Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Zee5 hai kahan ka? I mean I know it has both Pakistani and Indian content, per whom does it belong to?😆

It's from India. It's owned by ZEEL (Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited).

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ohhh, okay, thank you =)

azaanabbas thumbnail

Didn't watch Bandish 1 as I am not a fan of the horror genre at all. It was a hit though so probably that's why season 2 is being made.

Edited by azaanabbas - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I need a show. I know there's so much on air and so much I do already want to watch, per kya dekhoon? Maybe just Sabaat 🤔

You said you dont like watching dramas anymore🤔

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I watched yahan pyar when i was in 3rd grade with my family so i wanna watch it again because I'll probably understand the story more now and I probably forgot chunks of the story. my parents were obsessed with meray qatil meray dildar but i barely remember the plot at all

pani jaisa pyar isnt free its with zee5 membership.. i have the india version's membership its only $0.52 through itunes so i keep it to watch some dramas earlier and movies as well.

thats odd i dont even know why they removed it in the first place. are you casting it to your tv? cause if so then you could even use dailymotion

ypnh was a typical story...in those days every second drama revolved around sister rivalry and snatching husband

yeah we were watching it on smart tv we have yt app on it so its easier...dailymotion doesnt work properly with it

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Didn't watch Bandish 1 as I am not a fan of the horror genre at all. It was a hit though so probably that's why season 2 is being made.

i heard rumors about bandish 2 last year but is it true?

and what happened to bashar momin 2

1169266 thumbnail
1169266 thumbnail

EID MUBARAK Everyone.MAY tHis special dAy brings peace,happiness and prosperity to everyone.

Eid ul adha Mubarak herkese..

Edited by SuperstarSEHAR - 4 years ago
azaanabbas thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

EID MUBARAK Everyone.MAY tHis special dAy brings peace,happiness and prosperity to everyone.

Eid ul adha Mubarak herkese..

Khair mubarak! :)