neil in it smiley37

Zain has got strong fans and also his n previous jodi craze is still on . So Ash have big challenge here in many ways . He did work with reem also and they had some hot scenes but that couldn't save the show but here Ash is good actor but as typical ITV heroine and bahu we have to see . In PB her character Mini was more like her but here she has to play opposite role .

Mini was her . No filter ,drama. She was action girl like Ashnoor but here playing girly girly role smiley39i can't even imagine smiley37this literally challenge for Ash to perform. No doubt she is very good actor but such shows keep coming. Show and team need good luck to click and stay in trp race. We have seen some shows running for years without good acting skills of leads . It's all luck I say nothing to do with acting skills.Anita is always loved for negative shade be it in naagin or yhm and here yet again she is playing same shade. Ash will play goody role so tv audiences always love this concept . So if luck is with show then this show will click and if it clicks then it's good for Ash to show for larger set of audiences her acting capabilities

Krithzz thumbnail

I remembered Arya aka chutanki who loved this Dhoom tana shows and love Stories and would tell Mini smiley37

Aww...MiNeYasmiley27

smiley37 Arya always wanted MiNeil love story to be like dhoom tana onesmiley37 and Mini's expressions were like that of Ashnoor running away after listening to it and I can't believe Ash is into such dhoom tana show nowsmiley37

Edited by Krithzz - 1 months ago