AT 6 : Ashnoor Kaur || soni soni akhiyon wali - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ash dad is sweet. Her parents are are so loveable.

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Srj said it right .credit goes to her parents who bought her up so well . balanced Ash is for her age . This is so true .if we see other girls of her age specially if only in industry we get to know this .

Krithzz thumbnail

Billi is best friend 🤣

Krithzz thumbnail

Ash can't take it when losing in game 🤣 Srj such a naughty boy🤣 Ash expressions were too good🤣 she was like ..don't lie 🤣

Krithzz thumbnail

Ash : srj have so many good qualities. Down to earth and he has made me smile ,came up to me whenever mood was off

She has said this always. She truly mean and respect him

Krithzz thumbnail

Ash live talk with fans was lovely. This thing I really love about her . She tries to connect with them

Krithzz thumbnail

Billis 🤣 don't want to remember they met before pb🤣 ash billi was like . ..fans are making edits by searching it 🤣i don't want to see🤣

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Srj said it right .credit goes to her parents who bought her up so well . balanced Ash is for her age . This is so true .if we see other girls of her age specially if only in industry we get to know this .

💯💯💯💯 💯💯💯💯

Word Count: 0

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Billis 🤣 don't want to remember they met before pb🤣 ash billi was like . ..fans are making edits by searching it 🤣i don't want to see🤣

Ash billi have become very very smart now 😉🤣