Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Am just imaging Srj in saas bahu show now .smiley37 his expressionssmiley37 am sure he might be telling all this Ash now how he is going to enjoy Dhoom tana expressions of Ashsmiley37

Sure he must have smiley37 Welcome Billie to world of Saad Bahu...

Atleast he has done uttaran and goody Anand and he knows how it works and so he stays away but for Ash as a adult this will be first . PB was different show and had beautiful love story of MiNeil . we can't count it in masala show .

Edited by Krithzz - 1 months ago
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Am just imaging Srj in saas bahu show now .smiley37 his expressionssmiley37 am sure he might be telling all this Ash now how he is going to enjoy Dhoom tana expressions of Ashsmiley37

Remember SouNoor were talking in their insta Live how they were tired of fall catch scenes of MiNeilsmiley37( though they had hardly few) but here Ash have to do it numerous times. Already I saw some bits Ash Zain shooting for such fall catch scenesmiley37

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Why Ashy ?? After a gap of 3 years this show ? Now I feel her stupid reels were better than this .smiley44

To get you back she has to do this role smiley37

Krithzz thumbnail

To get you back she has to do this role smiley37

Yeah smiley37 am yet to digest this promosmiley44

I hope srj also does something to get @Zalima backsmiley37

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah smiley37 am yet to digest this promosmiley44

I hope srj also does something to get @Zalima backsmiley37

I can imagine Zalima with her gifs smiley37smiley37

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 27 days ago

True this . OTT content will be good but bold also n think Ash is not ready for it . She has her limits .

thats what I am worried about, limit doesnt land you anywhere.

sooner or later she has to lose her inhibitions is she wants to make it big in entertainment industry

Anj_01 thumbnail

Yusuf is directing Ashnoor n Zain once again here after PB n Namkaran and Zain was called Neil in it smiley37

Zain has got strong fans and also his n previous jodi craze is still on . So Ash have big challenge here in many ways . He did work with reem also and they had some hot scenes but that couldn't save the show but here Ash is good actor but as typical ITV heroine and bahu we have to see . In PB her character Mini was more like her but here she has to play opposite role .

I can so imagine her to be bored out her wits if show drags too long.smiley37

Mini character was close to her heart more real like but this itv chhoti bahu is so cliche, I dont think she will be able to relate to this character or it cherish it.

Zain and reem were quite a hit pair. Zain is chocolate boy of itv, I am sure there will be romance in the show, now we have to just wait and watch how far ash will be comfortable in romantic scenes.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi_Verma

Sourabh ke saath ashnoor ki show hoti toh dekha jaata smiley19

that was one really odd paring. however it really worked in PB but I dont think we will be able to see them as pair again.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Am still wondering what made Ash to say YES to this show ? I know its big channel with popular faces around and getting to play THE BAHU RANI is dream for any actress but but actors like Ash agreeing to do such Sasural bimar ka type show is something I can't digest .

I feel your frustration babesmiley36

may be in todays time in itv, cringe is real deal. So everyone trying out new cringeworthy content

Anj_01 thumbnail

Mini was her . No filter ,drama. She was action girl like Ashnoor but here playing girly girly role smiley39i can't even imagine smiley37this literally challenge for Ash to perform. No doubt she is very good actor but such shows keep coming. Show and team need good luck to click and stay in trp race. We have seen some shows running for years without good acting skills of leads . It's all luck I say nothing to do with acting skills.Anita is always loved for negative shade be it in naagin or yhm and here yet again she is playing same shade. Ash will play goody role so tv audiences always love this concept . So if luck is with show then this show will click and if it clicks then it's good for Ash to show for larger set of audiences her acting capabilities

ya the thing is nothing is new in the show, its all so stale..wahi vamp badi jethani wahi sanskari devrani...and to add to it, chanel is colors, they might even turn jethani into naagin, makhhi, chudail etc and devrani par duniya ke sare atyachar karengesmiley11