Originally posted by: _NINA_

Hmm

Yeah i heard IK new show is coming

Nahi aa raha hai.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 years ago

Meher Bano latest controversary because of her opinion about homosexuality!😕 for more details:

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Meher Bano latest controversary because of her opinion about homosexuality!😕 for more details:

Is she really a Muslim woman? Homosexuality is haram. Homosexuality is a sensitive issue. Toba Astaghfar Her statement. I don't like her anymore.May ALLAH (SWT) guide her to the right path Ameen.
Edited by ItsmeSehar - 3 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Is she really a Muslim woman? Homosexuality is haram. Homosexuality is a sensitive issue. Toba Astaghfar Her statement. I don't her anymore.

It is becoming a habit now.. that every year in Aurat March ppl promote non Islamic culture. Last year Meri Jism meri marzi , and now this. What does homosexuality have to do with women and feminism?😕 Why don't women focus on the important isues which women face in our society insteed of following west culture.🤢

1169266 thumbnail

It is becoming a habit now.. that every year in Aurat March ppl promote non Islamic culture. Last year Meri Jism meri marzi , and now this. What does homosexuality have to do with women and feminism?😕 Why don't women focus on the important isues which women face in our society insteed of following west culture.🤢

Aurat March should be banned.

Acha but i read an article about his upcoming show

May Allah give them Hidayat.

Allah clearly stated Hazrat Loot A.S Qoum (Nation) story in Quran e Pak for our guidance.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

May Allah give them Hidayat.

Allah clearly stated Hazrat Loot A.S Qoum (Nation) story in Quran e Pak for our guidance.

You are right. I thought we don't even need to discuss it in our Islamic countries, coz everyone knows it is haraam. Then comes the likes of Meherbano.

1169266 thumbnail

Acha but i read an article about his upcoming show

Fake news thi. Btw don't you think these days IF bht slow hogya hai even posts like karny mein mujhy 5 minutes lgty hain
1169266 thumbnail

18:18❤️She's very beautiful, isn't she? Happy for Areeba😃 unfortunately she's an underrated actress.

https://youtu.be/YNg_Dmqe6fU