Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sammi266

Sanam Baloch has remarried? I didn't know that!

Exactly even I did not know about this.

Originally posted by: Sammi266

Sanam Baloch has remarried? I didn't know that!

nobody knew

i thought its asadullahs kid so i was shocked when he called himself as uncle

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Even my current shows feel like a burden

I might start prem gali tho

i felt the same about many ๐Ÿ˜† but i quit muqaddar, mehrposh, zebaish and i feel like quitting bandhe ik dor sey its so slow while mdmd im too far in so i just skip around

yes im also looking forward to prem gali. i actually have no hopes from mushq but lets see

karti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Which drama to start watching now ? Need help?

Finished dushman-e-jaan and it was good. Not like my top favorites but OK.

Pyar Ke Sadquey, I watched also and it will be done this week.

So which one to start now?

Any recommendations ? I want to start the ones which are ended or already done and are available on youtube . Cant wait for weeks for new episodes.

Also thanks for recommending ALIF , I just loved this drama , its so pure and soulful. I remembered my childhood when we used to take calligraphy lessons. I was not good in that and left it after a year or so. Now I have started again as its like a meditation and is very helpful in these troubled times.

In the forum there used to be a list of links to all the dramas, cant find that now.

That is actually very helpful to search for any drama especially the old ones which are completed.

I have watched most of the recent ones from year 2016-17 onwards so was looking form some older ones.

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

i felt the same about many ๐Ÿ˜† but i quit muqaddar, mehrposh, zebaish and i feel like quitting bandhe ik dor sey its so slow while mdmd im too far in so i just skip around

yes im also looking forward to prem gali. i actually have no hopes from mushq but lets see

mushk and lkk ill only watch after they finish if they get good reviews

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Can someone recommend me good Faisal Qureshi dramas? I have already seen his MZZB and Bashar Momin and am watching Muqaddar & Khalish.

Suggestions welcome ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thanks

Originally posted by: rivaanvira

Can someone recommend me good Faisal Qureshi dramas? I have already seen his MZZB and Bashar Momin and am watching Muqaddar & Khalish.

Suggestions welcome ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thanks

qaid e tanhai

Suggestions welcome ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thanks

The Ghost

Qaid e Tanhai

Meri unsuni kahani

App k liye

1169266 thumbnail

Suggestions welcome ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thanks

Baba Jani (Geo TV)